Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I notice that One Kings Lane has the same rugs but much cheaper. I am waiting for a big sale.
There is no reason to wait. Simply sign up for our Email Newsletter and you'll get sale pricing, free shipping, no tax, and an extra discount to use during checkout! Signup instantly, at the bottom of our site. Thank you.
Pre-ordered a small rug in January. Did not receive until May 1st. I had to request status many times and the date kept getting pushed back. I feel like I had to beg for my product and beg for any status. Finally Finally Finally received my rug. Not sure why I had to wait so long and contact "Incredible" Rugs so many times. They sat there with my money for months and I had nothing to show for it for a very long time.
I was taken aback to be asked to purchase a package protection for my order. Then, lo and behold, I received an e-mail from UPS that my package was damaged. I am now waiting to hear what has happened regarding my order. When I phone Incredible Rugs, I was told to contact the package protection program. I have done so, and now wait for their response. Nothing is happening over the week-end. So, purchasing so far has been an uneasy experience.
Rug on truck for 10 days now. Told there are no drivers to get it to me. Incredible rugs cannot tell me when delivery will be. pro
Disappointed. The rug doesn't stay in place. Slides around the same as with all the other pads I've tried.
They screwed up the address & the order which required two additional phone calls and then sent the rug without the padding. Useless to receive one without the other. Now we’re moving in without our carpets down in advance.
I don't really know yet. I have only ordered a sample. I cannot seem to find out when to expect it. Also don't recall purchasing delivery transport insurance but was charged for it. If I order a rug that will be an expensive cost. Seems likevitvus the companies responsibility to see that it gets to me. I think your company needs to purchase thin insurance. If I ship something to you it will be my responsibility to insure it. I have never heard of me buying insurance for my protection of it getting to me. That should be the senders cost like if you mail a package at the post office!
Been waiting 2 and half. On the for the rug. They have moved the delivery date twice with still no confirmed date. Rug was charge when ordered, not when shipped.
poor
Sent wrong rug and pad. Expected me to wrap the rug for return it to them with very specific detail as to how it should be wrapped. I was expected to drop off at a Fed Ex location. Still don’t have my original rug that I order,
We purchased two rugs from RUGS USA and they were shipped out in two days. We purchased an identical rug from your firm, a day later, to match the other two based on the lower price you offered. Two weeks later we finally received notice today that the rug has shipped. The rug was in stock and even after calling in twice to find out the status of the shipment, it wasn't until two days ago that we received any definitive status on the order. Your competitors are providing better customer service than you!
We're glad to know our pricing is competitive and I'm sorry about the delay in shipping, David. All Surya rugs ship from the same Surya warehouse in Georgia, which had been short-staffed for a few days due to Covid. The issue has been resolved and shipping times are back to 1-2 business days. We appreciate you hanging in there.
very disappointed with quality of this rug. There are several spots that hurt to walk over because of missing stitches. I positioned it under my couch to cover most of them but took the below picture as an example
I received my rug today, very disappointed because the picture present the rug to be of a higher quality than it was so I called to get a return label to ship back . I should not have to pay for a return .
You promised a two day delivery. We are leaving Saturday morning and you are delivering Saturday evening.
Somehow I ended up paying $11 for "Route Package Protection". I didn't select it (just appeared in the Cart) and there is no explanation of what it is. Shame on you.
The rug is very pretty. I chose one that came with a free rug pad. I was expecting a felt rug pad, but received the very cheap kind I would not put in my tile because they disintegrate. I also bought a pillow, and am dissatisfied with the quality. I’m not leaving with a positive feeling about this place. When I chatted with customer service she apologized that I didn’t order a rug that qualified for a felt pad. This was not clear when I purchased the rug. How is the rug? I’m not an expert, but I will see how it holds up.
I ordered my sample over a week ago, I just got a text saying it should arrive on October 22!! I’m disappointed it is taking that long☹️
I'm sorry about the delay. Your sample is shipping from Rizzy's warehouse, who has been short-staffed due to Covid. They are prioritizing rug orders to ship first until they can get caught up. Thanks for your patience.
Ordered two rugs at same time. I live in Massachusetts. One is now in Phoenix, Arizona. This is the second time I have encountered a problem. First time was a completely different rug than ordered. Only found out after opening and unrolling it.
We're sorry to hear this. If a wrong item is shipped, it will be picked up and replaced at not cost to you. If a package is lost in transit, we will put a package tracer on it so that it is located and delivered ASAP. Please contact us with your name/order number so we can look into this right away. Thank you.
I was notified early this week and asked to select a delivery time. I selected the time, arranged my schedule to accommodate the delivery window of several hours and it never showed up. I called the number provided by the delivery service and was told the rug would not arrive for two more weeks. I read the notification I received via text. I was put on hold and when they returned was told they needed to reschedule for Monday (next business day). I will again have to accommodate the wide delivery timeframe of several hours. Sometime between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. is unreasonable and not showing up at all after I've waited six hours unacceptable!
We're sorry to hear about the Shipping Carrier delivery issues. It sounds like the SEFL Freight Terminal in Madison, AL is having a driver/truck shortage. We'll reach out to the terminal there to see if we can expedite the delivery. Thank you.
I ordered 2 9X12 rugs and one 9X12 rug pad. All three were delivered timely and in great shape - with Free Shipping. Only one of the rugs worked with my decor, so I had to return the second rug. It took over a week to get some sort of "return authorization code" from the rug maker, Safavieh. Unfortunately it's not as easy to return a rug as it is to order a rug. The cost is anywhere from $215 to over $300!!!! And they recommend you insure it. Nowhere on this website are you aware of this exorbitant return fee. It's like I purchased another whole rug!!! Never again! MMC
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,733 reviews