Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Checkout was efficient and seamless.
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Selection
Found a rug that matched the other one I have.
Saw a small version of my rug at Tuesday morning. I got info on back and googled it, this site had the best price on the size I needed and I even got a free pad. Quick delivery too.
Shopping was easy, great selection and I was kept informed every step of the way. My rug was backordered, yet I felt comfortable knowing when I would receive it. Will definitely recommend.
Ordered through the website three different times in the past few weeks. Utilizing the “live chat” each time with wonderful people and excellent results. Love this site!!
Selection
Fast and friendly Great customer service!Affordable and stylish .
Price
Very easy and pleasant experience. We love the rugs.
Beautiful and soft!
I could not be happier. The rugs are very nice and customer service was great.I had a problem and it was quickly and courteously handled. Will definitely use them again.
Selection
Very efficient in understanding and ordering
Selection
I found the same rug on your site as one I'd found in a retail store. The store's price was higher than I wanted to pay but your 15% off discount made it more attractive and I didn't have to pay sales tax nor shipping. A quick phone call to find how quickly it would ship sealed the deal. I'm anxious to receive the rug. Assuming all goes well, thank you.
Decent price and timely delivery! I’ll definitely consider Incredible Rugs for future purchases!
Selection
Wool area rugs of high quality are not a purchase to be taken lightly. This company provided unsurpassed customer service and a level of personal interest that is remarkable in today's world. Thank you for making the process such a pleasure!
Shopping on the site was easy and efficient. My only complaint would be the colors on the the picture of the rugs. The color on the rug I ordered was very different than the actual rug. I was disappointed in that
I bought 3 rugs from Incedible Rugs and Decor, the colors were true to what we saw on the internet. The rugs are like paintings, they look like they were hand painted with a mosaic tile print . Everytime a guest enters my family room, the rug is the first thing they notice and the comments are always on how beautiful the mosaic print looks. Funny thing is we put in new wood flooring and thought they would say something about the beautiful wood.
Selection
Robert was so pleasant and helpful in answering my questions and made ordering a rug so easy. I look forward to doing more business in the future.
Selection
From the time we placed the order until the time the order was shipped, we received constant communication about the process. The website and payment process was very easy to use. I am impressed with the customer service and look forward to receiving our rug!
Great pricing and fast free shipping!
Very professional & friendly!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,208 reviews