Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
Nina B
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
Price
"I purchased 5 rugs on Cyber Monday 2018. I received 2 rugs in January and the last 3 came late March nearly 4 months later. The delay was horribly frustrating however, when I rolled out the last 3 rugs they were ALL damaged varying in severity. The only thing that made this frustrating process easier was working with Robert Upton. He provided me with continuous updates while I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the rugs. Once I realized they were damaged, I contacted Robert again to figure out what to do about this. He found out other rugs that had arrived were also damaged much like mine were. He then offered to take $75 off my purchase price if I wanted to keep them. I am grateful for the outstanding customer service he provided during this frustrating time. Customer service can sometimes be a thankless job because you're almost always dealing with dissatisfied customers. Robert represents Incredible Rugs and Décor in a very positive way. Thank you Robert, Incredible Rugs and Décor is lucky to have you!"
Selection
"Good prices on your rugs. Still waiting on delivery so I can't anything at this time specific about the rug. Delivery has taken much longer that expected resulting in the downgrade."
Thanks for your feedback, Eric. I'm sorry about the delay with UPS. We're contacting them now and will have an update for you shortly. Thank you.
Selection
"Love, love the new rug! It was a pleasure dealing with this company."
"Although I had to call and inquire on a shipping dates several days after the rug was to be shipped, customer service was friendly and responsive. I received shipping information within 24 hours of my inquiry."
Selection
"Communicate the order status well."
Selection
"Beautiful rugs, as expected from a Karastan product. I ordered two runners, and received tracking information for one, not two. I am not sure if the other rug order was lost for awhile, but I did call and Incredible Rugs got it straightened out quickly. I got the reassurance I needed that I would eventually get a rug. Keep in mind that Karastan ships the rugs, so I cannot fault Incredible Rugs for any shipping problems or delays. I like one rug so much I may order another, larger size. Even the husband likes them!"
Selection
"Great rug at fair price."
Selection
"The ordering process and delivery were great. Price was outstanding, the best I found on my particular rug. I would have given 5 stars except for the fact that the rug I ordered was a smaller version of a large rug I already had. After receiving it, while the pattern was the same the colors were off quite a bit. It wasn’t going to work where I had planned to use it but we decided to keep to and use in a different area."
Selection
"I love the rug that I purchased. Its colors are beautiful and the quality is exceptional. The only trouble is I didn't received the pad that was supposed to come with it."
We're glad to hear you are happy with your rug. Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse so they will arrive separate from the rug, usually within a day of the rug arriving. We'll follow up on your order, just to be sure there wasn't an oversight in the warehouse. Thank you.
Selection
"Customer Service very prompt to answer questions. Also had to return rug as colors just did not work in my space and Incredible Rugs and Decor very helpful with this process."
Ease of Use
"Communication was great Unfortunately the sample was not the colors expected"
Price
"I haven't received my rug yet. Better wait."
Price
"I am a little late with my review. Ordered several months ago. However I absolutely love my rug. I searched for several days on prices and hands down the best price at incredible rugs and decor."
Selection
"Your customer service was really good. They answered me right away. They where understanding and polite"
Selection
"Have items that you don't find everywhere. Which is a plus when you are looking for something different."
Selection
"Excellent articulate customer service with accurate information and good attitude"
Selection
"Fast, free Shipping! Rug was well wrapped for shipment."
Selection
"The rug we ordered is beautiful! It is perfect for our grandson’s new room."
Price
"Excellent carpet quality and easy access to customer service by telephone."
Selection
"Incredible customer service. 4 stars given because the website itself was wonky and would not return to where I left off shopping. I would have given up on the site had it not been for the excellent customer service I received. I'll be back."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,051 reviews