Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Ordered my rug. They immediately told me it was in stock and in a couple of days they shipped it and gave me a tracking number. The rug was delayed by ups due to the Texas storms so Matt checked where it was from his end and let me know immediately that it was on its way again. Rug arrived in perfect condition and is exactly as I ordered.

I’m a very satisfied customer and would order from them again.
Fantastic website!
I love this company! They keep you informed all along the way with the status of the order and expected delivery. And if there is a question, they are prompt to respond!
I love my rug! It's so thick and cozy feeling as you enter our home. Love the quality and color.
I had a wonderful experience. Everyone was so helpful when I picked a rug that was on back order and then changed my mind! I was able to easily switch my order with no hassle and customer service responded extremely fast and was supportive. Then, I received the rug I wanted early and it is beautiful. I was given great tips for care of my rug and I absolutely love it. Will definitely shop here again!!
Easy website to use! Easy ordering and great updates from company about shipping and arrival!
I had a picture and idea of what I wanted. I pulled a genie out of a bottle!! The exact thing I was looking for, complete perfection.
Great to be able to reach a customer service representative easily through chat when you have questions. Prompt in responding which is appreciated. Site is also easy to navigate.
I had a specific rug manufacturer that I was looking for and Incredible Rugs and Decor carried their rugs. I have 16 yr old rugs from this manufacturer and they are still in great shape.
Highly recommend. Responsive staff and fast service! Following months of on-line shopping, Best available price.
Very easy to use website. Product shipped quickly. Still waiting to get it in the next couple of days.
I LOVED the ability to see the actual rug in the room! That was extremely helpful and sealed the deal with buying from you! What a great idea!
Steph kept me informed the entire time of the process. Responded quickly to all questions I had.
Matt was very helpful. Gave me pros and cons of each of the rugs I was considering!
So far, so good! Matt was patient with all my questions and most helpful and efficient!
We had a problem with shedding from a Karastan rug purchased from Incredible Rugs and Decor. The customer service representative was very helpful and patient dealing with our problem. Ultimately it was decided that the rug would be replaced with a new rug at no added cost. Very satisfied!
A very easy process, I received a confirmation and “thank you” for my order, and have received status updates. To date, my experience has been very favorable!
I cannot rave enough about Incredible Rugs. The rug is gorgeous, and the process was flawless. Thank you so much!
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Very happy!
Did a good job and matched our rugs
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,482 reviews