Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

Julia
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Samantha Walley
More Photos & Videos
Ship to the wrong address
We're sorry to hear this. We'll reach out for a corrected address and get it re-routed. Thank you.
Have not received my order!
Hi William, we sent tracking details to you via email, this morning. Your order shipped last night and will be delivered by UPS tomorrow, Wednesday. Perhaps the tracking details landed in a junk/spam folder? Here's the UPS tracking # 1Z3937170321786017. Thank you.
still haven't received the correct rug samples contact me
When I ordered the rug I was not told it would take 3 months before it arrived. I was given the option to cancel the order, in which I did. The money was not refunded and I had to file a complaint with PayPal.
Hi Dee, when you placed your order, our website stated 'out of stock' and 'call for ship date'. You didn't call for a ship date so we emailed you with that info and gave you the option to cancel, if desired. You requested to cancel (via email) and your refund was issued within 1 business day. Thank you.
Rug indicated in stock. Ordered and paid. Only to hear its a month + wait. Very disappointed,
Our inventory changes rapidly, but our warehouse located one last piece and filled your order this past week. You should see shipment tracking details in your inbox and the Freight Carrier will be calling you soon to schedule a delivery date and time. Thanks and enjoy!
I called Monday May 4th to inquire about my rug delivery. I was told that I would be informed about the delivery that day. I have still not received any information. I still do not have my rug.
Hi Susanne, perhaps our emails are going to your junk folder. We emailed tracking to you which shows your order shipped and is due to be delivered tomorrow by Fedex. Please call or use Live Chat if you need anything further. Thank you.
I was very disappointed that the colors of my rug looked very different when I came in. I know that’s a risk you take when buying online.
I also should have checked before hand what the return costs were as well. They charge $100 to ship back. I just recommend knowing that before you make a $100 mistake.
Thanks for your feedback, Tara. Return shipping costs will vary depending on many factors (size, weight, your zip code, etc). We are happy to provide a return shipping cost estimate before you order. Room lighting will have an impact on overall color appearance so we have a very good swatch program which allows you to try several rug options in your lighting, which is the best way to ensure the best color match to your existing decor. Especially useful if you are considering over sized rugs or furniture.
I still have not received anything
Hi Janet, I see your order shipped yesterday, 4/28 under UPS Tracking 1Z3937170321404974 and will be delivered Friday, 5/1. You should see an email from us with tracking details in your inbox. Hope you love it!
Good quality rug, and delivery was as expected. Unfortunately the rug is much darker than it appears online. I was looking for something to add color to a room, not darken it, and I feel like I got duped by an inaccurate photo. Yes, my rug has lots of different colors, but all of those colors are muted and dark.
Hi Todd, the silky fibers in your rug will darken or lighten depending on how you rotate it in the room. Simply rotate the rug 180 degrees and watch the colors change. You can also adjust the bulbs/lighting in the room. The reflective fibers in the rug will do well when some lighting hits the nap.
Should you wish to try something different, keep our sample program in mind; it's a great way to try different colors in your room lighting. Hope that helps.
Very unhappy. Shipping extremely slow, still have not received one of the two rugs that I ordered Searched for the perfect rug for hours, they called 5 days later saying rug was now unavailable. Extremely frustrating experience.
We're sorry, Michele. Clearance items are very limited in quantity and someone got their order in just prior to yours. However, your 2nd rug was shipped in 3 business days and is schedule to arrive tomorrow (day 4) by Fedex. That's a day earlier than our site states for the Theia rug. Hope you enjoy it.
Rug delayed from mid August to late September. I would have bought from a different vendor if I knew I had to wait so long. BUT MY CREDIT CATD HAD ALREADY NEEN CHARGED!!!!
Hi Terilyn, I'm sorry about any confusing info from our warehouse. The good news is that your rug shipped earlier than expected and was delivered today by Fedex. You should see tracking details in your inbox. Thank you and enjoy!
Karastan Enigma collection is very poorly done. Rug sheds stitching constantly. Have to vaccuum every time I sit on the couch and merely put my feet on the rug. I think its awful. I asked Steve about the rug before I purchased it, he told me it was a good quality rug. STEER CLEAR!
Thanks for your feedback, Mike. I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your new rug. Rugs are sheared after the weaving process. Therefore, all new rug will have some 'shedding' during the 'break in' period (typically a couple of weeks to settle, depending on the amount of use and vacuuming that it gets). Karastan Rugs do not tend to shed beyond that. The Enigma rug has a great track record and very few returns. We'll get in touch with you this week to diagnose the issue and get it resolved ASAP. Thanks, Steve.
7/17/19 - My experience with Incredible Rugs and Decor was the worst experience I have ever had with an online purchase. I ordered an expensive rug on Sunday, July 13th and my credit card was immediately charged. The site promised a 15% discount code which I never received. When I asked about this in a chat, I was told that the 15% discount had expired even though it was advertised on the web site. I ordered the rug anyway because I really liked the rug. I received an email from Norton Shopping guarantee immediately but no email from Incredible Rugs. On Wednesday, still no email or acknowledgement of an order. I tried to call the 800 number but could not get through so I did a chat with a representative who told me they were out of stock until at least September. When I asked her why I had not been informed she told me she just found out an hour ago. Remember, my credit card has been charged the full amount. Still no email from Incredible Rugs and Decor. I have asked for a full refund which should have been offered and hope and pray it comes through. I will be calling my bank to dispute the charge. Horrible experience, buyer beware!
We're sorry for any frustration, Sandy. I see that we sent several email updates (and your discount code) which you might find sitting in your promotions/junk/spam folder. Unfortunately, we had only 1 Galaxy rug when you ordered on Sunday but someone else got their order in just before yours. The warehouse confirmed this just a few minutes before you reached out for an update. Of course, we have issued a full refund and we apologize for any inconvenience. For future reference, you can always call Customer Service at our 888 number (not 800), Mon-Fri 9-5pm CST, live chat, Messenger, email, etc. Thank you.
I have been charged (6/5) but have received NO details about my order or it's ship date. I simply would like to see a sample of the Karastan rug I am interested in before i place a non-refundable order for a 9x14 rug. I am very disappointed in Karastan for making it so difficult to see their rugs before purchasing.
Hi Paren, we shipped your sample less than 24 hours after you placed your order. We emailed the tracking details to your gmail.com address on June 5. (Did you check junk/spam folder?) The sample is due to arrive to you on Monday (USPS tracking 9405536205903880105180 ). By the way; the 9x14 size IS refundable, so you are welcome to order it now and you can cancel it next week if you are not satisfied with the sample when it arrives. We'll hold the large order a few days so you can take your time with the sample when it arrives. Thank you.
Poor!
There are too many negatives I don’t have any desire to respond
Your employees need training in customer service. I had an unfilled order and became absolutely exasperated with some bozo who was running his mouth, talking down to me and not listening, much less trying to solve the problem. Never again.
It can be frustrating when an item sells out early. We do our best to provide helpful solutions and/or accommodations whenever possible. I'm sorry if our attempts to serve you came across as less than helpful and courteous. Our intentions were, apparently, misinterpreted. Our apologies.
If I were to order a rug again, I would order a 2x3 to check the color. I like the rug I purchased, but the colors do not work. I can return, but it will cost $150. I am disappointed with this company and myself for not looking into the return policy in more detail. This is a service. The rugs are sent from the manufacturer.
Thank you for your feedback. Our sample program is an excellent way to check colors in your room before ordering a full size rug. Most of our rugs are thick and heavy and returning a very large size can be pricey. A tip; try rotating the rug in the room. Colors can change dramatically when you simply turn the rug 180 degrees. Thank you.
Couldn’t ship my rug in 2 weeks frustrating.
So sorry to hear this. Most items arrive within a week or less. We'll research the details of your order and contact you once we find out what went wrong. Thank you for your feedback.
When 3 days after I ordered an in-stock item, it had not been shipped, I contacted customer service to explain that if it was delivered late, we would be out of town. It was 3 days later until they were able to communicate with the company that was shipping the rug out, at which point it had been 6 days from the time of ordering to shipping on an in-stock item that was estimated to be delivered in less time than that -- the rug is now scheduled to arrive a day after we leave for vacation. They refused to reimburse for the return shipping that was necessary because FedEx will only hold for 3 days, or the hold costs at the FedEx facility. Completely unsatisfactory experience given I was proactive from the moment I saw processing was being delayed to have shipping delayed to avoid this problem. I will never order from this company again.
Mary, we are happy to accommodate a special shipping date/vacation schedule, provide we are notified in a timely manner. You notified us of your request after hours (Friday at 9:30 PM) so the warehouse did not get your request until Monday, after the rug was already wrapped and loaded onto a Freight Truck. Please understand that once a package gets this far along in the shipping process, it cannot be stopped or changed but can be returned, under our normal return policy. Any special shipping instructions should be requested in advance, or shortly after, placing the order. We'll be happy to oblige. Thank you.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.75 based on 1,665 reviews