Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Being a photographer I am always anxious when I have to send my prints away to get printed. After following Inkfx fb page for 12mths and the Aluminium 2nds sale came up I jumped at the chance to try Inkfx, aluminium prints and have the chance to build up my display merchandise. I am over the moon with the quality, and I am looking hard to see why they are 2nds, the fast turn around and quality is fantastic and I can't wait for my clients to order their aluminium prints and be as over the moon as I am. Thank you so much Shane and the Inkfx team you are fantastic and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.
Just received my 20x60inch aluminium HD panorama and WOW!!!!! Cannot believe how good my image looks, how clear and crisp the printing is and the colour reproduction is exactly how it looked on my computer. So glad I trusted inkfx to print this image - will definitely be my go to choice for all my printing.
Unreal, thank you for the great feedback!
Hi Shane cheers for the HD metal print it looks awesome, even better than I'd imagine the colours are so sharp, definitely be getting another one in the future :+1:
Awesome, thank you for the feedback!
Shane and the team work so hard to provide a wonderful service, customer care is outstanding as well as their work ethic. Amazing high quality products that are second to none
THANK YOU!!
5 stars all the way! Excellent service, great quality and really fast service! Would recommend to anyone!
THANK YOU!
awesome print job & on slate tiles! what a great idea!!
Thanks Julia
Hd
Prints look great and on time
Simi, thank you!!
Not over the moon or in love with my photo canvas from InkFX at all. As I opted for the ’trust me to crop' the picture and provided comment, requesting a viewing or general communication about the picture quality to the size canvas selected. However there was no communication, the canvas was dispatched the very next day, with no option to view before printing and there has been no cropping at all done to the picture, I’m very disappointed. I chose this service thinking it would be a professional personalised service, resulting in a product my family and I loved, particularly for the cost and how wrong I was!
Great experience dealing with Shane and brilliant print he made for us
Thank you Jarrod :) great working with you.
I have had several canvas & metal products from InkFX & everything has been of top quality & they look amazing too - with wonderful service from the team. I have wasted $$ on an inferior product till I found Shane & his great products - 10 stars!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
Fabulous printing on the aluminium ! WOW !!!
Thank you! :)
The finished aluminium picture is beautiful. It has pride of place in our home.
Unreal :) you made our day. Thanks for the feedback!
I just bought a couple to see the quality. I will defiantly be back. Loved them. Wendy. :)
Thanks Wendy :) Looking forward to printing for you again! :)
Thief, baggins.
I have been trying to find a print company who has fantastic customer service and on top of that, wonderful products. I have been struggling until I found Ink FX Printing. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much!
stunning prints
Thanks Brooke
Always great products and helpful staff. Keep it up:)
Thank you! :)
InkFX have once again delivered stunning prints for my exhibition. Thanks Shane & Zack for all your help :-)
Thank you!! you're welcome!! :)
Second to none! Fastest service out there but the products are just 1st class.
Thank you!