Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"My purchase of a new living room area rug from Incredible Rugs and Decor was nothing short of ideal. Initially, I was reluctant to buy something as large and as costly (an 8' x 11' (approx.) area rug) from on online retailer, with no opportunity to see and feel the item in person and only the Internet photos to rely on. The fact that the rug did not look exactly the same in all of the web-based photos added to my concerns. (I worried that the rug might not look like it did in the photos, that the colors might be "off", and that it might be thinner and of poorer quality than I wanted). But the rug that I had selected (Nourison Antiquities ANT04 Royal Countryside Ivory Area Rug by Kathy Ireland, 7'10" x 10'10") was really beautiful, had gotten uniformly positive reviews from previous buyers, and Incredible Rugs and Decor was highly rated by its customers, so I decided to roll the dice. And my leap of faith was rewarded with a truly extraordinary online shopping experience. The store and staff stayed in touch with me by email every step of the way, offering me a generous discount code for 15% off with no tax and free shipping *before* the purchase. (Each code was good for only three days, but they sent me a new one after the first one expired because I had not made up my mind yet.) The online ordering process was *extremely* simple and pain-free. They acknowledged the order immediately and the rug shipped within a couple of days. The rug shipped on a Thursday and was delivered to me the NEXT DAY! That is truly **five*star** service. After I received the rug, Incredible Rugs and Decor sent me another 15% off coupon for use towards a future purchase. The most important thing to say in this review is that the rug is absolutely EXQUISITE! It looks just like it did in the very best online photos, but is even more beautiful. It is very high quality, is very well made, and is extraordinarily soft and plush to the touch. The friends who have stopped by and seen the new rug have complimented its beauty and are surprised by the *very affordable price* I paid for this gorgeous piece. Okay, yes, this review is a bit "over the top," but it's only because I am so very pleased with this purchase experience. THANK YOU Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"I just ordered a 2X3 rug sample and it came quickly. It was very helpful in deciding on colors. The company website is very helpful and easy to navigate."
Selection
"I am very excited about receiving this rug. I have looked all over to try and find this matching rug and am pleased to have discovered it on this site. Easy check out. I just hope this turns out to be exactly what I'm looking for. I had the manufacturers name and the model etc. Now let's get the RUG!!!"
Selection
"The service was beyond my expectations. Friendly, helpful, kind and they actually answer the phone. No script answers here. Definitely will be back real soon to order the larger companion rug to my new Loloi Enchant Mist area rug. Love the purchase and thanks to the staff my order was exactly what I needed."
Selection
"was able to find the rugs I was searching for. I was very pleased."
Selection
"Just a great site for shopping rugs, with good prices. Steve, who responded with follow up info was very nice and helpful. This is my first time buying from this company. I will be back!"
"It was easy to use the web site, select a size and get updates about delivery! Thank you incredible rugs!"
"All a smooth process"
"Always easy to find whatever I’m looking for. Site very navigable"
Selection
"My shopping and purchase experience was wonderful. The product information was very complete and the photos assisted in my selection process. The order process was easy and I immediately received information about the process that will take place related to my order."
"I am pleased with the Surya rug I ordered. I received it in less than a week and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the rug. I will not hesitate to order more items in the future."
Price
"Love the technology that allows us to view rugs in our room"
Selection
"I have purchased many rugs through you guys and your products are always beautiful and shipped quickly. Thank you."
"Website was very easy to use; auto-generated information about order status was clear to understand and helpful. A great ordering system! I would definitely use again!"
Selection
"I can't remember the last time I received an email confirmation from an actual human that said I made a great choice and gave me a status update on my order. That kind of detail and customer service will make someone keep coming back for more products. Keep up the great work. Special shoutout to Steve who was very helpful."
"Easy, great prices."
Selection
"Great price and very easy to order."
"Selection was good. Having had a 35 yr old Karastan it was hard to do anything but another Karastan and I like what I found and the fact there was an app to view it in the room."
"Incredible"
Selection
"Incredible service!! Worked with me to make sure that I ordered the correct rugs that I wanted!"
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,134 reviews