Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Wonderful people to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and it is great to deal with a company who contact you if they are unsure on something rather than hope for the best. Products arrived in excellent condition and I am extremely happy with them. Great job guys!
Thanks so much Simone! We really appreciate the feedback ;) Love your work. We're looking forward to printing many more for you! Cheers Shane & the team.
Was very happy with the canvas I purchased
Fantastic quality, great price and super fast turnaround. Absolutely wouldn’t get a canvas from anywhere else! Thanks again, can’t wait to deliver to my client!
Shane, at Ink Fx, was very helpful, went out of his way to explain what could be done with the pic that I wanted done.
Am very very happy with the outcome.
I have already ordered another pic to be done, cant wait till its ready.
Would reccomend Ink Fx to everybody, wanting pictures pit on canvas.
Absolute perfection. Quality products, very happy with my purchase
The first of many purchases that will be made through Shane and his team! The website was very easy to navigate and I love the revamp they've done on it; it's very sleek and clean. The quality of their canvases is second to none, my images come out looking sharp and still retain their vibrancy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend InkFx to other photographers and clients :)
Excellent customer service, super fast shipping & quality product 10/10
Have ordered a few canvases from INKFX over a period of time.
They look fantastic and really well made.
Excellent customer service by Shane. I've had a few questions which he has replied to quickly so there wasn't any confusion.
Highly recommend INKFX to anyone and will be buying more in the future.
Every time I use this company I find the service easy to use, friendly and prompt. I would not hesitate and often do recommend ink fx for anyone looking to receive exceptional quality photographic prints for their home or buisness. Thanks always for the epic work.
Thanks Luke :) Really appreciate it.
Since I have started taking photographs seriously over the last few years, I have continually been told to get inkFX to print my images. I can see why completive pricing, quick communication, a passion and commitment to producing fantastic products. Certainly will be returning to print more images for my personal collection and customer orders
Thank you Robert. Really appreciate the feedback and recommendation.
Its not just the high quality of the photographic prints and products that InkFx produce that makes this the best professional printing service around, its also the personal, professional and helpful approach of Shane and his team that make InkFx a pleasure to do business with. You won’t find better customer service anywhere.
Thank you so much! Really appreciate your kind feedback.
I’ve had a few aluminium printed pictures done by Ink FX. Always good quality work. Very happy.
Recently Shane and Zac went above and beyond to get my prints to me in time for an overseas flight. They are an incredible team, quick to find resolutions to issues and get the job done (even when it is after hours!) When you combine this attitude with a beautiful product of consistently high quality you are onto a winner. Thank you INKFX
Thank you!!!
The quality of the Inkfx canvases is incredible. The depth and range of tones reproduced is really quite amazing. The details retained, even when printed large, is truly second to none. I can’t recommend Inkfx highly enough!
I can completely trust Shane and the gang with my work. The one place you can trust to produce excellent prints.
I highly recommend Ink Fx, awesome products, excellent customer service. Shane and the team are great to deal with.
I was stunned at the incredible quality, rendition and the beautiful framing of the boxed canvases I ordered through InkFX. I have recommended them to every photographer I know.
Good service and follow up.Plus fast.
Great product, great service