AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
I normally do not write reviews, but as I had such a great experience with insurancemarket.ae and my senior sales advisor Mr. Muhammad Faisal, I can only praise the work and support I have received to insure my car. I have recently moved to Dubai and decided to acquire a car and Mr. Faisal made insuring the vehicle easy, quick and cheap with all features i requested. I would recommend their service anytime. Thank you Mr. Faissl and thank you InsuranceMarkrt.ae Neil Allavena
Thanks Neil!
I'm happy with the service which I received from AFIA. The reason for this good review is the service support which i received from Terence . If anyone is looking for good insurance with excellent customer service, really recommend for AFIA.
Thank you!
Best brokers I have experienced... quick and efficient... not only to sell you insurance but with a greater service and follow up if you hit your car... thank you Ankita for your excellent support and follow up... dealing with you was so easy and effective
Thanks Elie!
I had an excellent support with my car insurance with Mr Rehan Talib. Recomended!!
Thanks Gerardo!
Very good experience with insurance market .A special thank you to Ms. Patricia Barnabas , she was very helpful in choosing the right insurance for my family . She was always available and replied promptly to all my queries .
Thanks Francesca!
Worked with Lowbert and he actioned the process efficiently and promptly.
Thanks David!
Sadiq was very helpful and professional in providing different quotes and comparison and then issuing the policy immediately, this is my 4th year I'm renewing car insurance continuously with him.
Thanks Mudit!
Provided good comparative quotes. Good support whenever needed. Easy payment process.
Thank you!
I like the service , thanks for all the stuff they are friendly and helping.
Thank you!
Quick, professional, very helpful. The reps are very helpful and responsive. They provide comparative rates from different companies and assist you to choose the best one for your needs.
Thanks Yesim!
They the best.
Thank you!
Last month just before the expiry of my Car Registration, I opted to check the market and compare with the Company I was dealing with for the last 8 years. I received a bunch of offers. But the best and the most competitive offer was from Insurance market. In addition to the offer they have highly qualified team. On the top of this is Mr Nilesh. My heartfelt appreciate goes to this gentleman who humbly addressed my requirement. He is very professional full of courtesy who provided me the best services I ever had in this Market. Thank you Mr Nilesh and your team and see you next year. Hadi
Thanks Hadi!
This year 2022 is my 2nd year for my car insurance with Insurance Market and I am very happy with their services especially with Ms. Farisha Shaikh who not only gave me good quote but also guided me which one to opt for. She has a very professional approach and also provided guidance in insuring my car with proper documents. Thanks Farisha for the great support. You keep giving me good price and services and I will insure my car through you. Thank you once again.
Thanks Shabbir!
Very good and prompt help during insurance claim process and support from customer care.
Thanks Suraj!
I’m extremely happy and thankful for Ankita Palkar (AFIA) who helped me with throughout the process of my car agency repair. Even though there were some delays in the company she was patient enough get things done along with the rental provisions during the time of car repairs. She is a good communicator and constantly stayed in touch to find the update of the status with regards to repairs and rentals. Thank you and God bless!
Thanks Bright!
I have been dealing with insurance market.ae and this year M/S Jesah Vellario was very professional and prompt with my vehicle renewal insurance quotes which helped me in the registration process Regards Ravishankar
Thanks Ravishankar!
Smooth quick and pro. Delivery It has been third year now
Thank you!
Lowbert was efficient prompt and on the pulse Great service
Thanks Garima!
It was my first experience with insurance Market UAE. Have dealt with a professional organisation and very reciprocal feedback from their agents specially would like to thank Mr. Adel Saleem who was very supportive and professional.
Thanks Sabir!
Very good service provided by Ms Shaista Khan for my car insurance
Thanks Francesco!
Great experience dealing with AFIA.Rachel Obieta has assisted me in a very polite, accomodating and in a professional manners.Quick and timely responses. Looking forward to dealing again with AFIA for any of my insurance need in the future.
Thanks Derek!