Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Price
I am shocked that my rug has already shipped and will be delivered 2 days from the time I ordered it. Great expediting!
Solid rug choice
Found exactly what I wanted at a price that beat other sites.
Selection
The 2-day delivery of our runner arrived as scheduled. The heavy plastic wrapping was in tact with no damage to the wrapping. The mat seems to work fairly well, but I will have to assess further after today, the first day of placement; however, I greatly appreciate the company's offer to provide a "free" mat with this order. Lastly, the color, thickness, design and quality of the runner is as seen online and described. It coordinates perfectly with our adjoining room.
Selection
after many weeks of being on back-order, I received my Karastan Spice Market Keralam Garnet Area Rug. The colors are beautiful, vibrant, and the pile of the carpet is very nice. My only complaint is that a free rug pad was to have come with the rug and did not, necessitating a phone call to customer service to see where the pad is. Waiting to hear the outcome on the rug pad.
Hi Kathy, free pads (for qualifying items) ship separate from the rugs, from a separate warehouse. Your pad is shipping from Texas and will likely arrive to you by Friday or Monday. Thank you.
Quickandeasy
Price
I purchased 5 rugs on Cyber Monday 2018. I received 2 rugs in January and the last 3 came late March nearly 4 months later. The delay was horribly frustrating however, when I rolled out the last 3 rugs they were ALL damaged varying in severity. The only thing that made this frustrating process easier was working with Robert Upton. He provided me with continuous updates while I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the rugs. Once I realized they were damaged, I contacted Robert again to figure out what to do about this. He found out other rugs that had arrived were also damaged much like mine were. He then offered to take $75 off my purchase price if I wanted to keep them. I am grateful for the outstanding customer service he provided during this frustrating time. Customer service can sometimes be a thankless job because you're almost always dealing with dissatisfied customers. Robert represents Incredible Rugs and Décor in a very positive way. Thank you Robert, Incredible Rugs and Décor is lucky to have you!
Selection
Good prices on your rugs. Still waiting on delivery so I can't anything at this time specific about the rug. Delivery has taken much longer that expected resulting in the downgrade.
Thanks for your feedback, Eric. I'm sorry about the delay with UPS. We're contacting them now and will have an update for you shortly. Thank you.
Selection
Love, love the new rug! It was a pleasure dealing with this company.
Although I had to call and inquire on a shipping dates several days after the rug was to be shipped, customer service was friendly and responsive. I received shipping information within 24 hours of my inquiry.
Selection
Communicate the order status well.
Selection
Beautiful rugs, as expected from a Karastan product. I ordered two runners, and received tracking information for one, not two. I am not sure if the other rug order was lost for awhile, but I did call and Incredible Rugs got it straightened out quickly. I got the reassurance I needed that I would eventually get a rug. Keep in mind that Karastan ships the rugs, so I cannot fault Incredible Rugs for any shipping problems or delays. I like one rug so much I may order another, larger size. Even the husband likes them!
Selection
Great rug at fair price.
Selection
The ordering process and delivery were great. Price was outstanding, the best I found on my particular rug. I would have given 5 stars except for the fact that the rug I ordered was a smaller version of a large rug I already had. After receiving it, while the pattern was the same the colors were off quite a bit. It wasn’t going to work where I had planned to use it but we decided to keep to and use in a different area.
Selection
I love the rug that I purchased. Its colors are beautiful and the quality is exceptional. The only trouble is I didn't received the pad that was supposed to come with it.
We're glad to hear you are happy with your rug. Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse so they will arrive separate from the rug, usually within a day of the rug arriving. We'll follow up on your order, just to be sure there wasn't an oversight in the warehouse. Thank you.
Selection
Customer Service very prompt to answer questions. Also had to return rug as colors just did not work in my space and Incredible Rugs and Decor very helpful with this process.
Ease of Use
Communication was great Unfortunately the sample was not the colors expected
Price
I haven't received my rug yet. Better wait.
Price
I am a little late with my review. Ordered several months ago. However I absolutely love my rug. I searched for several days on prices and hands down the best price at incredible rugs and decor.
Selection
Your customer service was really good. They answered me right away. They where understanding and polite
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,205 reviews