ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICUSA Bob Garrison
Telephone
Read ICUSA Bob Garrison Reviews

About ICUSA Bob Garrison:

Our mission is to provide education and superior customer service so you can make the best decision for your health care needs. Plus we provide lifetime service for your Medicare, life or health insurance policy. This means when claims occur, you are not alone. You will have our experts on hand to help you sort through the issues

940-382-4700

bob@icusa-tx.com

1430 Robinson Rd, Suite 130,

Tell us how ICUSA Bob Garrison made you happy
Incredibly helpful - he was able to make the complicated process easy and everything was completed in a timely manner with no problems. He clearly knew what needed to be done and I am very appreciative of his assistance. Highly recommended!
Bob Garrison gets 10 out of 10 for his customer service! I had the pleasure of working with Bob who provided me with outstanding service. Not only was Bob extremely knowledgeable about the various insurance packages he presented to me, he was most patient reviewing these alternatives and answering all my questions. I recommend Bob highly. You would be lucky to have him in your court.
Bob Garrison is SUBERB! He is professional, exceptionally knowledgeable and actually walked me through (step by step, real time) the options available to me and how to fill out the required forms for Medicare B, health insurance supplemental insurance and the prescription drug plan (incredible). He was pleasant, PATIENT and kind. I guess he recognizes that for some of us, .gov, Medicare, insurance in general is about as clear as MUD and no picnic. I have been working in hospitality for over 36 years and in this arena, THIS is outstanding "guest service". I am a very busy business owner and really needed not to have to become an expert in his arena. No time. Thank goodness for Bob.
Great service from Bob and his team
Bob was very helpful and answered all my questions and gave me information on my Medicare choices. He was always a call or email away. My friend recommended him to me and I am so happy she did. Thank you Bob!
Veryl professional, explained everything i needed to know, very good all around!
I am very pleased with the information and help I received. Bob clearly laid out the various options, making sure I understood them, and answered the questions I had. I felt he had my best interests in mind when helping me choose. He responded promptly each time I contacted him.
Bob was kind and listened to our needs when planning our Medicare insurance.
A big help. Very nice to have him. I have recommend him to others.
Bob was great , tanks for all you do.
I was dreading going through the Medicare enrollment process because of being inundated with calls and advertisements. However, Bob made transitioning to Medicare very easy and painless! He took the time to get all my details and helped me identify my needs so I was able to make an educated decision. I highly recommend him.
Bob, did a good job explaining the process and getting me signed up.
Great service
They have been extremely helpful in understanding the options around Medicare
Excellent service, recommended to friends who also were very happy with service.
Bob helped John and I to find a more affordable healthcare plan. His advice was invaluable and follow up reliable. Bette
Excellent service. I have recommended Bob Garrison to several of my friends. They all raved about his knowledge and helpfulness in understanding Medicare!!
Bob is prompt you return phone calls. Very professional and knowledgeable
Bob was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made the whole process so easy. Answered all our questions and concerns.
Bob was so patience! He went above and beyond! I couldn’t have asked for anyone kinder! Thanks so much!
ICUSA Bob Garrison is rated 4.93 based on 85 reviews