Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Mary
"I have ordered 3 rugs and 2 pads from Incredible Rugs & Decor. Rugs were beautiful, colors perfect for our desert Southwest home, shipping was fast, rugs were carefully wrapped for shipping, and I received timely delivery information. Very, very pleased."
Nina B
"I love this store! Made the mistake of buying my first Karistan through Macy’s and didn’t realize the outrageous markup until my girlfriend ordered her own Karistan at a fraction of the price for a larger rug. Can’t wait for the delivery of my newest Karistan!!😋"
"Very pleased! For my living room, ordered the Capel Badin 2366 Coffee Multi 750 area rug and the JazzyFloors Premium Reversible Rug Pad. Ordering was easy and received items in a timely manner. The area rug is gorgeous with rich, deep colors and appears to be good quality. The rug pad keeps the area rug from shifting on the wall-to-wall carpeting. Eventually, carpet will be replaced with hardwood, so the rug pad will be a plus."
"excellent ...good customer service too from Steve,,..I like it overall"
Selection
"Excellent prices included free shipping and pad. Excellent service from Fed Ex as well"
Selection
"Incredible Rugs has never disappointed us after three purchases of their Karastan rugs. They arrive as scheduled, the quality is superb and they don’t show wear and tear. Time to find something for my sewing room and so I’m back to Incredible Rugs."
Selection
"Thank you! As always, great quality, super fast shipping and best prices on the net! Love INCREDIBLE RUGS AND DECOR!"
"Veryresponsiveandeasytoworkwith.Professionals"
"Love the rug! Please have fed ex deliver later in the day?! Not 2:00 pm when most people work..thanks"
"Always a great experience working with Incredible Rugs!!"
"Extremely easy and excellent prices."
"Great price"
"Your site was easy to navigate. I was looking for a particular rug color and was given many choices. I found and ordered the one I wanted. Lucky me!"
Selection
"The rugs I wanted were unavailable but a staff member e-mailed me almost immediately letting me know they had contacted the supplier and updating me on the status of the rugs -- very impressive! I was contacted again when the rugs became available so that I could place my order -- again, very impressive!! The entire experience was efficient, the backorder was brief, and the prices at Incredible Rugs were the lowest I had found anywhere. Great source, great process!!!!"
Price
"Great selection and price. Fast and courteous service. Will recommend to everyone."
"Easy to use site. Provides an option to view rug, which I was purchasing, into a photo of your room! Amazingly cool! Helped seal the deal to buy, knowing it was the perfect fit and style! Great company and website. Also shipping and delivery in 3 days! Excellent!"
"Great Price and responsive service."
"Super great staff and products ! I ordered a rug from them and plan to Purchase another ! Great company"
Selection
"Could not be happier with the product, or with the service. Purchased two rugs in February - found I needed a third to complete the look. Was able to match the original rugs. Delivery is always prompt. The staff could not be more friendly, nor more helpful when you have questions. LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!"
"Great prices and selection easy to buy and just waiting now"
"I ordered two items a small rug and a rug pad. Some how the the pad order was mixed up but they corrected it as soon as they were aware! I will order again!! Ohh and the rug is super cute!"
Selection
"I purchased numerous rugs, with excellent help from Emily at the Incredible Rugs and Decor. Samples were readily provided for each of my choices, help with returns of the samples always easy. Credits applied diligently. The rugs I decided to buy were precisely what Emily told me about them, careful to describe color schemes, etc. Offer to return was put without reservations. Do not hesitate."
"The online chat was helpful as I wanted to confirm that I had picked the correct color in the cart. Online colors are difficult to distinguish!"
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,051 reviews