Inspire Uplift Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Inspire Uplift

How would you rate Inspire Uplift ?

"They claimed the product I purchased had a retail valley of $40 and they were offering it for $20. After I purchased it, I found the exact same product on Amazon for $4. My fault for not be more careful, but very deceitful on their part. Their policy of no cancellation and return for store credit only is not what I expect from a merchant. Also, they charged my credit card on May 24 and I still have yet to receive the product. It was supposed to arrive on June 19, but that didn't happen. It was a learning experience on my part and I will certainly not deal with them in the future and would advise anyone considering them to investigate very carefully before purchasing anything from them."
"My ordered was canceled just after confirmation."
Inspire Uplift is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!