Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I purchased the Surya Milan 9x13 area rug. It was very expensive (over $2,000.00) but the pricing was what I expected for a quality wool rug. The service, up through the delivery, was remarkable, even sending out samples that I had requested. However, if you have a problem with the item after you've received it, don't waste your time on contacting them because the customer service ends at the sale. They fail to acknowledge there's a even a problem with this rug, even after numerous photos sent to them. There's even strands now that appear to be unlooping and just sticking out, so I have not choice but to cut them off. I should have known to buy local to where I could deal with customer service directly, as this makes it an easy out for them.
Shedding is normal for any new rugs and is not considered a defect. With normal use and vacuuming the shedding of loose fibers will begin to minimize, typically within a week or two. Thicker rugs may take longer to settle. An occasional 'sprout' or 'tail' may appear on the surface after vacuuming and can simply be snipped flush with the pile. Please refer to the label on the back of your rug for care and maintenance instructions for your particular rug type or contact us for more details on rug care. Thank you.
Carpet sheds like crazy. Would like to return as soon as possible. Please contact me with instructions for return. Thanks, Bessie G Xerras
Small rug that I received was of poor quality. Edges look unprofessional, and can physically see white stitching in the field of the rug. Certainly not the quality of workmanship that I would’ve expected. The rest of the order, communication, tracking, and delivery was of a very high standard.
We're sorry to hear this. We guarantee a quality product. Please contact us with your order number for a replacement or return of your rug. Thank you.
Have not received my rug yet.
I wish I could give 0 stars! the rug came with colors not included in the image or description. Even the tool is supposed to show the colors didn't mention three extra colors that are strongly present. If that wasn't enough; got lectured by the aggressive customer service rep on why my monitor is the problem and why I didn't ignore their description/samples of the rug colors, further investigate, and figure out that there were actually more "secret" colors in the rug. Now they want to charge me to send it back. Let's see if the manager calls me back before I escalate this even more. What a start to my day! Terrible!
Please keep our sample program in mind when color matching existing decor. Monitor settings, room lighting, rug orientation in the room can all have an affect on how colors are perceived. Sample swatches are an easy and quick solution. Thank you.
Still haven't received my purchase.
We're sorry about the delay in shipping. UPS shows delivery is set for tomorrow. Please customer service if the sample does not arrive and we'll be happy to put a tracer on it and get a replacement shipped.
I ordered a sample on 4/2/21. Today is 4/12/21. I still have not received the sample. Although, it only took Incredible Rugs two days to take the sample price out of my Visa card. We'll see when the sample really shows up.
I still haven't received the rug I bought from your company. what is happening? give me the money back
When I ordered ordered the rug it was out of stock so I waited weeks and after a long wait I canceled the order. You sent me a email you also canceled the order. Later you sent email saying the rug was on the way. I emailed you two more times. You sent it anyway. I had to pay 35 dollars and 10 dollars to Fed ex. To return. I am very unhappy with this and will not buy from you again. Thank you for your time. Jeanette Vaughn
Very disappointed that I was assured my order was canceled in over 24 hours later I received a notice it’s being shipped and of course now I have to return it at my cost
We’re supposed to be here yesterday. It is now 4:15 and still have not received
Fedex tracking shows all three items delivered at 4:51pm. Let us know if you need anything further.
Do not buy from this store The rug was it what we were expecting when tried to return the operator said no problem we will send a discounted return label ! Thought that sounds odd . I asked what that meant and he said . U have to pay for shipping ! Then when I asked how much will be the shipping he said he doesn’t know and will be determined later Will never buy from again
Return shipping costs depend on several factors; package dimensions, weight, zip codes, etc. We have a simple return process and we send discounted return labels to save the customer as much as possible when returning an item. We also have a terrific sample program that allows you to test colors/textures in your home before ordering a large size.
Poor delivery service
Rug arrived quickly. Noticed they had a price match guarantee, so I assumed I was getting a good price. I didn't check elsewhere (MY BAD). I received the small area rug and it was definitely not a $70 rug. I was so disappointed. I looked and it was listed on walmart.com for $30, the exact rug! I asked for some kind of refund, and they said they couldn't since it had already been shipped. I could return it for a cost of $20. No winning here, just a big rip off. Bottom line, check prices elsewhere!
Was sent incorrect color swatch..I paid for. No resolution after photo sent. No correction yet after weeks.
Hi Cathy, we confirmed with you that a free replacement is being sent. It is due to arrive to you this week. Thank you for your patience on this sample.
My experience with your customer service regarding the status and delivery of my rug has not been very good. I have been given misleading information and it has been a very frustrated experience thus far. I hope I like the rug when it arrives.
Customer service is terrible and if you have to return an item they charge you to send the item back. In our case it was $32. Buy from Amazon as their prices are way better. Incredible Rugs does price match but the instructions are so complicated you are just better off buying elsewhere. I would never buy from them again.
Miserable experience. Do not believe their shipping claims. Over one month later we still do not have our complete order. We understand that issues happen, but we were forced to continually and constantly contact this business - never a proactive action taken. Instead of owning the issue - they simply blame the warehouse for "not answering emails".
Jeff, you will likely find our status update emails in your junk/spam folder. Your Poortere rug was a special order item that shipped directly from the Manufacturer in Belgium and getting updates from them takes more time than usual as they are overseas and short-staffed due to Covid. I'm happy to see that your rug was delivered and the rug pad is set for delivery this week by UPS. Enjoy!
I ordered rug samples on November 27th, it is now December 26th, and not only have I not received my order, I have not received information that they have even shipped yet. I ordered rug samples, but will NOT be ordering a rug because of this kind of service. Will attempt to call and cancel order on Monday.
This invoice did not reflect 15% discount code I entered so billing is in error. Please contact me to correct do Pay Pal does not invoice me for this incorrect amount. Thank you Chris Clements 4257332264
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,733 reviews