Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Shane is the best in the business
Really high quality 2'nds. Very happy with the quality and turn around time :)
Fast service and fantastic quality. I’ll be getting more prints done.
I am a photographer relatively new to Inkfx printing but so far the products have been great & the communication is spot on allowing me to pass on to my clients in regards to time frames etc. for their prints.
I can’t thank ink fx printing enough! It was our first try at putting our on photos on canvas and the result exceeded our expectations by far. We have a beautiful picture of Ayers Rock in our lounge room as a reminder of our wonderful trip there last year! We’ll be back and have passed you details onto some friends. 👍
I only use InkFX for my prints, the quality and service is outstanding every time.
Great quality and quick turnaround
Can't recommend Inkfx enough, my prints are fabulous very impressed with the service, Shane has contacted me by phone to offer advice on size printing, such a personal touch isnt found very often these day, it was so appreciated. I'm getting together another print order at the moment, printing & delivery also great turnaround.
Thank you so much Shane for the awesome black and white canvas print and the excellent customer service. My Daughter-In-Law loved it and it now sits in pride of place. Apparently it was the best birthday present ever. Definitely recommend you and your company.
Once again fantastic results!
Sane and his staff @ InkFX continue to supply the best canvases & printing service in Australia I love them and recommend them to everyone!
Extremely impressed with my print will definitely be using you guys again for all my printing
Amazing quality, excellent customer service.
I really enjoy my new hd aluminum print, great contrast! Unfortunately it's not as detailed as my other prints (art mounts) when having a closer look, it's like comparing 4k to 1080p or 300dpi to 200dpi.
Normally your service is 110% however in this iteration I had to upload my image multiple times and then there was an issue and then delay with the print, I greatly appreciate that you did not send out a sub standard print, but in future I would recommend contacting the customer and advising them and not letting them wait then ring to find out about the delay!!! Thanks again. Cheers Scott
The quality and look of the canvas is excellent. And whoever I messaged through the website when I realised I stuffed up my order was awesome in answering my question and changing what I wanted, so thank you.
Amazing service and product. Turnaround time is super fast too. Highly recommend.
Really professional service from the b e team at ink FX. MY canvas was printed and delivered to my door in 7 days, and it looks perfect. Very impressed.
Excellent as always