Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Selection
I placed my order for the Karastan Spice Market Tigris Aquamarine 8x11 rug on 10/13/2019 and was delighted when UPS delivered what I assumed was my rug on 10/18/19. No, I didn't inspect each of the many labels on the outside of the packing material to see that the rug wasn't labeled Tigris (as your customer service representative Emily asked). I saw my name, so my husband and I unwrapped both the pad and rug ( not so easy for old folks ) and laid them out. It was then that I saw that the wrong rug, the Karastan Spice Market Deir, had been sent. Unfortunately, it was after 5pm cst, so I had to wait until this morning, 10/21 to call promptly at 9am. Emily told me that I'd be receiving an email with return label shortly and that she would place the order for the correct rug when we ended our call. It's now 4:pm est and I've received nothing. This is disheartening since I received such quick service when you were given my credit card information, but not when it is your mistake. Please advise. Sincerely, Judy Soldinger
We're sorry to hear the warehouse shipped an incorrect pattern. A replacement was shipped the same day you reported the error and the wrong rug has been picked up and returned. We hope you are enjoying your new rug and please call Customer Service if you need anything further.
Selection
Don’t trust them! They tell you things then don’t follow through! Rug-direct same price but follow through.
Hi Gail, we're sorry to hear this feedback. Our records show that your order was fulfilled in July, as requested. If we missed anything, please let us know so we can make it right. You can reach our Customer Service team Mon-Friday 9-5 and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you, Steve
Selection
You had the rug I wanted in the size I wanted. However, your offer of a “discount” after providing you with my email address was misleading. I got a discount of 15% to apply to my purchase. When applying it to my purchase, I was informed it was “not valid” for the item I bought. Not a happy customer!
I ordered three rugs and 2 out of the 3 rugs I ordered arrived. I contacted the company and they asked me to double check the package received and the order. The package only had 2 rugs in it and the order did identify that 3 rugs were ordered. We now have a new delivery date for the third rug. 7 days after the first 2 rugs arrived. This was an inconvenience as we planned on utilizing all three rugs and now we have wait for the third rug to arrive.
We're sorry that one of your items was missing from your order. We know that it can be frustrating when a mistake or error occurs. Rest assured that a free replacement was shipped earlier this week and is out for delivery today by Fedex. Thank you for your patience.
I did not receive any tracking or shipping information even after I sent an email asking for it.
Hi Luann, I see that our system emailed the tracking details to you on Monday morning, and we also responded to your email within 30 minutes of receiving your inquiry. Perhaps our emails to you are landing in your junk folder. Your rugs are en-route by Fedex for arrival to you tomorrow, Thursday. You are always welcome to call or live chat with us during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 9-5) if you need anything further. Thank you and enjoy!
Selection
I liked the colors of the "Morris" KAS rug i purchased but the quality is poor.
Part of my order is missing and I still waiting for my replacement I hope so I can get Soon
Jacek, we're sorry one of your items was lost by UPS. Rest assured, a free replacement is on it's way and you should have it in a day or two. Thanks for your patience.
Ease of Use
Our rug was supposed to arrive on 11/21. We still have not received it (it’s 11/25). We did not receive any notification it would be late. When I called Fedex they said they didn’t know where it was and there was an investigation (???). We have not gotten any updates nor were we ever contacted by Incredible Rugs about the problem. This has been a huge inconvenience and we are very disappointed with this business.
Hi Lauren. We've been sending shipment updates to your gmail.com address (have you checked your junk folder?). We are not aware of any problems but the Holiday closures can delay shipments a bit. Fedex tracking shows it will be ready to deliver tomorrow (11/26). We'll give them a call to make sure everything is OK and get this corrected ASAP if there is a problem. Thank you.
Price
I'm mostly disappointed about the cost of return being over 20% of the cost of the rug. I wish there were cheaper ways to send them back. One I never opened, the other I opened and closed once I seen the color. I was planning on getting the same carpet in another color as I already own 3 of their carpets in the grey and brown which I love. I can buy and return locally at no cost. This turned out to be very expensive.
Thank you for your input. As Fedex and UPS continue to raise their rates, our Sample Swatch Program is very beneficial. It's a great way to check colors/texture in your home without the hassle and expense of returning a large size rug if the colors don't work out. Our samples are cut down from large rugs so you can accurately see the scale of the pattern, as well.
Selection
They sent the wrong color rug. No way to contact them other then via email. No telephone number.
I'm sorry our warehouse sent an incorrect item. We'll be happy to get this corrected right away, at no cost to you. You can find our phone number at the top and bottom of every page on our site, as well as on our 'contact us' page as well as your order confirmation and tracking emails. We'll be in touch shortly with a solution.
Selection
Shipping. Wasn't sent out when they said it would. Was suppose to finally arrive last Friday, and NO it did not. Waay too long to wait for this order.
I'm sorry about the delay on your order, Ruan. The UPS Tracking page shows a 'mechanical failure has delayed delivery' on Friday. However, UPS has scheduled the delivery for today, Monday. Thanks for your patience on this order. Enjoy!
Selection
I order a sample rug. It arrived promptly and I loved it . I was told that if I returned the rug the cost of the rug would be applied to my new purchase. Now, if I chose not to purchase the larger rug I could simply return the sample rug. The price the fellow told me shipping should be approximately $10. Ok fair. I took the chance ....I’ll spend ten dollars to return it if I didn’t care for it. But, I loved it!!! Found it on Overstock for approximately $50 less. Your company said they couldn’t match the price because the name was different. Ok, sorry...I had to save myself money so I ordered from Overstock. Went to the UPS store to return your rug. I was quoted a dollar amount in the thirties. What??? Sooo. Instead of shipping I kept the $20 rug. Although I kept the sample rug, I would have preferred my money back. Hope this information helps you in the future. Also, I hope you follow up with a response so I know my comments counted. Thank you!
Hi Rae, thanks for your feedback. We estimated a return cost of $10 for your sample when mailed through your local US Post Office. In the email we sent to you on 4/25, containing return instructions, we also suggested to use your local US Post Office. If you choose to use any other shipper, such as The UPS Store, you will likely be charged a higher amount.
Our Price Match Policy states that we can only price match items that are sold under the Manufacturer's Brand and proper name. This is to ensure that we are comparing brand new, 1st quality items. You can read the full details of our policies on our web site. Thank you.
Selection
I ordered a rug in November and have only just had it arrive at my home. I talked on and off with a sales person who couldn't figure out what had gone wrong - in the end they think they either lost my rug (apparently the last one they'd had in the warehouse) or it was mis-labeled. They had to order a new one for me from the company who made them. There was a long period of silence in the beginning where I just never heard back about what was going on, and it didn't seem any great rush to locate or replace my order. I understand it taking a while longer since it probably had to be made for me or reordered from the manufacturer, and I appreciate the timely responses from the sales person, but 2 entire months for something that was labeled "in stock" is ridiculous.
Ease of Use
I ordered a small rug and a mat to go under it. The mat is making its way to me (slowly). On the tracking email for the mat, I saw a small notation that the rug is actually unavailable! I would have liked more clear communication about that! And I don't really want the mat without the rug that goes over it!!
Hi Celeste, sorry for any confusion. The website showed one left when you ordered online and our warehouse notated that they couldn't locate it. Fortunately, we were able to pull one from Karastan's warehouse and it's en route to you. UPS tracking shows you will have it on Monday. Thanks for your patience. I am confident that you will love it.
Was told my rug would be arriving tomorrow three times. Nobody had a clue. Will not order from you again. Rug was so-so. Cheap price and it looks cheap.
Hi Barbara, during the peak shipping season (Black-Friday and Cyber-Monday), it's not uncommon for a shipment to be delayed a bit. Regarding the quality of your rug; you paid $12.00 (shipping included). I don't think that can be improved upon, but we'll certainly try our best. Remember, you are welcome to mail it back for a refund within 30 days if it doesn't meet your expectations.
Ease of Use
Still waiting for approval to return rugs for a credit card reversal. I found the 2 rugs to be of inferior quality. I did expect better.
Hi Gloria, I see that we sent you two return labels today. Please check your spam/junk folder if you don't see them in your inbox. Your refund will be issued as soon as the rugs arrive back to the warehouse. I reviewed your order and believe that $66 is a fair price for the quality you received, but we are always happy to take a rug back should it not meet your expectations. Thank you.
Selection
Don't expect to hear or know the status of your order for 4-5 days. I placed my order 4 days ago and have had no update except the order is still in "unfulfilled" status and my credit card was charge immediately - no response to "contact us" email either. Disappointing 1st order from Incredible Rugs.....
Hi Lynn,

We sent you an order update email on 4/17 and also replied to your email inquiry on 4/19. Please check your spam filter settings as it may be blocking our messages. Your rugs are shipping from Loloi's warehouse so there will be a small delay in delivery. We will give you a call today with more specifics. You can also call us or use our live chat for updates, any time. Thank you.
Selection
After waiting nearly two months, my rug finally arrived. It was explained to me, that the distributor had moved to a new warehouse and this was causing the delay. In the meantime, I ordered two other rugs ( same distributor) and they were both delivered within a week. Customer service was quick to respond to my emails and phone calls. The only way they were willing to help,was to tell me I could cancel my order. They should have been willing to match the price on another rug, even if they took a little loss. When I ordered the rug it said"available". It didn't say"available in two months".
Selection
Day 11 and a teaching. Umber for shipment was just issued yesterday after I had to call to inquire about the order. There were 5 rugs in stock when orders was placed, 10 days later when I called there were 3. Insupposed had I not called it would have never shipped. Never again
Selection
I just verified, through another company, that the rug I received contained the wrong colors. Please advise what I am to do with the rug. It was supposed to be the Bali Frost, which has colors of white, purple, peach, etc. I received a rug with dark and light grays, light rust and dark rust. Very disappointed.
Hi Janis,

I'm sorry to hear that the warehouse may have accidentally sent you an incorrect rug. If you would email a few photos of the rug you received, we will track down the error and get the proper rug shipped out to you ASAP. You can email chat@incrediblerugsanddecor.com with the photos and we'll work on this right away. Thanks. -Steve
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,208 reviews