ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICUSA Bob Garrison
Telephone
Read ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

About ICUSA Bob Garrison:

Our mission is to provide education and superior customer service so you can make the best decision for your health care needs. Plus we provide lifetime service for your Medicare, life or health insurance policy. This means when claims occur, you are not alone. You will have our experts on hand to help you sort through the issues

940-382-4700

bob@icusa-tx.com

1430 Robinson Rd, Suite 130,

Tell us how ICUSA Bob Garrison made you happy
Excellent service. Knowledgeable and courteous staff.
For the most part always responsive and informative.
They take care of all my insurance needs.
They have for more than 10 years.
Always helpful and willing to help.
Very knowledgeable regarding insurance products. Got coverage for no extra cost.
EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Appreciate your help negotiating the insurance world.
I am very satisfied with your service Thank you
Great staff who keep me informed about any changes and work to make sure I have the right coverage for my needs.
The staff is very professional and considerate of our time and insure needs.
I was very pleased with the agent (Jessica) who I dealt with.
Bob was so nice and very informative. He was also very patient with me asking so many questions.
I received a lot of help with picking the best coverage for my insurance. Jessica Barthold helped me understand all of the options and has been very helpful with all of my questions.
Elisa was very helpful and patient explaining all of the insurance options for my situation. She even helped me with my daughters situation as much as she could. I highly recommend using them for your health insurance needs and questions!
Professional and friendly staff. Very knowledgeable.
Great service. Talked to Jessica on the phone, she gave a great quote, and everything was ready for us when we stopped in. We even have our proof of insurance cards for the cars already. We love doing business in person, it's very refreshing.
Employees are Very helpful!
Mr. Garrison was so informative to me, and he helped me choose the policies which I believe will provide the best medical coverage for me personally. Trying to make these decisions on my own was overwhelming, and since he had been highly recommended to me, I trusted his insights. Bob was able to put our plans into action, and I'm happy to say that my coverage begins in a week. Thanks so much.
Wonderful customer service!
Insurance Connection did a great job on our insurance. Would absolutely use them again.
ICUSA Bob Garrison is rated 4.92 based on 79 reviews