Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
poor
Sent wrong rug and pad. Expected me to wrap the rug for return it to them with very specific detail as to how it should be wrapped. I was expected to drop off at a Fed Ex location.
Still don’t have my original rug that I order,
We purchased two rugs from RUGS USA and they were shipped out in two days. We purchased an identical rug from your firm, a day later, to match the other two based on the lower price you offered. Two weeks later we finally received notice today that the rug has shipped. The rug was in stock and even after calling in twice to find out the status of the shipment, it wasn't until two days ago that we received any definitive status on the order.
Your competitors are providing better customer service than you!
We're glad to know our pricing is competitive and I'm sorry about the delay in shipping, David. All Surya rugs ship from the same Surya warehouse in Georgia, which had been short-staffed for a few days due to Covid. The issue has been resolved and shipping times are back to 1-2 business days. We appreciate you hanging in there.
very disappointed with quality of this rug. There are several spots that hurt to walk over because of missing stitches. I positioned it under my couch to cover most of them but took the below picture as an example
I received my rug today, very disappointed because the picture present the rug to be of a higher quality than it was so I called to get a return label to ship back . I should not have to pay for a return .
You promised a two day delivery. We are leaving Saturday morning and you are delivering Saturday evening.
Somehow I ended up paying $11 for "Route Package Protection". I didn't select it (just appeared in the Cart) and there is no explanation of what it is. Shame on you.
The rug is very pretty. I chose one that came with a free rug pad. I was expecting a felt rug pad, but received the very cheap kind I would not put in my tile because they disintegrate. I also bought a pillow, and am dissatisfied with the quality. I’m not leaving with a positive feeling about this place. When I chatted with customer service she apologized that I didn’t order a rug that qualified for a felt pad. This was not clear when I purchased the rug. How is the rug? I’m not an expert, but I will see how it holds up.
I ordered my sample over a week ago, I just got a text saying it should arrive on October 22!! I’m disappointed it is taking that long☹️
I'm sorry about the delay. Your sample is shipping from Rizzy's warehouse, who has been short-staffed due to Covid. They are prioritizing rug orders to ship first until they can get caught up. Thanks for your patience.
Ordered two rugs at same time. I live in Massachusetts. One is now in Phoenix, Arizona. This is the second time I have encountered a problem. First time was a completely different rug than ordered. Only found out after opening and unrolling it.
We're sorry to hear this. If a wrong item is shipped, it will be picked up and replaced at not cost to you. If a package is lost in transit, we will put a package tracer on it so that it is located and delivered ASAP. Please contact us with your name/order number so we can look into this right away. Thank you.
I was notified early this week and asked to select a delivery time. I selected the time, arranged my schedule to accommodate the delivery window of several hours and it never showed up. I called the number provided by the delivery service and was told the rug would not arrive for two more weeks. I read the notification I received via text. I was put on hold and when they returned was told they needed to reschedule for Monday (next business day). I will again have to accommodate the wide delivery timeframe of several hours. Sometime between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. is unreasonable and not showing up at all after I've waited six hours unacceptable!
We're sorry to hear about the Shipping Carrier delivery issues. It sounds like the SEFL Freight Terminal in Madison, AL is having a driver/truck shortage. We'll reach out to the terminal there to see if we can expedite the delivery. Thank you.
I ordered 2 9X12 rugs and one 9X12 rug pad. All three were delivered timely and in great shape - with Free Shipping. Only one of the rugs worked with my decor, so I had to return the second rug. It took over a week to get some sort of "return authorization code" from the rug maker, Safavieh. Unfortunately it's not as easy to return a rug as it is to order a rug. The cost is anywhere from $215 to over $300!!!! And they recommend you insure it. Nowhere on this website are you aware of this exorbitant return fee. It's like I purchased another whole rug!!! Never again!

MMC
Order placed on 9/4, received email the same day from Steve Aijian that my credit card had been charged. Received odd emails from “Route” and “Norton” the same day regarding tracking order and safety of order, respectively. ( I also believe I was charged for “Route”, and it was an app that I should not have to download to track an order!!!) I heard not a peep until I emailed Steve Alijian on 9/14 asking where is my order and received a response in minutes that he was checking on my order and would get back to me shortly. Received another email in minutes stating order was delivered that day(9/14).

TODAY I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM INCREDIBLE RUGS AND DECOR THAT MY ORDER “HAS BEEN SHIPPED” AND A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! SERIOUSLY, MY ORDER HAS ALREADY BEEN DELIVERED!!!!! YESTERDAY!!!! VERY MESSY!!!!!!
Hi Greg, I'm happy to see that you received your rug promptly, and got a response to your order inquiry 'within minutes'. You can disregard the tracking email that you got today. It was for the rug that was delivered yesterday. Our tech team is looking into the email delay that you experience. To clarify the other items you mentioned; Norton Shopping Guarantee sent you an email confirming your 30-day Low Price Guarantee (no charge for this). Route Package Protection emailed you a confirmation in case you need to report a lost/damaged/stolen package (you paid .98 cents for this option). You declined our free app that allows you to track your order all the way to your door. We hope you are enjoying your new rug.
The photographs off the rug were SO off in color to the real item. Will be returning....
Hi Debbie, the Crystal rug by Safavieh has a silky finish and nap that can darken or lighten in color, depending on the direction you turn it in the room, as well as the room lighting and, of course, your monitor settings can play a part. For these reasons, we suggest you order a small size to sample for color before ordering a large size. We have a terrific sample program available. Thank you.
No rug for a couple of weeks due to back order, have not received it yet, the owner gave me a good discount and I am a return customer, but you still want your merchandise
Hi David, please disregard the back-order notice we sent you. The warehouse was able to locate one for you. They shipped it last night, due to be delivered to you on Wed. 8/26 under UPS Tracking # 1Z3937170322194940. Thanks for your patience. You're going to love your new Karastan rug.
I didn't get an update on the status of my order which took I believe 5 months.
Hi Linda, perhaps you missed our email updates? We sent you an order update on 5/26 with the estimated ship date for your special order items and we're happy to see they shipped very close to our projection. Keep in mind; ship dates are also posted on our website if the item is not in stock at the time you order. You can also call us for updates, any time. Thank you.
Description was not complete. Did not get what I thought I was going to get. I could have found a flat rug like this at Walmart for half the price.
Our description shows Dalyn Amanti as 'distressed low-profile..'. You paid $29 with no tax and free shipping. The price on Walmart for Dalyn Amanti is a few dollars higher. We offer a simple return process should you decide to return for a refund. Thank you.
It said my rug would ship in 3 to 5 days and it’s been almost 2 weeks and still do not know if or when it is shipping. Do not get communication from company but they did ship rug pad.
Perhaps our emails may be landing in your junk/spam folder? We emailed two order updates and sent tracking details showing the shipped and will be delivered Friday by Fedex. Please call or use live chat if you need anything further. Thank you.
The shipping time was supposed to be 2 to 5 days, but it has been about 10 days and I finally received notice today that item is shipping today.
Sorry for the delay on this order, Shawn. We had trouble locating one of the swatches but our showroom had one available, so you'll both samples very soon. Thanks and good luck with them.
The ordering process was great. Friendly helpful staff. It took 9 days to be shipped! Not sure when it will arrive. No tracking info yet. Taking too long for the shipping process.
Thank you for your feedback, Suzanne. We're monitoring this delay at Nourison's warehouse. They have been short-staffed and will be working this weekend to get caught up. We're keeping an eye on your order and will keep you updated as it progresses. You can expect it to arrive next week. The Vallencierre rug is gorgeous and definitely worth the short wait.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,482 reviews