Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Click Here

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"My purchase of a new living room area rug from Incredible Rugs and Decor was nothing short of ideal. Initially, I was reluctant to buy something as large and as costly (an 8' x 11' (approx.) area rug) from on online retailer, with no opportunity to see and feel the item in person and only the Internet photos to rely on. The fact that the rug did not look exactly the same in all of the web-based photos added to my concerns. (I worried that the rug might not look like it did in the photos, that the colors might be "off", and that it might be thinner and of poorer quality than I wanted). But the rug that I had selected (Nourison Antiquities ANT04 Royal Countryside Ivory Area Rug by Kathy Ireland, 7'10" x 10'10") was really beautiful, had gotten uniformly positive reviews from previous buyers, and Incredible Rugs and Decor was highly rated by its customers, so I decided to roll the dice. And my leap of faith was rewarded with a truly extraordinary online shopping experience. The store and staff stayed in touch with me by email every step of the way, offering me a generous discount code for 15% off with no tax and free shipping *before* the purchase. (Each code was good for only three days, but they sent me a new one after the first one expired because I had not made up my mind yet.) The online ordering process was *extremely* simple and pain-free. They acknowledged the order immediately and the rug shipped within a couple of days. The rug shipped on a Thursday and was delivered to me the NEXT DAY! That is truly **five*star** service. After I received the rug, Incredible Rugs and Decor sent me another 15% off coupon for use towards a future purchase. The most important thing to say in this review is that the rug is absolutely EXQUISITE! It looks just like it did in the very best online photos, but is even more beautiful. It is very high quality, is very well made, and is extraordinarily soft and plush to the touch. The friends who have stopped by and seen the new rug have complimented its beauty and are surprised by the *very affordable price* I paid for this gorgeous piece. Okay, yes, this review is a bit "over the top," but it's only because I am so very pleased with this purchase experience. THANK YOU Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
Selection
"My new rug is beautiful in my den! It’s just what I’ve been wanting. I ordered the rug on Thursday night and received it on Monday. The colors are just as pictured. No hassle, prompt service, great price and packaged very well. I will definitely buy from Incredible Rugs and Decor again."
"I had the pleasure of working with Syrena and she helped me pick two rugs to place in an open concept area. she was patient and knowledgable"
Selection
"Incredible prices! Incredible delivery! Incredible service! Incredible, gorgeous, love, love, love Karistan rug!"
Selection
"Awesome, gave wrong instructions but the rug came quickly :)"
"Very easy to order polite rep!"
Selection
"After looking at several sites, Incredible Rugs beat the price offering me a discount and no sales tax. I look forward to receiving my new rugs. Their site was easy to use and I will definitely use them again."
"Effortless, good follow up. One of the items that I ordered however, was said to be in stock but when I went to order it was gone. Good news the item was only back order a few days and is scheduled to arrive the same time as my other merchandise!"
Selection
"The "millions" of choices is daunting, but the filters help get to where you want to be. I find the easy access to details about the rugs, like the construction method and individual yarn colors used very helpful. The view the rug in a room actually works. It doesn't look like my room, but it is amazing how the pattern of a rug plays out when set in context. The actual order process is up to Amazon standards, as is the information updates regarding the order."
"This is my second purchase from my his company. My first purchase was so exceptional that I knew I was coming back. My second purchase was beyond wonderful. Karastan rugs are the best quality you can buy and your company makes it irresistible! Thank you"
Selection
"This was a great experence , found what I needed quick and even got an additional discount on already low prices"
"Very easy to select , order and pay. Will definitely use them for next rug purchase"
"Service was great"
"Great selection. fast service!!"
"Representative who handled my two orders was efficient and very professional. It was a pleasant experience for me. Please thank her for me"
Selection
"Found the rug we were looking for. Very easy to order. Communication was terrific. Shipped very quickly. I will definitely buy from Incredible Rugs and Decor again."
"excellent customer service!"
Selection
"Had the rug I wanted at a price that couldn't be beat."
Selection
"Order arrived in 2 days in great condition. Service was excellent! Quality is superb! Rugs are breathtaking! Thank you for a stellar experience!"
"Great website with beautiful items. Very easy to navigate and order."
Selection
"They had the rug I needed in all the right colors."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,179 reviews