intheleafytreetops.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend intheleafytreetops.com

801-831-8939

ryan@intheleafytreetops.com

Tell us how intheleafytreetops.com made you happy
I would love to receive my order. I haven't received it yet!
LOVE IT!!!!
Love the stickers! The planners I bought are for my married daughters. They love getting them each year! The stickers are beautiful, and really enhance the lovely pages of these planners. I can’t wait to hear what they have to say about them this year.
I have not received anything yet!
I love the planner's the messages and quotes are great!
Very pretty sticky notes - prettiest I've seen! Also, pretty stickers. Love them.
Beautiful design and stick really well to whatever you want!
Super cute designs. Wish there were more floral and sayings instead of the clear and blank stickers. I am not one to write on stickers so they will go to waste :(
I've been using these planners for 6 years now. I absolutely love everything about them! The other products are fantastic and super cute. The site is easy to navigate!
A useful and necessary tool for setting my schedules. Love it!
Great website!
I love the Mom-On-The-Go planners. The only planner I have used that encompasses everything from monthly spread, weekly spreads, budgeting and holiday planning. I make sure to pre-order mine every year so I have it by the time need it.
This was my first visit to your site. I’ll definitely return again. Have another lesson coming up next week. Thank you.
Be nice if I got the purchase.
The site is done very well! Easy to navigate and find what I need!
I ordered my products on Aug. 8th and received this review opportunity but it is now the 19th and I have not received my products or any update since the 9th. I'm hoping there is just a mix up.
As always, the pages were cute, well layed out, and completely functional! I love the designs and thought behind every page. And these back to school pages made it so much easier for me during a very hectic time of year. I recommend them to everyone!
Wonderful stuff! This is one of my first stops when I'm looking for something!
AWESOME company for all your planning needs! Need a planner? They have it! Need holiday printable? They have that too! Need a Back to School planning guide? They also have that!
This is an all-around awesome company. From the wonderful planners to the amazing printables (free and otherwise) are incredibly helpful. Definitely worth the purchase price.
intheleafytreetops.com is rated 4.48 based on 40 reviews