Inspire Uplift Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade
Read Inspire Uplift Reviews

About Inspire Uplift:

Get ready to say, "Why didn't I think of that?" as you explore our unique, useful, and problem solving products. These remarkable products will help you deal with life's little and mostly annoying problems in a snap!

1-800-395-7501

contact@inspireuplift.com

5335 NW 87th Ave C109 Ste #388

C-

Refund - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
They had failed with their delivery, but they dont even bother to solve the problem with customer by giving customer full refund.
posted 1 year ago - Syed
They don’t offer refund but a credit which will cost you more to post the item back to them.
posted 1 year ago - Zeeba
I asked for refund, the answer was NO! This garbage wasn't worth shipping back that's why they asked for a video proof! I asked not to ship it because it takes forever to receive.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
I explained that my card was used by another to make purchase but was provided with a link to their refund/return procedures.
posted 1 year ago - Michael
I asked 3 times for the order to be canceled and refunded if it had not yet shipped and was ignored each time.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
scammers alert stay away look at the rating for them 1.25 out of 5 is horrible Go to the BBB if you still dont have your item and sign complaint with me have a few with me now and this place needs shut down .Ripping people off saying out of Miami is a lie it item comes from Hong Kong and its been 36 days for me run from them they will take your money no refunds ether cant get ahold of anyone
posted 1 year ago - Roger Egner
Very disappointed with this company. Ordered since Jan 2nd 2019 and still haven't received anything. Tracking no does not work. I emailed them multiple time with no response. I hope i get a refund if I don't get my merchandise.
posted 1 year ago - Nasima g
I requested a refund and asked for a return address to send the unopened packages.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Fraud Shameless seller, Never received the item, they r not responding to the emails nor refunding.
posted 1 year ago - Ade