Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Poor delivery service
Rug arrived quickly. Noticed they had a price match guarantee, so I assumed I was getting a good price. I didn't check elsewhere (MY BAD). I received the small area rug and it was definitely not a $70 rug. I was so disappointed. I looked and it was listed on walmart.com for $30, the exact rug! I asked for some kind of refund, and they said they couldn't since it had already been shipped. I could return it for a cost of $20. No winning here, just a big rip off. Bottom line, check prices elsewhere!
Was sent incorrect color swatch..I paid for. No resolution after photo sent. No correction yet after weeks.
Hi Cathy, we confirmed with you that a free replacement is being sent. It is due to arrive to you this week. Thank you for your patience on this sample.
My experience with your customer service regarding the status and delivery of my rug has not been very good. I have been given misleading information and it has been a very frustrated experience thus far. I hope I like the rug when it arrives.
Customer service is terrible and if you have to return an item they charge you to send the item back. In our case it was $32. Buy from Amazon as their prices are way better. Incredible Rugs does price match but the instructions are so complicated you are just better off buying elsewhere. I would never buy from them again.
Miserable experience. Do not believe their shipping claims.
Over one month later we still do not have our complete order.

We understand that issues happen, but we were forced to continually and constantly contact this business - never a proactive action taken. Instead of owning the issue - they simply blame the warehouse for "not answering emails".
Jeff, you will likely find our status update emails in your junk/spam folder. Your Poortere rug was a special order item that shipped directly from the Manufacturer in Belgium and getting updates from them takes more time than usual as they are overseas and short-staffed due to Covid. I'm happy to see that your rug was delivered and the rug pad is set for delivery this week by UPS. Enjoy!
I ordered rug samples on November 27th, it is now December 26th, and not only have I not received my order, I have not received information that they have even shipped yet. I ordered rug samples, but will NOT be ordering a rug because of this kind of service. Will attempt to call and cancel order on Monday.
This invoice did not reflect 15% discount code I entered so billing is in error. Please contact me to correct do Pay Pal does not invoice me for this incorrect amount.
Chris Clements
Ordered rug before thanksgiving..still haven't received..called company, talked to lady said she would track it down and email me..but haven't heard a thing. Ordered rug nov. 6th, bank debited..really disappointed. You have my money but I have no rug.
Hi Carol, you chose to pre-order this item as our site was showing 'sold out'. We sent you an email update on Nov 9th with an estimated ship date. Today, we emailed Fedex shipment details showing a delivery date of Sunday. Thanks for your patience on this order. I think you will find it to be worth the short wait.
Still havent received our rug after a month of delays
Order was suppose to ship in 3-5 business days and it took 12 and multiple calls and emails to get order out of black hole.
Hi Stephen, thanks for your patience on this one. Your packaged rug turned out to be too large/heavy for fedex/ups ground so it took some extra time to ship by Motor Freight. Please watch for a call from the Carrier to schedule a delivery date and time. I'm sure you will find the rug to be worth the wait. Enjoy!
You erased my cart.
I ordered two rug. Neither rug delivered was the rugs I ordered. I’m very disappointed.
We're sorry to hear this. We offer free pickup and replacement whenever an error like this occurs. We'll be in touch to get this corrected, ASAP.
This is the worst rug I ever bought in my life, I purchased the rug for $330.00. My rug is grey and I see white thread. For me to return it there charging me $155.00 to return it. I’m so upset. Please don’t buy any big rug from this company
Unfortunately, shipping costs from all the Freight Carriers are at an all time high this year due to Covid, especially during the Holiday Shipping rush. To minimize return shipping costs, we recommend ordering a small rug size or a sample swatch to test colors/texture in your home and room lighting conditions before ordering a very large area rug.
Ordered a rug several months ago that had a 2-3 week wait, only to find out that it still won’t be delivered for several more months. However, the time frame for ordering still shows 2-3 weeks despite IRD knowing full well that is impossible. No one from IRD reached out to me to inform me of the delay; I had to track the info down myself. Poor customer service.
Hi Carrie, I see that we sent you an email update on Oct 21st at 2:50pm CST letting you know of a production delay on the Zephyr rug and offered to change or cancel your order, if you desired.
Product wasn’t available for 45 days yet got charged
Hi Mike. You chose the 'pre-order' option during checkout which shows you will be charged in advance so that we can reserve the next incoming piece(s) for you. They are due to arrive late this month. You are welcome to change your order to 'notify me' and we'll email you when stock is available. However, paid orders will be filled first. Let us know, anytime, if you want to change or cancel your order. Thank you.
My rug had a posted wait of 2-3 weeks, so after a month of waiting, I contacted IRD about my order only to find out that it would not arrive for 2-3 additional MONTHS. And IRD has still not updated info on their site so when others order the rug, they have no idea that IRD has no intention of fulfilling that order anytime soon. Disappointing that IRD is not truthful.
We're sorry about the production delays on the Zephyr rug. Karastan provides the ship dates to their Dealers electronically and our site will reflect their updated ship times, automatically. (It is not a manual process) Of course, you are welcome to change or cancel your order if you do not want to wait any longer. Otherwise, your rug will ship as soon as Karastan has inventory available and we'll email you updates as new info becomes available. Thank you.
I ordered this rug months ago and it was suppose to be in stock and there was a miscommunication with the warehouse and we still have no received our rug !!
Hi Jen, we sent you an update in September via email that your Momeni Woodland rug will be ready to ship in early November. Please refer to that email, dated 9/15/2020 and let us know if you'd like to change or cancel the order. Otherwise, we'll be in touch as soon as it's ready to ship. Thank you.
I didn’t get the rug that’s pictured.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 1 star review on 16th October 2020
We're sorry if you received an incorrect item. Please contact Customer Service Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, so we can get more details and get it corrected.
Very disappointed with customer service
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,482 reviews