Internet Reptile Reviews

Based on 9,985 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Internet Reptile Reviews

About Internet Reptile:

Internet Reptile is a market leading reptile company supplying everything for reptiles and exotic pets. With industry leading prices, unrivalled customer service and a dedicated team of expert breeders and keepers available to visit in store 7 days a week; look no further for your latest purchase to treat your pet or even choose a new pet.

0115 8377877

Teresa Griffith
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 19th June 2022
Jonathon Ross
Internet Reptile 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Great quality live food, well packed. Very happy with everything.
Order of them regularly and always delivered quickly and drama free. Recommended
Really impressed with these my LG has enjoyed them at every meal time. All arrived alive and very lively, I can't comment on postage as there was a postage strike hence 4*.I will definitely be ordering and reviewing again!
Good price Quick delivery Happy days Thanks
Only received 75 out of thex100 ordered and many locusts were much larger than described.
I ordered a new large vivarium for my snake, it was packed extremely well, arrived in a few days and everything was superb including the price. I would highly recommend Internet Reptile.
Quick delivery, all good.
Great prices. Delivery on time. Will use again and again.
Reptile food was good but bought a uvb as my dragons had died and when I got it, it didn't work sent it back and still waiting for a refund to be sent
Fresh, clean and lively crickets compared to most suppliers near me, good sizing and fast delivery options
Items arrived quickly and where the best prices I found online. A couple of items arrived damaged due to the courier company (no fault of internet reptile) and after 1 phone call with a very helpful member of staff, I had the issue resolved and received replacement items 2 days later. Fantastic customer service, great prices and fast delivery. I will be using Internet Reptile for many years to come.
I was quite impressed at Internet Reptiles' customer service. I ordered reptile food cheaper than I could get elsewhere. The parcel was tracked and I was kept informed of the whole experience. I also earnt customer points with my purchase and had further opportunities to add to these points without a purchase. I.R. are a company that I would highly recommend and that I would use again. Thank you.
Yes everything was great, copepods were living and delivery was quick, much appreciated Iain
Always have what I need in stock and very quick with delivery which is ideal
My order arrived promptly and although the packaging was a bit bashed nothing was broken, unfortunately I plastic hide was missing from the order but after contacting customer service I was given an instant refund ( I would have preferred a replacement hide but fully understand it would have cost extra postage) This aside I am overall very pleased with internet reptile and I will definitely be dealing with them again.
The live food arrived all healthy no big losses. Biggest issue was the delivery, had missed plaxed first order and then had to chase for replacement. Was resolved in the end. Apart from that all was well and good
////////
Great service bugs all alive highly recommend
Multis were delivered quickly, they were still frozen and a good size. Perfect!
The delivery never gets here on time so im always having to run to the shop to get more to supplement the fact it says 1-3 working days delivery when it clearly isn't.
Internet Reptile is rated 4.8 based on 9,985 reviews