AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
Very good experience! I got car insurance for 2 cars and everything was done within an hour. Great followup through calls and whatsapp. And always available for clarification!
Mr Abdul Rehman , Senior Insurance Advisor was very patient enough in advising us the right kind of vehicle insurance, he was very prompt at the sametime. Thanks Mr Abdul for saving our time and giving us the competitive quite too !!! Priya Anant
I was in need of a mortgage and having some issues. I have limited time and my scores are coming down. was at 542, 566, and 569. It's boiling down to my DTI due to my extremely high car payment with 17.99% interest. I came across a review about (fixmycredit at writeme dot com) and wanted to know how it'll work to fix my credit. To cut the long story short, in less than 1 month i worked with them, My scores improved to 781 and finally got approved for the mortgage.
Its an excellent service. The team are very helpful im using their services for last 7 years. Thanks abd keep the good job
Very nice customer service and prompt . Especially payment set up for the instalment way,its really good for the customers.This is one of the best experience and tension free.insuranc officer Mr.Sylvester is handled my car insurance very professional way and proactive. Regards, Siyad Hashim
This is my 2nd year using InsuranceMarket.ae and I must say I have been extremely pleased with the quality if customer service and value for money this service offers. Katrina, who dealt with the renewal process for my car insurance was exceptional. She delivered an excellent level of customer service and ensured I was clear with the process in every step of the way. I would be delighted to refer InsuranceMarket.ae to family and friends as I am confident this service is among the best out there for competitive car insurance.
We recently approached Insurance Market a quote for personal health insurance. Their Agent Mr Adel Saleem was our contact. Adel was not only quick and prompt in responding to all our queries, but also was extremely courteous and helpful in providing all the required information.
5th consecutive years of excellent services by insurancemarket.ae with very competitive prices and high level of services. Undoubtedly, a Team of professionals. thanks to Mr. Anthony Alfonso as he is there to remind you often to avoid delays in very professional manners,
Excellent service. Timely, fast and reliable. Keep it up, Mr. Jiten. Thank you so much or your assistance.
Yet another auto insurance renewal from Insurancemarket.ae this year. You guys continue to amaze me! Thank you Mohammed shaikh for the most professional and hassle free service. Not to mention your prices, cheapest as always. Keep up the good work!
I had taken car insurance and Mr Arsalan who helped to getaway documents processed on time and guided with all relevant processes
I wanna point out professionalism and full support of InsuranceMarket team ) Well done 👏🏻
The agent is very supportive and quick to answer my queries.
Thanks Sheila!
Quick and Affordable
Thank you!
quick and excellent service!! highly recommended.
Thanks Vishwesh!
Very useful
Thanks Imadeddin!
Easy and fast Transactions. Great price and best advisors. Excellent Job! Keep it up!
Thanks Edison!
Fast, Prompt, Proactive, and Valuable Interaction with Advisor. He was also keen on explaining the details of every element of policy and was up to speed with all sorts of question one can ask or enquire during buying a policy.
Thanks Ashutosh!
Response and service provided by Faizan Noor was excellent and in a very professional manner
Thanks Sharad!