Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"My purchase of a new living room area rug from Incredible Rugs and Decor was nothing short of ideal. Initially, I was reluctant to buy something as large and as costly (an 8' x 11' (approx.) area rug) from on online retailer, with no opportunity to see and feel the item in person and only the Internet photos to rely on. The fact that the rug did not look exactly the same in all of the web-based photos added to my concerns. (I worried that the rug might not look like it did in the photos, that the colors might be "off", and that it might be thinner and of poorer quality than I wanted). But the rug that I had selected (Nourison Antiquities ANT04 Royal Countryside Ivory Area Rug by Kathy Ireland, 7'10" x 10'10") was really beautiful, had gotten uniformly positive reviews from previous buyers, and Incredible Rugs and Decor was highly rated by its customers, so I decided to roll the dice. And my leap of faith was rewarded with a truly extraordinary online shopping experience. The store and staff stayed in touch with me by email every step of the way, offering me a generous discount code for 15% off with no tax and free shipping *before* the purchase. (Each code was good for only three days, but they sent me a new one after the first one expired because I had not made up my mind yet.) The online ordering process was *extremely* simple and pain-free. They acknowledged the order immediately and the rug shipped within a couple of days. The rug shipped on a Thursday and was delivered to me the NEXT DAY! That is truly **five*star** service. After I received the rug, Incredible Rugs and Decor sent me another 15% off coupon for use towards a future purchase. The most important thing to say in this review is that the rug is absolutely EXQUISITE! It looks just like it did in the very best online photos, but is even more beautiful. It is very high quality, is very well made, and is extraordinarily soft and plush to the touch. The friends who have stopped by and seen the new rug have complimented its beauty and are surprised by the *very affordable price* I paid for this gorgeous piece. Okay, yes, this review is a bit "over the top," but it's only because I am so very pleased with this purchase experience. THANK YOU Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
Selection
"Rug delayed from mid August to late September. I would have bought from a different vendor if I knew I had to wait so long. BUT MY CREDIT CATD HAD ALREADY NEEN CHARGED!!!!"
Hi Terilyn, I'm sorry about any confusing info from our warehouse. The good news is that your rug shipped earlier than expected and was delivered today by Fedex. You should see tracking details in your inbox. Thank you and enjoy!
"Karastan Enigma collection is very poorly done. Rug sheds stitching constantly. Have to vaccuum every time I sit on the couch and merely put my feet on the rug. I think its awful. I asked Steve about the rug before I purchased it, he told me it was a good quality rug. STEER CLEAR!"
Thanks for your feedback, Mike. I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your new rug. Rugs are sheared after the weaving process. Therefore, all new rug will have some 'shedding' during the 'break in' period (typically a couple of weeks to settle, depending on the amount of use and vacuuming that it gets). Karastan Rugs do not tend to shed beyond that. The Enigma rug has a great track record and very few returns. We'll get in touch with you this week to diagnose the issue and get it resolved ASAP. Thanks, Steve.
Selection
"7/17/19 - My experience with Incredible Rugs and Decor was the worst experience I have ever had with an online purchase. I ordered an expensive rug on Sunday, July 13th and my credit card was immediately charged. The site promised a 15% discount code which I never received. When I asked about this in a chat, I was told that the 15% discount had expired even though it was advertised on the web site. I ordered the rug anyway because I really liked the rug. I received an email from Norton Shopping guarantee immediately but no email from Incredible Rugs. On Wednesday, still no email or acknowledgement of an order. I tried to call the 800 number but could not get through so I did a chat with a representative who told me they were out of stock until at least September. When I asked her why I had not been informed she told me she just found out an hour ago. Remember, my credit card has been charged the full amount. Still no email from Incredible Rugs and Decor. I have asked for a full refund which should have been offered and hope and pray it comes through. I will be calling my bank to dispute the charge. Horrible experience, buyer beware!"
We're sorry for any frustration, Sandy. I see that we sent several email updates (and your discount code) which you might find sitting in your promotions/junk/spam folder. Unfortunately, we had only 1 Galaxy rug when you ordered on Sunday but someone else got their order in just before yours. The warehouse confirmed this just a few minutes before you reached out for an update. Of course, we have issued a full refund and we apologize for any inconvenience. For future reference, you can always call Customer Service at our 888 number (not 800), Mon-Fri 9-5pm CST, live chat, Messenger, email, etc. Thank you.
"I have been charged (6/5) but have received NO details about my order or it's ship date. I simply would like to see a sample of the Karastan rug I am interested in before i place a non-refundable order for a 9x14 rug. I am very disappointed in Karastan for making it so difficult to see their rugs before purchasing."
Hi Paren, we shipped your sample less than 24 hours after you placed your order. We emailed the tracking details to your gmail.com address on June 5. (Did you check junk/spam folder?) The sample is due to arrive to you on Monday (USPS tracking 9405536205903880105180 ). By the way; the 9x14 size IS refundable, so you are welcome to order it now and you can cancel it next week if you are not satisfied with the sample when it arrives. We'll hold the large order a few days so you can take your time with the sample when it arrives. Thank you.
"Poor!"
"There are too many negatives I don’t have any desire to respond"
"Your employees need training in customer service. I had an unfilled order and became absolutely exasperated with some bozo who was running his mouth, talking down to me and not listening, much less trying to solve the problem. Never again."
It can be frustrating when an item sells out early. We do our best to provide helpful solutions and/or accommodations whenever possible. I'm sorry if our attempts to serve you came across as less than helpful and courteous. Our intentions were, apparently, misinterpreted. Our apologies.
"If I were to order a rug again, I would order a 2x3 to check the color. I like the rug I purchased, but the colors do not work. I can return, but it will cost $150. I am disappointed with this company and myself for not looking into the return policy in more detail. This is a service. The rugs are sent from the manufacturer."
Thank you for your feedback. Our sample program is an excellent way to check colors in your room before ordering a full size rug. Most of our rugs are thick and heavy and returning a very large size can be pricey. A tip; try rotating the rug in the room. Colors can change dramatically when you simply turn the rug 180 degrees. Thank you.
"Couldn’t ship my rug in 2 weeks frustrating."
So sorry to hear this. Most items arrive within a week or less. We'll research the details of your order and contact you once we find out what went wrong. Thank you for your feedback.
Selection
"When 3 days after I ordered an in-stock item, it had not been shipped, I contacted customer service to explain that if it was delivered late, we would be out of town. It was 3 days later until they were able to communicate with the company that was shipping the rug out, at which point it had been 6 days from the time of ordering to shipping on an in-stock item that was estimated to be delivered in less time than that -- the rug is now scheduled to arrive a day after we leave for vacation. They refused to reimburse for the return shipping that was necessary because FedEx will only hold for 3 days, or the hold costs at the FedEx facility. Completely unsatisfactory experience given I was proactive from the moment I saw processing was being delayed to have shipping delayed to avoid this problem. I will never order from this company again."
Mary, we are happy to accommodate a special shipping date/vacation schedule, provide we are notified in a timely manner. You notified us of your request after hours (Friday at 9:30 PM) so the warehouse did not get your request until Monday, after the rug was already wrapped and loaded onto a Freight Truck. Please understand that once a package gets this far along in the shipping process, it cannot be stopped or changed but can be returned, under our normal return policy. Any special shipping instructions should be requested in advance, or shortly after, placing the order. We'll be happy to oblige. Thank you.
"Tried to use the price match, but the response was not satisfactory. Site says they match the lower price with the other vendor's price/discount and other charges applied. In other words, it would seem they agree to beat the price of a competitor's out the door price. I sent all the data, including a screen shot of the final pricing for a rug and the response was they checked on line and they thought their price was cheaper after applying the discount from Incredible Rugs. They did not consider the discount being offered by the other vendor and so, even with tax I found the rug price on AreaRugs.com to be less. Ended up ordering from AreaRugs.com as Incredible Rugs and Decor could not meet the price of AreaRugs. So much for the 112% guarantee."
Sorry, Mike. When we compared the two prices, we found our price to be lower after shipping, taxes, and discount codes were calculated. We did not get your attachment, I'm sorry to say. Please feel free to re-submit your price match request with attachment, and we'll be happy to process your request again with the additional information. Thank you.
Selection
"The rug is very nice but not the right colors or size (way too big) for our powder room. I am going to have to send it back. I sent the rug back and it was about 5 to 7 days and I had no acknowledgement that the received the rug. Finally contacted someone and they had the returned rug but now over a week and no refund. Keep hearing that the warehouse has to hear from themmanufactor before they can do a refund. This is totally unacceptable and I will never buy anything from then again."
Selection
"still waiting for rug...ordered 2/26....in stock item being delivered 3/12?????????????? really????????????? unacceptable customer experience"
I'm sorry about the delay on your order, Lenny. Most of our warehouses ship in 1-3 days, but certain rugs (Loloi rugs) have been running behind schedule lately. They tell us they will be back to normal ship times this week. Thanks for hanging in there. I'm confident you will find the rug to be worth the wait.
"When we opened the plastic end, small bugs came out of the rug. We immediately removed the rug and placed it in the garage. Incredible Rugs does not want to provide us with free return shipping. They want us to pay for the return shipping. They want pictures of the bugs, which we didn't think to do at the time. We have small children and pets in the house and all we were thinking was to take the rug out of the house, not take pictures."
Hi Marlene, this is very unusual. We're sending you a FedEx return label so the warehouse can receive the rug and inspect it for damage. Thank you.
Selection
"I still have not received the rug I ordered months ago."
Sorry for any confusion, Kim. Our records show that you placed your order less than a month ago (December 7th). Our site showed an estimated ship date of '3-4 weeks'. I see that your order shipped on Jan 2nd and will be delivered by UPS next week. Thanks for your patience on this order. I hope that you will find it to be worth the wait.
"In response to your reply to me : your initial email stated that delivery could be expected on Nov 3. I have a copy of this email. Consequently the only recourse I had when the rugs did not arrive was to track the truck on the tracking button you gave me. The truck kept getting farther and farther away from hour house"Still waiting for my rugs even though promised shipping date has passed. Have cancelled all other apps. because I was told I had to sign for the shipment when it arrived. Tracking truck hundreds of miles north of our house and still heading north away from us. of course you have already charged our credit card account. Please let us know when shipment will arrive or I will cancel order as well as credit card charge""
Margaret, I think you are confusing the SHIP date, with DELIVERY date. Your order actually shipped 1 day sooner than the expected ship date we sent in your confirmation email. Your order was too large for regular UPS so it will be delivered by Freight Carrier and they will call you to schedule a delivery date/time that is convenient for you. We'll follow up, as well, just to make sure everything worked out OK.
"Just received my 1,200 dollar rug and colors washed out. Can hardly see the designs. VERY UNHAPPY. Will never purchase another big ticket item on the web."
Hans, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. The rug you ordered has a 'vintage finish' which is intentional to give the rug an aged, antiqued look which is quite fashionable in today's Interior Design market.
Feel free to live with the rug for a week or two and just then let us know if you'd like assistance in returning it for a refund or exchange. Keep in mind; our sample program is a great way to test out color and texture in person before ordering a large item. - Steve
Selection
"The colors on the rug were not the same as in the picture, however, Steve A. from Customer Service was very responsive to my questions and great to work with. It would have been nice though if the return cost would have either been covered by Incredible Rugs or at least the return cost shared between customer and the company, as pictures can be very deceiving."
Thank you for your input. Keep in mind; our 'Sample Program' is a great way to test out the colors/texture in your home before ordering a large size. We offer free round-trip shipping on a swatch or 2x3 rug if a 5x8 or larger area rug is subsequently ordered. Contact us any time for more details on this program.
Selection
"Beware!!! I ordered three runners and they only sent two. They told me they would find out where the other one was but instead they sent me an email saying my order was delivered. Even the packing list shows that only two runners were shipped."
This was simply human error in the warehouse and is being corrected ASAP. The email you received from us was an auto-generated message with tracking numbers for the 3 shipped items. It was not our response to your concern about the missing item.The missing runner is being shipped out to you as soon as possible.
Selection
"So far not impressed! Got an email to review my experience but I haven't received my rug yet so that's why my review is poor. I ordered the rug on December 15th and a tracking label was made on December 19th but it has yet to leave the facility in Dalton, GA. So, until I have a new rug on my dining room floor I will not be happy."
Hi Lauren. I'm sorry to hear about the missing package. We'll get started on a replacement right away and will put a tracer on the one that never arrived. If you get a duplicate rug, just refuse one of them or notify us for a return label. We'll be in touch shortly with more info.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,133 reviews