Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"My purchase of a new living room area rug from Incredible Rugs and Decor was nothing short of ideal. Initially, I was reluctant to buy something as large and as costly (an 8' x 11' (approx.) area rug) from on online retailer, with no opportunity to see and feel the item in person and only the Internet photos to rely on. The fact that the rug did not look exactly the same in all of the web-based photos added to my concerns. (I worried that the rug might not look like it did in the photos, that the colors might be "off", and that it might be thinner and of poorer quality than I wanted). But the rug that I had selected (Nourison Antiquities ANT04 Royal Countryside Ivory Area Rug by Kathy Ireland, 7'10" x 10'10") was really beautiful, had gotten uniformly positive reviews from previous buyers, and Incredible Rugs and Decor was highly rated by its customers, so I decided to roll the dice. And my leap of faith was rewarded with a truly extraordinary online shopping experience. The store and staff stayed in touch with me by email every step of the way, offering me a generous discount code for 15% off with no tax and free shipping *before* the purchase. (Each code was good for only three days, but they sent me a new one after the first one expired because I had not made up my mind yet.) The online ordering process was *extremely* simple and pain-free. They acknowledged the order immediately and the rug shipped within a couple of days. The rug shipped on a Thursday and was delivered to me the NEXT DAY! That is truly **five*star** service. After I received the rug, Incredible Rugs and Decor sent me another 15% off coupon for use towards a future purchase. The most important thing to say in this review is that the rug is absolutely EXQUISITE! It looks just like it did in the very best online photos, but is even more beautiful. It is very high quality, is very well made, and is extraordinarily soft and plush to the touch. The friends who have stopped by and seen the new rug have complimented its beauty and are surprised by the *very affordable price* I paid for this gorgeous piece. Okay, yes, this review is a bit "over the top," but it's only because I am so very pleased with this purchase experience. THANK YOU Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Solid rug choice"
"Found exactly what I wanted at a price that beat other sites."
Selection
"The 2-day delivery of our runner arrived as scheduled. The heavy plastic wrapping was in tact with no damage to the wrapping. The mat seems to work fairly well, but I will have to assess further after today, the first day of placement; however, I greatly appreciate the company's offer to provide a "free" mat with this order. Lastly, the color, thickness, design and quality of the runner is as seen online and described. It coordinates perfectly with our adjoining room."
Selection
"after many weeks of being on back-order, I received my Karastan Spice Market Keralam Garnet Area Rug. The colors are beautiful, vibrant, and the pile of the carpet is very nice. My only complaint is that a free rug pad was to have come with the rug and did not, necessitating a phone call to customer service to see where the pad is. Waiting to hear the outcome on the rug pad."
Hi Kathy, free pads (for qualifying items) ship separate from the rugs, from a separate warehouse. Your pad is shipping from Texas and will likely arrive to you by Friday or Monday. Thank you.
"Quickandeasy"
Price
"I purchased 5 rugs on Cyber Monday 2018. I received 2 rugs in January and the last 3 came late March nearly 4 months later. The delay was horribly frustrating however, when I rolled out the last 3 rugs they were ALL damaged varying in severity. The only thing that made this frustrating process easier was working with Robert Upton. He provided me with continuous updates while I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of the rugs. Once I realized they were damaged, I contacted Robert again to figure out what to do about this. He found out other rugs that had arrived were also damaged much like mine were. He then offered to take $75 off my purchase price if I wanted to keep them. I am grateful for the outstanding customer service he provided during this frustrating time. Customer service can sometimes be a thankless job because you're almost always dealing with dissatisfied customers. Robert represents Incredible Rugs and Décor in a very positive way. Thank you Robert, Incredible Rugs and Décor is lucky to have you!"
Selection
"Good prices on your rugs. Still waiting on delivery so I can't anything at this time specific about the rug. Delivery has taken much longer that expected resulting in the downgrade."
Thanks for your feedback, Eric. I'm sorry about the delay with UPS. We're contacting them now and will have an update for you shortly. Thank you.
Selection
"Love, love the new rug! It was a pleasure dealing with this company."
"Although I had to call and inquire on a shipping dates several days after the rug was to be shipped, customer service was friendly and responsive. I received shipping information within 24 hours of my inquiry."
Selection
"Communicate the order status well."
Selection
"Beautiful rugs, as expected from a Karastan product. I ordered two runners, and received tracking information for one, not two. I am not sure if the other rug order was lost for awhile, but I did call and Incredible Rugs got it straightened out quickly. I got the reassurance I needed that I would eventually get a rug. Keep in mind that Karastan ships the rugs, so I cannot fault Incredible Rugs for any shipping problems or delays. I like one rug so much I may order another, larger size. Even the husband likes them!"
Selection
"Great rug at fair price."
Selection
"The ordering process and delivery were great. Price was outstanding, the best I found on my particular rug. I would have given 5 stars except for the fact that the rug I ordered was a smaller version of a large rug I already had. After receiving it, while the pattern was the same the colors were off quite a bit. It wasn’t going to work where I had planned to use it but we decided to keep to and use in a different area."
Selection
"I love the rug that I purchased. Its colors are beautiful and the quality is exceptional. The only trouble is I didn't received the pad that was supposed to come with it."
We're glad to hear you are happy with your rug. Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse so they will arrive separate from the rug, usually within a day of the rug arriving. We'll follow up on your order, just to be sure there wasn't an oversight in the warehouse. Thank you.
Selection
"Customer Service very prompt to answer questions. Also had to return rug as colors just did not work in my space and Incredible Rugs and Decor very helpful with this process."
Ease of Use
"Communication was great Unfortunately the sample was not the colors expected"
Price
"I haven't received my rug yet. Better wait."
Price
"I am a little late with my review. Ordered several months ago. However I absolutely love my rug. I searched for several days on prices and hands down the best price at incredible rugs and decor."
Selection
"Your customer service was really good. They answered me right away. They where understanding and polite"
Selection
"Have items that you don't find everywhere. Which is a plus when you are looking for something different."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,141 reviews