Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Selection
Very helpful answering my questions.
Great service and love my rugs!
Overall response times / updates provided by the company were great. Pricing was competitive and took advantage of “current” sale. Would recommend and use again !
Selection
Great service and easy quick order
Quick delivery. Great quality rug. Thank you!
Great communication and very friendly.!!!! Always kept email going to communicate device!!! Highly recommend
Large selection and customer service was great
Good prices
easy order and check out. very reasonable prices
We ordered our rug on Saturday and received it the following Saturday, in just a week! The pad (fits exactly) arrived the following Thursday. Placing the order online was easy and the costumer service was great. I emailed CS several times with questions and got prompt responses from Robert, Steve and Emily. I will shop this site again when the need arrises!
Great rugs, awesome prices and excellent costumer service!
Customer service was pleasant and honored a Presidents’ Day discount on an order placed prior to the sale. I will be receiving my karastan carpet next week and received a much lower price than I would have received if I purchased locally or on other on line sites. I will be sure to use incredible rugs for future purchases.
My experience was very good. This was my second time ordering a rug fromIncredible Rug. I was assured my rug was in stock and it shouldn’t take as long to receive as did my first rug last year! Hoping I won’t have to wait over a month this time around.
Great site shows rugs close up an in room
Fantastic shopping experience.! From purchase to delivery.
I as so impressed with my order experience, thank you!
Selection
Excellent customer service and outstanding knowledge of rugs. "See it in your room" app was particularly useful.
All good! Delivery in 2 days from rug manufacturer via UPS. I’m impressed.
Selection
Beautiful rug, good quality, nice discount!  The website was easy to navigate and very helpful in picking colors...and the rug we got was exactly as pictured!   Will definitely buy from the next time we need a rug...couldn’t be happier!
Easy website to use. Ordering is easy and delivery was a day ahead of schedule! Excellent price and service.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,360 reviews