AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
InsuranceMarket was quick to respond and provide me with 3 relevant quotations and then assisted me to complete the documentation once I had selected a medical insurance policy. Fast and friendly service. Thank you Mary Rose and Evelyn.
It was first time with your company, my overall experience was very good. Just one thing it was not prompt to contact agent directly. Anyway Most important thing is reaction when I have accident, hopefully not, I am expecting reactions instantly. Thank you algie
Ms Jesah from Insurance Market, very efficient and professional makes insurance renewal a lot easier, thanks
as always, great service, quick and professional response. every year I renew my policy with them. no need to worry about the policy expiry date as they will take care of everything and send you a reminder for renewal. Special thanks to Pancham Katalia for her support and assistance.
“Great service... Representative Mohammed shaikh was very helpful and gave a great selection of quotes at reasonable prices...
Thank you very much insurance market. You help me a lot . For sure I’ll prefer to your advice for my insurance.
Very easy process, very helpful and knowledgeable agent, thank you Ms. April Pascual and InsuranceMarket.ae.
Terence is amazing in following up and help she is always there and replies fast and gives u solutions highly recommend her
Great, fast and reliable car insurance under AXA made possible by Nithin Narayanan. Thank you so much for your help and guidance throughout the process.
Pooja Gangadha responded to me immediately and within 20 minutes I received my car insurance. The agent Pooja Gangadha was extremely helpful in getting the best price, and insurance for me and I will definitely use InsuranceMarket.ae based on the professional service I received from them. I highly recommend using InsuranceMarket.ae to anyone looking for an easy, affordable and professional service with excellent guidance in what kind of insurance is best for you.
Rolando Orbador Jr. Was out standing he helped me from beginning till end he was really patient and haw made me understand everything clearly and explained me everything without any hesitation he is really helpful also replies really quickly if I ever need any help. This was me first time taking insurance for my new born child Rolando made it really easy for me. His customer service level is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you Rolando keep up good work I have already suggested my two friends to plan insurance from you thank you .
Would like to thank insurancemarket.ae for excellent assistance during the process of my family medical insurance processing. Needless to mention the relentless follow up without any reminders and guidance through the application by Ms. Patricia Barnabas till the insurance card was delivered. Much appreciate the good efforts and keep up the good work as always.
It's a great experience with insurancemarket.ae , especial thanks to my advisor Mr. Mohammed Zaib who is approachable during my inquiries.
Professional and quick response
I am satisfied dealing with Insurance market.ae. Thanks Mr. Safdar Shafiq to complete my process smoothly.
Customer Service experience with Mr. Randee Collado was excellent. He is so accommodating and very responsive with our queries and doubts. His friendly approach made us very comfortable during the whole process of the transaction. Highly recommended.
Excellent, Very Competitive, Best Customer Service and a regular Follow up by Rehan Sikander who’s probably the best in Motor Insurance business. Have git my previous policies from him for the past 3 years and in Less than an hour, Insurance policy was issued with the best & lowest rates for my Second Vehicle compared to other providers. Highly recommend him and Easily a 5 ⭐️ for him!
This is our 3rd time dealing with Insurance Market. Our Insurance adviser this time is Mr. Sahul Hameed. His service is beyond expectation. He is patiently advising us with our inquiries. Thank you Sahul for the job well done. Highly recommended.
When the job gets done hassle free you seldom realise how difficult it could have been had to not gone to the right person to do it! If its motor insurance, I will recommend Insurancemarket.ae 7 days a week and perhaps twice on Sundays! Mohit Chugh is my go to guy going forward, thanks mate for making the experience so hassle free and providing the range of quotes that you did. I will surely refer you to my friends!
Very good and easy...