Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Since I have started taking photographs seriously over the last few years, I have continually been told to get inkFX to print my images. I can see why completive pricing, quick communication, a passion and commitment to producing fantastic products. Certainly will be returning to print more images for my personal collection and customer orders
Thank you Robert. Really appreciate the feedback and recommendation.
Its not just the high quality of the photographic prints and products that InkFx produce that makes this the best professional printing service around, its also the personal, professional and helpful approach of Shane and his team that make InkFx a pleasure to do business with. You won’t find better customer service anywhere.
Thank you so much! Really appreciate your kind feedback.
I’ve had a few aluminium printed pictures done by Ink FX. Always good quality work. Very happy.
Recently Shane and Zac went above and beyond to get my prints to me in time for an overseas flight. They are an incredible team, quick to find resolutions to issues and get the job done (even when it is after hours!) When you combine this attitude with a beautiful product of consistently high quality you are onto a winner. Thank you INKFX
Thank you!!!
The quality of the Inkfx canvases is incredible. The depth and range of tones reproduced is really quite amazing. The details retained, even when printed large, is truly second to none. I can’t recommend Inkfx highly enough!
I can completely trust Shane and the gang with my work. The one place you can trust to produce excellent prints.
I highly recommend Ink Fx, awesome products, excellent customer service. Shane and the team are great to deal with.
I was stunned at the incredible quality, rendition and the beautiful framing of the boxed canvases I ordered through InkFX. I have recommended them to every photographer I know.
Good service and follow up.Plus fast.
Great product, great service
Very impressed with product quality and service from Shane at inkfx for my canvas. I have also, previously, had prints on Aluminum from inkfx. Very happy with all my prints. Tony
Thanks Tony, Really appreciate the feedback.
This is our second batch of canvas prints we have ordered - and we continue to be impressed, but the quality and speediness of delivery. Thanks Shane and team! :)
Unreal! Thanks for the great feedback!
awesome customer service great range of products cant wait to see my prints will be using these guys again
Thanks Hayden ;) Love it mate.
Awesome customers service! They always take the time to call me when my prints are ready for pick up. Love the quality of my canvas and prints, Thank you InkFx.
Thank you Clare! :) love your work and a pleasure printing your work.
Shane and the team at ink Fx have by far the best quality and service for all my printing purposes in my newborn photography business. Their metal prints are award winning for a reason, they’re simply stunning!
THANK YOU WinniandMini You made our day!!!
Inkfx’s web site is very straight ford and a pleasure to use. Their prints (I’ve ordered the aluminium prints) are sensational as is Ink customer service. A great company to deal with.
We got our pictures printed on aluminium and they look incredible like its printed on glass, couldn't be happier
Unreal! Thanks for the feedback Melinda! :)
Awesome quality, definitely impressed and will use again, thank you.
Thank you!
InkFx produces the finest print quality. The guys are a pleasure to work with and strive to meet all expectations for the photographer as much as the client receiving the prints. Thanks InkFx, I cant recommend you highly enough. 5star service and quality.
Thanks Richard, much appreciated!
Very happy with the print and service, you wont be disappointed!
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.88 based on 172 reviews