Inspire Uplift Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Inspire Uplift

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Inspire Uplift deliver?

Tell us how Inspire Uplift made you happy

"Are you f-ing kidding me? Jan 16, 2019 12:00 am In Transit to Next FacilityUSPS Jan 14, 2019 02:55 pm Arrived at USPS Regional FacilityUSPS SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER Jan 13, 2019 02:14 am Processed Through FacilityUSPS ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) Jan 11, 2019 11:49 pm Processed Through FacilityUSPS SEOUL INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE Jan 09, 2019 04:34 pm AcceptanceUSPS Dec 19, 2018 03:53 pm AcceptanceUSPS Date & time are usually in local time of the checkpoint location. Contact us Powered by AfterShipTermsPrivacy"
Are you Inspire Uplift? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"These people suck & swallow. Do NOT order n e thing from them.! Scammers!!! Never got my order."
"Please save yourself the frustration and do not do business with this company. They do not ship your product when they say they will, they take their money for your order immediately. Their customer service is basically non-existent. I place an order for over $200 on Dec. 12, 2018. Never received the first piece of the order until AFTER Christmas, just received the final piece of the order today, Jan. 15, 2019, even though they say your order ships within 7 to 10 business days. Other than an automated reply, they barely respond to any inquiry. If they do respond it is with an email explaining to you what a "business day" is. REALLY, I guess I'm not intelligent enough to figure out how many "business days" there are between Dec. 12 and Jan. 15. The products themselves are very low quality, I feel as though I ordered from one of those bulk novelty companies that simply sell junk. Nothing was worth the money I spent on purchasing, very cheaply made. You cannot find any phone number or any other way to communicate with this company other than email. I wish I could give a negative star rating, I have truly never had such a poor experience with any retailer, box store or online. I will never do business with this company again."
"I ordered my item on November 14th and did not receive it until December 26th. It had said 7 to 10 business days for delivery. They took my money right away and would not let me cancel when I realized it was not going to be here in time for xmas. Awful company."
"Horrific Customer Service ... poor product. Michael Poole December 26, 2018, 1:55 PM EST Hello. What is the process for returning this item? Inspire Uplift (Inspire Uplift) Jan 1, 7:40 AM EST Hey Micheal, Hope you're doing well. Please tell us why you want to cancel the product. Fred Jones Thanks, Inspire Uplift Support www.InspireUplift.com Michael Poole Jan 1, 4:42 PM EST I didn't realize that I would need an compressor Inspire Uplift (Inspire Uplift) Jan 7, 2:20 AM EST Hey Michael, Hope you're doing well. Car Pressure Tool requires an Air Compressor to operate. High-quality alloy material for durability works ideally with 8 gallon or stronger air compressors. As we clearly mentioned on our site that we didn't offer a compressor with car pressure tool. https://www.inspireuplift.com/products/car-high-pressure-cleaning-tool Thanks for your understanding, stay blessed! Regards, Warner Thanks, Inspire Uplift Support www.InspireUplift.com"
"This company deserves zero stars! It took over a month to receive the 2 products I ordered. By the time they arrived, they were no longer needed/wanted. I requested a refund and asked for a return address to send the unopened packages. It took a week for them to respond and I was told they will only give store credit, no refund. Their customer service is POOR. I should have read their online reviews before ordering. Do Not Order from this company!!"
"I never received my order from weeks ago. I think this company is scamming people."
"Back in November, 2018, ordered a product from inspire uplift. I have not received the item yet, today is January 04, 2019. I have sent 3 emails asking for an explanation and what there intentions are. They have not responded to my emails. They took my payment the day I ordered! I will now proceed with a fraud complaint to visa. Michael"
"Fraud Shameless seller, Never received the item, they r not responding to the emails nor refunding."
"Same - I placed an order on Dec. 14th. Got an email on Dec. 19th say "it's on it's way". I got a tracking number but when I try to track it, there is no information. Doesn't even show that it is out for delivery yet. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!"
"I ordered Dec 19th. I had no idea that I was placing an order from China, as I thought the company was based in California. I received an email from them on the 26th that my order had shipped, then a text that it had shipped again on Dec 27th. I was given a tracking number but it cannot be tracked. If I cannot track my package and it comes from China, I will not order from this company again. I prefer to buy locally but sometimes you cannot find what you want. It's very deceiving for InspireUplift to NOT tell customers that they ship directly from China."
"0 stars. Ordered Dec. 3rd. and still have not received my wife's Christmas gifts nor did I receive proper tracking or a response to my multiple emails. I will NEVER order from you again."
"Placed an order on 12/11, it’s now 12/26 and still do not have my order. Will never order again"
"I only received part of my order"
"I ordered Christmas gifts on the 5th of December. I thought they'd be here in plenty of time for our Christmas party on the 22nd. It's the 22nd today, they still aren't here. I had to go out and buy other hifts. I won't be ordering from thus company again."
"Order shipped 2 weeks after ordering, with no tracking information."
"THIS COMPANY SHIP THERE ITEMS FROM CHINA I PLACE A CHRISTMAS ORDER ON DEC, 9TH 2018 AND AS OF TODAY 12/21/2018, I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ONE SINGLE ITEM. ALL THEY SENDING ME ARE TEXT STATING THAT THE MERCHANDISE ITS ON THE WAY...JAJAJAJAJA CHINESE LIARS STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE" MERRY CHRISTMAS INSPIRE UPLIFT ""
"I would give no stars, they took my money and never got the mdse, I don't know how these people sleep at night?"
"Placed order Not received. No tracking info avail. No company response"
"attention vendeur escroc .vends des produits non compatibles europe en toutes connaissance de cause et refuse tout arrangements autre que de renvoyé nous le produit et on vous rembourse ,il sait très bien que vu le prix des frais de port vous allez lâcher l'affaire .a lire certain commentaires il n'en est pas a sa première escroquerie A FUIR."
Inspire Uplift is rated 1.09 based on 22 reviews