Indus Travels Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Indus Travels Inc.
Read Indus Travels Inc. Reviews
We enjoyed our trip to Bali land Singapore. Our transfers to and from the airports we’re exceptional, from the moment they met us they were very friendly and kind. The hotels are good, people are very friendly, accommodating and helpful. Beautiful Bali was very relaxing and inexpensive and Singapore very busy and expensive. Visiting Singapore was only 3 days, I would have preferred 4-5 days stay and less stay days at Bali. It would have been nice
The hassles we went through with Indus Travel, rebooking the trip three times (having to argue to get the same price), and on the fourth attempt to book when they wouldn't give us the trip at the same price we paid, we opted for a voucher instead. About two weeks later the trip goes on sale, so we decided to book using our vouchers, but were charged an additional $10 each to then use the vouchers. A small amount I know, but it's the principle here (they had our full payment for the trip for nearly two years at this point). The communication about our flight changes was poor (I always heard directly from Air Canada first, then had to wait for Indus to tell us our options), and I must have dealt with five different agents over the course of the rebookings, most of whom had some issues with their English. Two of the people in our group of four actually had a $70 credit each after using our vouchers, and Indus even refused to let them use that credit to pay for an add-on to the trip (which was originally part of the package we booked in September 2019) for the four of us. The answer was 'no - voucher values are non-transferable.' So Indus will pocket that money, because neither of these travellers will ever consider travelling with Indus again. The other travel companies I had to deal with because of cancellations due to the pandemic were far more flexible, either refunding our money in full, or offering us vouchers that could be used however we wanted, and transferred to other people if we were unable to go. Dealing with Indus involved a huge amount of wasted time on my part. The trip in Ireland itself was fabulous, but that was totally due to the tour company there, which I would recommend in a heartbeat. However, Indus will not allow me to mention that tour company's name. I am not inclined to ever use Indus Travels again. Plenty of other tour companies out there who offer good prices on organized tours.
This was an amazing trip thank you jhonatan for helping us book this trip and staying in contact with us the whole time. I will be book again with jhonatan for our future trip. Great trip great package and great price. Hotels were very nice flight was great as well can complain about anything
It was a wonderful experience and I know I never would have seen all that I did if it were not for your tour guide and driver. We were the only Americans and met many wonderful Europeans.
The trip to Fiji was amazing! Everything was seamless! The two tours that came with our package were wonderful! The hotel , the Warwick was beautiful and well maintained. We had a perfect location with an ocean view!!! I will definitely use Indus for my next trip!!
I would rate the trip itself with five stars. But the managing of the trip by the local Peruvian tour companies was haphazard and often unhelpful. The English of some guides was far less than adequate. They did not know what we were doing or when. We never knew on one day what to expect on the next, which was disconcerting, especially when it concerned required COVID-19 tests. But we saw all the expected sites and had great drivers and fine Peruvian food.
So easy to work with Indus, as you are working with a real person as you make your arrangements. Custom requests are not a problem, so you have the exact trip you want to have.
When I originally called, Rachel was very polite and helpful. When I decided to book the Italian Treasures tour, she answered all my questions and was available for more via email. It was my first European trip and the rules with C-19 did not make things easier. Everything was planned wonderfully and when the touring company messed up in the beginning, Tordes got to work and kept at it until it was correct. Great company with great people, will use again, there is a world to see.
Great trip, great guides, can't complain about any aspect of the entire time. I have completed rhe review previously.
Everything was great. Indus exceded our expectations. I couldn't imagine trying to do a trip like this with Indus.
I travel, well, probably more than most people. I've used Indus a number of times and have been very satisfied with their "deals" as they appear on my email every week. When I've decided to ask for extras (like arranging for a day before or time after a published vacation offer, or if I wish to upgrade) they have always been helpful in either arranging/modifying my requests, or supplying contact information to allow me to modify my vacation package. I hope that this review helps...
Excellent travel company, from the sales agent (Jhonathan), airport to hotel transfers, hotel accommodations, breakfast buffets, travel guide Rei Pacifico, bus driver Nelson, and the trip as a whole. We have already recommended to our family and friends. Looking forward to our next Indus Travel trip.
This was our 3rd Indus trip but our first to Europe. Everything was very well organized, the guides excellent, and the hotels were all well situated and quite lovely. The only issue the tour was very fast-paced but we also wanted to cover as much as possible. I would highly recommend Italian Treasures and great value for money trip.
The staff at Indus Travel were very attentive and kept us up-to-date on many travel changes due to Covid. In particular, Rachel and Monalisa were extremely helpful.
We booked 2 back to back trips to Italy and Spain with Indus and we were very happy with both trips. Italy was amazing! The tour Indus ran was flawless and my companion and I really enjoyed it. Everything from the tours to the hotels and the service was top notch! It feels great to travel after 2 years. Highly recommend both Marvellous Spain and Amazing Italy trips with Indus.
Indus Travels was helpful in setting up the trip. We went to Egypt. The only thing that Indus could have helped more was helping us understand the extent of tipping. We didn't take with us enough small bills. Consequently, we had to go to ATM's and incur excessive charges and unfavorable exchange rates. In all, however, we did have an enjoyable trip.
The Jewel of South Africa travel was outstanding. Indus travel helped us make this trip very memorable. Indus travel team was extremely cooperative to help us in every step of this trip, superb Hotels, dinner party and show, knowledgeable guides and safe drivers, important wild life seeing. Everybody in the customer service and Indus Travel's contractors were courteous and showed strong interpersonal skill. Simply they were there when we needed. Worth to experience this wonderful trip organized by Indus Travels. All the best to members of Indus Travels.
Overall the trip was wonderful. The hotel in Kruger was not up to the standard I would expect for the cost of the trip and at best a two star as the other hotels were between 4 and 5 star. Also, I requested two beds when I booked the trip and sent reminders about this and at three of the hotels twin beds were not what we received which meant we had to change rooms. When you are tired and want to relax in your room having to wait around for a room with twin beds to be found and set up is exhausting and upsetting. Also, when I emailed my Indus rep, Ravi, about this issue after my first experience I received an email saying "twin beds were based on availability". Not an acceptable response. However, the tour guide in Johanasburg did ensure the remainder of hotels in South Africa had two beds. But once again, no thanks to the Indus rep.
It’s exciting trip. Our guide Wikka was very knowledgeable and guided us to see the Northern lights which was a unique experience. Looking forward to our next trip in May to Greece.
This was our 6th tour with Indus Travels, and we had an amazing trip as always. The hotels were excellent; the transportation was always on time and the drivers were friendly and courteous consistently. We did not have a tour guide but did not even find the need for one. Look forward to many more trips with Indus.
Indus Travels Inc. is rated 4.7 based on 66 reviews