Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Once I learned how to navigate the website it was great. One phone call was made to Emily who was very helpful.
Sort ware wouldn’t accept my discount code. Called 800# and they took care of it pronto. Good customer service.
Seems fine, original delivery date not met
The rug came very timely and revise was good except the package was dragged by the delivery person and the ends of my beautiful new rug was torn, threads hanging and oil was smeared on the fringe. Just thought you should know although you wrapped it so well I could hardly remove it from the plastic the delivery company managed to trash the end of the rug. Otherwise you guys are great!
Great service
So far do good... haven’t received rugs yet...
Selection
Yes website was easy to use, and will wait for the rug I ordered to be delivered.
Selection
good service good people and good products
Dealing with the site is great. The only negative is that they charge you for the rug before it ships
I appreciated getting the discount but I did not like being forced to take the $2. insurance fee as I didn't want it. Otherwise, all good. Marcia Sinkovitz, Newville, PA
We offer Route Shipping Insurance as a courtesy to our Customers; an inexpensive, optional layer of protection against theft, damage, and loss. This can be removed from any order, in the shopping cart. It is not mandatory, but recommended for large items and when delivering to a common area, such as apartments or condos.
I a very satisfied with the quality and price of my area rugs. However, it has taken longer to be delivered than promised. This is disappointing
I was happy to find a lighter cream rug with a black border that wasn’t for outdoors or a rough sisal texture like some other companies. I was lucky to find it on sale because it is expensive. They are too expensive I think for a 5 by 8 but I can’t find anything else online that seems to match my decor. Hopefully it will be ok when I get it and size wise too. Seems to ship in a good time frame.
Lots to choose from
good pricing......friendly service.....helpful
I was a first time customer, but I'll be back. The rug arrived just as it looked on the site. I'm used to getting shipments quite fast, so that was a small drawback. It won't stop me from returning to Incredible Rugs and Decor.
I’m so glad I’ve found this website
Selection
Website was nice and easy to use. Looking forward to going back to shop! Reasonable prices for retirees .
Selection
This is my second time shopping with Incredible Rugs and Decor and the overall experience has exceeded my expectations. Unfortunately, this time my order was incorrect. The warehouse transposed the order numbers and my daughter received the wrong colored rugs. The Customer Service department was very apologetic and able to assist with the return. Thank you again for all your help and going the extra mile to help.
Price
I am shocked that my rug has already shipped and will be delivered 2 days from the time I ordered it. Great expediting!
Solid rug choice