Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

Julia
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Samantha Walley
More Photos & Videos
Arrived sooner than expected. Great color 👍 and quality for the $ that added the contrasting pop of color I needed for my room.
The rug got here so fast and it looks really good! However, the guy that delivered it said he couldn’t come in to the house so we had to lug it in ourselves. Luckily, it wasn’t very heavy! I definitely understand why he couldn’t come in with COVID-19 still being a thing, just caught us by surprise.
Beautiful rugs !!
Very good experience
Great Rug! Wasn't as excited as the first one I bought, but love it nonetheless! Hope everyone can buy a rug from this company!
Love the rug, just took a long time to get it!
Beautiful rug. Shipped safely. Communication/speed of shipping were less than perfect. (Could be Covid. Not sure.)
Good and quick
The shopping experience was very good; however, my rug was backordered, and it took about 4 months to receive it.
The rug arrived ahead of time and we are extremely happy with it.

We had to call twice on the rug pad. It is now in route. Customer service employees were very pleasant.
You had a wonderful selection and great prices. I know how difficult it is to show accurate colors. One rug I received was perfect and colors were very close to photos. The other rug (a runner) was showed with what I thought were two different colors and the same pattern. I chose the darker color to match another rug which was in the room. The color was so light - nicely made and beautiful pattern, but did not work at all! I called to have it returned and pointed out the problem. I was told they would refund the shipping charge. I ordered something else! Good customer service.
area rug is nice. pad is poor quality
Thanks for your feedback. The waffle pad you received was free with your order. We offer an upgrade discount should you prefer something thicker/heavier. Contact us for details any time.
The only difficulty I had was when I would click on a rug to view, then go back, it would take me back to the first page instead of to the page I was on. That was a bit frustrating. Besides that, it was very good
Thanks for your feedback. We'll have our techs check it out.
quick delivery good communication with delivery man
I normally buy only hand kotted persians, but when confronted with a color scheme in my family room that I could not coordinate with these, I decided to try other options. Most of the reds in persians are more maroon, and no browns to be had. Of course if I wanted a well used antique for a king's ransom it would be sort of salmon due to fading, but that is not what I need. I looked at the rugs on Mayfair and Overstock, but could not find anything I wanted short of 1000 $. Of course, if I had wanted to pay over 2000, I could have purchased a lovely hand knotted Kazak. However, I decided to work under $1000, and found this site. It had some really nice Karastan, but my final choice was based on colors, and the Nouristan brick color matched my fireplace exactly. It is an exceptional rug, with paisley and flowers, blue and cream and brick. And they had 20% off, which was wonderful.
Anyway I was very scared to open it, since I had never purchased anything but persians, but when I did, I peeked at the colors, and am happy. And I am hard to please. Thought maybe it would come with a pad, but no such luck. I will buy one, mohawk, on amazon.

I may beed to buy another smaller one, because while it said 8 x 11, it is only 10 foot, 4 inches long. But OMG the color matches and I can sleep tonight ! BTW, I am redoing my family room in antique 1900 mission oak, and this rug goes really well. Brick brown. Lovely. Can I say more? And delivery free and so fast I could not believe it ! I would recommend them it you are looking. The website lets you see the rug in your room, don't ask me how...
Easy
Check code for vet discount , all else great🤠
Thanks Gary. The discount code has been fixed and a refund issued to your card. Appreciate the feedback.
Good price.
Why did you remove the color charts for the rugs it was very helpful
Purchased on web site and found it to be easy.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.75 based on 1,664 reviews