inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
Read inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

service@inktoneroutlets.ca

Fast delivery, decent quality, good price!
Product was delivered on a timely basis & sloved my problem.
Toner cartridges as described. Same footprint as OEM; although not recognized as OEM. Required custom color setup for true color rendering. Not glossy finish as OEM, so color not as vivid. Fair value for $.
Thank you for always sending my order quickly. I will continue to shop at your online outlet as long as I need it. I would like to know if the ink toner can be refilled or do they get thrown out, I would to know so I can get them refilled, or even where I can recycle the empty cartilage. Your reply will be much appreciated.
The customer service I received from Flora was outstanding! I received my toner cartridge very quickly. Upon installing it my Empty Toner message did not disappear. I emailed Inktoner Outlets right away. Flora responded to each of my emails promptly. In the end, the issue had nothing to do with the toner I’d just received but I would never have figured it out if Flora had not gone above and beyond with researching the problem. I would highly recommend purchasing from this company. It is incredibly rare to get the service I received and they wanted to be sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Thank you!!
My order arrived when promised, cartridges work perfect and so much cheaper then what I always had bought before I saw your advertisement. Will order again and will tell all my family and friends about Inktoner!
Black and colour toner cartridges work fine. Orders are shipped promptly, often same say and arrive in the mail within 3 days shipped from Vancouver to the Greater Toronto Area. Prices are competitive and shipping free if you order three of them.
Got a good price and delivery reasonable
Excellent prices and fast and friendly service
Great service, great price, need I say more.
Order number 6475. Placed order on Feb.o8/19, haven't received order and unable to track order. Please let me know the status of my order then i will write a review.Thank you
I will not shop anywhere else for printer cartridges. great prices, great quality and very very fast delivery!!
Fair price speedy delivery thank you
gret price, fast shipping
Great tonners and quick shipping!
The ink was compatible with the hp6978 and there wasn't a difference with the quality. The service was prompt and professional.
Good products.
Fast delivery
Quick shipping and great product! Will order again from inktoneroutlets.ca.
I took a chance and order my ink cartridge. Thinking if it's no good I'm not out much money. I am so very happy with my purchase. $100 cheaper than purchasing a new one and it works great. It came from one end of the country to the other in only 5 days. I've already recommended this company to other friends.
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.61 based on 126 reviews