Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Glad I found this site and was able to get just what I was looking for. Ordering was easy and received word today that my order has shipped and will be here in two days.
Nice experience ordering. However the use of the Route app to track a Fed Exp shipment is really annoying and an unnecessary expense. This feature lowered my rating. BewRe
Great experience ordering. However, my rug was delivered with an 18 wheeler so we had to meet the truck in town and put the rugs in my husband’s truck to get home.
When I inquired about getting a pad different than the free one, I was told I could order one for 25% off but when I went online to place my order this option was not presented to me. I would like to order a different pad. Is ther a way I can get the discount code for the upgrade. My order has already shipped.
Otherwise I would rate my experience a 5. Thank you.
Great selection and quality brands.
I was very pleased with rugs. Not pleased with rug pads.
Mobile site somewhat bumpy. Web site very nice. Thank you.
Working with Noah has been a pleasure.He is knowledgeable,professional,and personable as well.In these times,that combination is rare.I spent extensive time finding this rug and comparing cost and service.We are expecting the rug in 2 to 3 weeks and I expect to feel pleased with the rug when it arrives.
Good selection of rugs. Descriptions are thorough.
Site was organized an easy to iuse
I love my rug but I will say, it does not look like the picture online! The online pic makes the rug look green but there is actually no green in the rug. It worked out for me but just a heads up for anyone who might be expecting green!
Sales associates were very helpful, patient, and walked me thru my first purchase. Their rates and discounts were very competitive with other online sites, and local stores, like Star Furniture.
Very Easy
Love the selection
The rug is very beautiful with a beige background and gray stripes in a variety of directions. The workmanship looks to be of good quality. The rug arrived well packaged and protected. The only reason I did not give the purchase five stars is that it came by a forwarding company, therefore I had to assist the driver in bringing it down from the truck and carrying it into the house. That should never happen
The team at incredible rugs responded promptly to questions I had about my purchase and were very courteous throughout the process. The rug is good quality for the price.
I checked on several sites and found your company to provide the best product at the best price and with free pad, shipping and no tax it was the best deal overall. Can't wait to receive. :)
At bottom of pages where it shows what has been clicked on. It would be nice to be able to dismiss the ones you are not interested in due to usually size unavailability.
Great customer service.
Had no problem finding what we were looking for
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,482 reviews