Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
I have been a long term not so often client. But I truly loved every single piece that you guys did for me.
Thank you so much.
Cheers
Tina
A+ Great communication
Canvas was blow me away and it’s was perfect! Definitely will order again soon
INK FX are amazing, from the start to the finish. All of their products are second to none and the customer service from all employees is the best. I have been using INK fx for many years and have never had a problem with them. Their work is incredible and super fast.
Great quality and service.
Absolutely wonderful
Excellent service and fast shipping.
Brilliant service and quality of product
If you are looking for a quality printing service look no further. Shane's attention to detail is second to none. I'm amazed the WOW factor InkFX adds to my images.
Great products with great customer service.
Excellent customer service Shane & team go above & beyond providing superb highest quality printing of my work with quick turnaround. They offer a huge variety of print sizes ,canvas, Aluminium HD Metal & so much more. As a professional photographer I highly recommend inkfx Printing they are the experts.
Always top notch quality! Fast and friendly service. I can always count these guys!
I am so impressed with both the prompt service and packaging of my Aluminium second print. It is beautiful and now hangs on the wall with my other prints from InkFX. Thank you so much
InkFX Printing - THE only place to get your special memories printed onto fine art canvas and aluminum. I did both with a series of 4 images and the end products are BETTER than the digital prints I sent through. MAGIC!

Do you remember that feeling when you were a child with Christmas arriving? That's how I felt when my prints arrived in WA. Oh the excitement!!! The images within the carefully packed boxes were deeply significant to me. So you can imagine my heartbreak when I realised that one of the boxes - despite FRAGILE stickers all over - was compromised. When I unwrapped the layers of packing, the canvas was indeed damaged. I cried. It was such a GREAT canvas too (one of the biggest available through InkFX Printing).

I contacted the Shane immediately to let him know. He was as upset as me and got onto doing a reprint ASAP.

It arrived today - and it is magnificent!

I not only recommend InkFX Printing, I fully endorse their products, work ethic and good old fashioned customer service. The only place to trust with your digital memories.

Thank you Shane and the team at InkFX Printing - I will be back ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Thank you Angela. We really appreciate your honest feedback! It means alot to us. We look forward to printing more for you in the future too! :)
Absolute amazing products!
Wonderful people to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and it is great to deal with a company who contact you if they are unsure on something rather than hope for the best. Products arrived in excellent condition and I am extremely happy with them. Great job guys!
Thanks so much Simone! We really appreciate the feedback ;) Love your work. We're looking forward to printing many more for you! Cheers Shane & the team.
Was very happy with the canvas I purchased
Fantastic quality, great price and super fast turnaround. Absolutely wouldn’t get a canvas from anywhere else! Thanks again, can’t wait to deliver to my client!
Shane, at Ink Fx, was very helpful, went out of his way to explain what could be done with the pic that I wanted done.
Am very very happy with the outcome.
I have already ordered another pic to be done, cant wait till its ready.
Would reccomend Ink Fx to everybody, wanting pictures pit on canvas.
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.88 based on 197 reviews