Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

Julia
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Samantha Walley
More Photos & Videos
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
Great experience! Our rug is beautiful and the colors are better than what we could see online. The price is excellent for such a high quality rug, and the online shopping, shipping updates and quick delivery make this an excellent company, one we will continue to use in the future. Do not hesitate!
This order was my first experience with Incredible Rugs, and I was very impressed with their communication and follow-through. Excellent customer service, and I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again.
Excellent Service!!
Great experience! Loved your selection and no hidden fees when checking out. Will definitely shop here again.
Very easy shopping experience, personal email from the company thanking me for my purchase, and timely delivery. It was actually one of the best on line shopping experiences I have had outside of Etsy.
The website was easy to use. So glad my item was in stock!
The shopping experience was very positive. I used the phone. The agent was pleasant and very helpful. I haven't receiced my rug yet, but it should be here soon.
The friendly staff is also very knowledgeable about their products which made the ordering & return processes very easy. The products are beautiful and of excellent quality!
Website is easy to use! Prices are great!
Shopping was great. Hoping rug looks as good in person. Waiting arival.
So far, so good. If my area rug is delivered by next week, I will be incredibly impressed.
The Surya Caesar hall runner is our third rug purchase from Incredible Rugs. All three rugs have exceeded our expectations for their quality as well as the great service we have received. Will definitely buy again.
Extremely easy process ordering over the phone.
Looking forward to receiving my rugs but, so far, so good with a great website for ordering and a nice response about my order and shipping.
A fine selection, excellent customer service, and prompt delivery. Thank you.
Great phone service. Very clear and helpful
Great customer service!
Best customer service I've encountered from an online merchant.
I have not received delivery yet, but the shopping experience was seamless and since I ordered Karastan I am confident the product will be as expected. I was impressed at receiving a very personal thank you email for my order in addition to a more immediate confirmation notice that included information on how to get in touch witj the company should I have any issues.
Excellent quality delivered right to my front door with free shipping. Doesn’t get better than that. Thanks!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,636 reviews