Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
Nina B
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
"I have been charged (6/5) but have received NO details about my order or it's ship date. I simply would like to see a sample of the Karastan rug I am interested in before i place a non-refundable order for a 9x14 rug. I am very disappointed in Karastan for making it so difficult to see their rugs before purchasing."
Hi Paren, we shipped your sample less than 24 hours after you placed your order. We emailed the tracking details to your gmail.com address on June 5. (Did you check junk/spam folder?) The sample is due to arrive to you on Monday (USPS tracking 9405536205903880105180 ). By the way; the 9x14 size IS refundable, so you are welcome to order it now and you can cancel it next week if you are not satisfied with the sample when it arrives. We'll hold the large order a few days so you can take your time with the sample when it arrives. Thank you.
"Poor!"
"There are too many negatives I don’t have any desire to respond"
"Your employees need training in customer service. I had an unfilled order and became absolutely exasperated with some bozo who was running his mouth, talking down to me and not listening, much less trying to solve the problem. Never again."
It can be frustrating when an item sells out early. We do our best to provide helpful solutions and/or accommodations whenever possible. I'm sorry if our attempts to serve you came across as less than helpful and courteous. Our intentions were, apparently, misinterpreted. Our apologies.
"If I were to order a rug again, I would order a 2x3 to check the color. I like the rug I purchased, but the colors do not work. I can return, but it will cost $150. I am disappointed with this company and myself for not looking into the return policy in more detail. This is a service. The rugs are sent from the manufacturer."
Thank you for your feedback. Our sample program is an excellent way to check colors in your room before ordering a full size rug. Most of our rugs are thick and heavy and returning a very large size can be pricey. A tip; try rotating the rug in the room. Colors can change dramatically when you simply turn the rug 180 degrees. Thank you.
"Couldn’t ship my rug in 2 weeks frustrating."
So sorry to hear this. Most items arrive within a week or less. We'll research the details of your order and contact you once we find out what went wrong. Thank you for your feedback.
Selection
"When 3 days after I ordered an in-stock item, it had not been shipped, I contacted customer service to explain that if it was delivered late, we would be out of town. It was 3 days later until they were able to communicate with the company that was shipping the rug out, at which point it had been 6 days from the time of ordering to shipping on an in-stock item that was estimated to be delivered in less time than that -- the rug is now scheduled to arrive a day after we leave for vacation. They refused to reimburse for the return shipping that was necessary because FedEx will only hold for 3 days, or the hold costs at the FedEx facility. Completely unsatisfactory experience given I was proactive from the moment I saw processing was being delayed to have shipping delayed to avoid this problem. I will never order from this company again."
Mary, we are happy to accommodate a special shipping date/vacation schedule, provide we are notified in a timely manner. You notified us of your request after hours (Friday at 9:30 PM) so the warehouse did not get your request until Monday, after the rug was already wrapped and loaded onto a Freight Truck. Please understand that once a package gets this far along in the shipping process, it cannot be stopped or changed but can be returned, under our normal return policy. Any special shipping instructions should be requested in advance, or shortly after, placing the order. We'll be happy to oblige. Thank you.
"Tried to use the price match, but the response was not satisfactory. Site says they match the lower price with the other vendor's price/discount and other charges applied. In other words, it would seem they agree to beat the price of a competitor's out the door price. I sent all the data, including a screen shot of the final pricing for a rug and the response was they checked on line and they thought their price was cheaper after applying the discount from Incredible Rugs. They did not consider the discount being offered by the other vendor and so, even with tax I found the rug price on AreaRugs.com to be less. Ended up ordering from AreaRugs.com as Incredible Rugs and Decor could not meet the price of AreaRugs. So much for the 112% guarantee."
Sorry, Mike. When we compared the two prices, we found our price to be lower after shipping, taxes, and discount codes were calculated. We did not get your attachment, I'm sorry to say. Please feel free to re-submit your price match request with attachment, and we'll be happy to process your request again with the additional information. Thank you.
Selection
"The rug is very nice but not the right colors or size (way too big) for our powder room. I am going to have to send it back. I sent the rug back and it was about 5 to 7 days and I had no acknowledgement that the received the rug. Finally contacted someone and they had the returned rug but now over a week and no refund. Keep hearing that the warehouse has to hear from themmanufactor before they can do a refund. This is totally unacceptable and I will never buy anything from then again."
Selection
"still waiting for rug...ordered 2/26....in stock item being delivered 3/12?????????????? really????????????? unacceptable customer experience"
I'm sorry about the delay on your order, Lenny. Most of our warehouses ship in 1-3 days, but certain rugs (Loloi rugs) have been running behind schedule lately. They tell us they will be back to normal ship times this week. Thanks for hanging in there. I'm confident you will find the rug to be worth the wait.
"When we opened the plastic end, small bugs came out of the rug. We immediately removed the rug and placed it in the garage. Incredible Rugs does not want to provide us with free return shipping. They want us to pay for the return shipping. They want pictures of the bugs, which we didn't think to do at the time. We have small children and pets in the house and all we were thinking was to take the rug out of the house, not take pictures."
Hi Marlene, this is very unusual. We're sending you a FedEx return label so the warehouse can receive the rug and inspect it for damage. Thank you.
Selection
"I still have not received the rug I ordered months ago."
Sorry for any confusion, Kim. Our records show that you placed your order less than a month ago (December 7th). Our site showed an estimated ship date of '3-4 weeks'. I see that your order shipped on Jan 2nd and will be delivered by UPS next week. Thanks for your patience on this order. I hope that you will find it to be worth the wait.
"In response to your reply to me : your initial email stated that delivery could be expected on Nov 3. I have a copy of this email. Consequently the only recourse I had when the rugs did not arrive was to track the truck on the tracking button you gave me. The truck kept getting farther and farther away from hour house"Still waiting for my rugs even though promised shipping date has passed. Have cancelled all other apps. because I was told I had to sign for the shipment when it arrived. Tracking truck hundreds of miles north of our house and still heading north away from us. of course you have already charged our credit card account. Please let us know when shipment will arrive or I will cancel order as well as credit card charge""
Margaret, I think you are confusing the SHIP date, with DELIVERY date. Your order actually shipped 1 day sooner than the expected ship date we sent in your confirmation email. Your order was too large for regular UPS so it will be delivered by Freight Carrier and they will call you to schedule a delivery date/time that is convenient for you. We'll follow up, as well, just to make sure everything worked out OK.
"Just received my 1,200 dollar rug and colors washed out. Can hardly see the designs. VERY UNHAPPY. Will never purchase another big ticket item on the web."
Hans, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. The rug you ordered has a 'vintage finish' which is intentional to give the rug an aged, antiqued look which is quite fashionable in today's Interior Design market.
Feel free to live with the rug for a week or two and just then let us know if you'd like assistance in returning it for a refund or exchange. Keep in mind; our sample program is a great way to test out color and texture in person before ordering a large item. - Steve
Selection
"The colors on the rug were not the same as in the picture, however, Steve A. from Customer Service was very responsive to my questions and great to work with. It would have been nice though if the return cost would have either been covered by Incredible Rugs or at least the return cost shared between customer and the company, as pictures can be very deceiving."
Thank you for your input. Keep in mind; our 'Sample Program' is a great way to test out the colors/texture in your home before ordering a large size. We offer free round-trip shipping on a swatch or 2x3 rug if a 5x8 or larger area rug is subsequently ordered. Contact us any time for more details on this program.
Selection
"Beware!!! I ordered three runners and they only sent two. They told me they would find out where the other one was but instead they sent me an email saying my order was delivered. Even the packing list shows that only two runners were shipped."
This was simply human error in the warehouse and is being corrected ASAP. The email you received from us was an auto-generated message with tracking numbers for the 3 shipped items. It was not our response to your concern about the missing item.The missing runner is being shipped out to you as soon as possible.
Selection
"So far not impressed! Got an email to review my experience but I haven't received my rug yet so that's why my review is poor. I ordered the rug on December 15th and a tracking label was made on December 19th but it has yet to leave the facility in Dalton, GA. So, until I have a new rug on my dining room floor I will not be happy."
Hi Lauren. I'm sorry to hear about the missing package. We'll get started on a replacement right away and will put a tracer on the one that never arrived. If you get a duplicate rug, just refuse one of them or notify us for a return label. We'll be in touch shortly with more info.
"Awesome"
Selection
"I ordered a rug that looked great and they said the thickness was 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and that was not correct. It is very cheap looking and the identical rug is at Home Depot for a cheaper price. They are taking 95$ from my refund just to get a return label. I will never use this company again."
I'm sorry the rug did not meet your expectations, Dianne. For future reference, keep our sample program in mind. It's a great way to test color/texture/thickness before ordering a 10 x 14 rug. It could save you quite a bit in return shipping expenses if the rug doesn't work out. Thanks. -Steve
"Waiting for rug to be shipped. How long should it take to ship a rug that is in stock.? Very disappointed. Other reviews commented rugs received within week ordered."
Hi Ardyce,

I see that your order was placed over the Thanksgiving Holiday when the warehouse was closed, so it was processed on Monday. The rug and pad shipped out on Wednesday via UPS and should arrive to you early next week. The rug pad may arrive separately. I'll keep an eye on this and make sure you there are no problems.

Thanks,