InstockLabels.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend InstockLabels.com
Read InstockLabels.com Reviews
Our music festival was looking for a way to award students who earned a mark of 90+ in their classes, one step above Gold. The sparkly gold starburst labels were a perfect choice, one step above Gold for our new 'Diamond Level'! Thank you InStockLabels!
InstockLabels.com 5 star review on 20th September 2022
We are so glad to hear this! Thanks for using our labels for such a special reward. Team InstockLabels
Love them worth the money
The label's are just what I ordered and got here quick and I'll be back.
Customer service is great. Very fast service. This is my 5th order and I will be making more .
Great Service
Nice quality..fast shipping
I am a speech pathologist. I use the stickers as daily incentives during therapy for good performance. After a student has earned 5 stickers, a trip to the treasure chest has been earned. The students love the colors and they fit perfectly on the incentive charts.
excelent, exactly what I needed. I will say, the stickers really stick almost too well to 100% polyester shirts, and leave a mess behind if they are peeled off too quickly. But other than that, everything is exactly as expected.
Very good product! It's easy to order. Stickers were delivered sooner than we expected.
Worked well.
Came on time, look good
The InStock Labels we use are perfect for our hotel rooms. When guests checkout, we sanitize all guestrooms and seal the room with their "Clean and Sanitized" stickers so all our new guests know that their rooms are clean and clear of any COVID 19 virus. The seals are on the door and that makes our guests feel much safer.
InstockLabels.com 5 star review on 30th August 2022
ORDER WAS CORRECT THANK YOU DELIVERED IN A COUPLE DAYS
Love ordering from here. Bulk pricing and they ship really fast!
Great stuff
I love ordering from instocklables. They always have what I need, and I always get it very quickly
Thanks for the awesome five stars and kind words. We appreciate you! Team InstockLabels
Good product, fast service
Exactly as described. My students love receiving these stickers.
Shipped fast, good pricing and they work perfectly. Thank you.
Good value and product.