Inspire Uplift Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Inspire Uplift

Tell us how Inspire Uplift made you happy

Over a week
"This site is, in my view, a top site for online purchasing. It carries a wide range of products that are generally very, very decent in terms of quality"
Are you Inspire Uplift? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I use Inspire a lot. I buy all of my home stuff there. Most things I have ordered came before the estimated date. But for gifts, I always try to order early. I have had a few things get lost in the mail, but I wrote to customer service and got a quick response and a replacement or refund."
"They have almost any product you could imagine! Whenever I see something I'd like to have on any other site, TV commercial, or such, I ALWAYS check them out before I buy from anyone else."
"I order on Inspire many times a month. I have been very pleased with the products. I have only had a few issues that were quickly resolved."
"I received these cat socks, and they are beautiful and very soft, love them!"
"I absolutely love Inspire. I have been able to find things that I have searched all over for. They also have amazing prices."
"I love the enormous range of products available from kitchen gadgets, boutique clothes to pet products. As for the amazing choice of kitchen gadgets, oh my goodness, the quality - WOW!"
"The prices are usually AWESOME and most of the time can't be beaten. The quality of items purchased are not top of the line yet they are consistent with the pricing so I have literally no complaints about this."
"I'm an avid buyer of Inspire Uplift. I have purchased a wide range of products from tools, jewelry, household items and so on. I definitely recommend them. Just make sure to read all descriptions and check out others reviews."
"I was skeptical about using them. That has all changed since I placed my first order. They have great customer service & I have yet to be disappointed with the service."
"The products are good, have excellent prices, and are very safe with a guarantee on any purchase."
"I love the variety of this store and looking at other people's review pictures prior to my purchases. Don't get me wrong, I have bought some things that were not so good, but who doesn't from time to time? the customer support is amazing!!!"
"I have not received my purchase. Tried tracking it and miraculously I got a text and email saying it was delivered that day. Yet I still do not have it. I’m sad because I saw many more things I wanted."
"The prices are great it has shown me things I would have never thought of. I am a forever customer."
"I have a heap of respect for Inspire and their time. Every time I've had an issue with my order, they had my back. That for me is spot on in my book, it can't be beaten. So with that said, keep up your best."
"I love them. I've never had one problem ordering from Inspire. Sometimes the products take a while to get to you, but it's worth it."
"I get all my household products from Inspire, and I never had any problems like I see in some comments. I wanted to put four stars, because sometimes delivery is slow but I put five stars because they deserve better appreciation."
"Products are great for what you are paying, shipping always on time, and they are great if something goes wrong during delivery super helpful people"
"The blacket came earlier than expected! It's cute and perfectly match the room I put it in. Great product!"
"I absolutely love my magic gloves! they work great, very easy to use."
Inspire Uplift is rated 3.89 based on 179 reviews