Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
This has been the best experience ordering online EVER!!! I love this company! You can see a sample of the rug in your room before you order, free shipping, and FAST delivery turnaround!! Great quality too!!!
This is the second time I have purchased a large area rug from this company. I chose to shop with them the second time because the first purchase went so smoothly!
I found exactly what I wanted and the price was much lower than department store. I’m happy!
had what I was looking for easy order and a great price
The ability to see the rug in the room is a must and the reason I purchased from this site.
The fabric I ordered was delivered 2 days after I placed my order - amazing! I felt the price was very reasonable as compared to other dealers. I haven’t opened it yet, but am very excited for my upholsterer to start work on my restoration.
My wife and I absolutely love the 12x15 rug that we purchased from you! I wish you could see the room that we placed it in at our Coastal home in North Carolina. We were just talking about how much we loved it this morning. Thanks again
Easy process! Thank you for follow-up emails keeping me posted on shipping, etc.
Shopping for a rug was easy and a pleasure. Alll information I needed was available and easy to locate
Shopping on your site easy and fortuitous for me! I bought two rugs. The best part was working with Noe in customer service. She couldn't have been more helpful regarding my time limitations! If I weren't retired, I'd hire her away from your company. Give her a raise!
The site wAs easy to navigate, and the selection was impressive.
Great product and great delivery. Thank you incredible rugs....you are now my first stop when needing a rug
The selection is terrific, the filters work and being able to load the rug into a pic of the room was indispensable
Love my rug. Great experience thank you
Great quality rugs and very easy purchase and delivery. I had concerns about shipping given a few bad experiences with FedEx and was able to communicate with Rugs Direct about those concerns. While they were not able to influence FedEx's delivery practices, my rugs arrived safe and sound and look great in my house.
excellent quality. rug was much more plush than i thought it would be.
Great variety of rugs, description of rugs are excellent, ordering was easy, delivery was fast and rug is incredible beautiful!!! Very happy with it.
Love the wool rug I purchased! Got it earlier than expected too!! Really good prices too compared to retail.
Highly impressed w this company and rug!
My experience was very good. Mary was very professional and courteous over the phone. No high pressure. I highly recommend using Incredible Rugs and Decor.
The rug was beautiful; exactly as pictured. Delivery on schedule. Will search here first next time!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,702 reviews