intheleafytreetops.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend intheleafytreetops.com

801-831-8939

ryan@intheleafytreetops.com

Tell us how intheleafytreetops.com made you happy

"Beautiful design and stick really well to whatever you want!"
"Super cute designs. Wish there were more floral and sayings instead of the clear and blank stickers. I am not one to write on stickers so they will go to waste :("
"I've been using these planners for 6 years now. I absolutely love everything about them! The other products are fantastic and super cute. The site is easy to navigate!"
"A useful and necessary tool for setting my schedules. Love it!"
"Great website!"
"I love the Mom-On-The-Go planners. The only planner I have used that encompasses everything from monthly spread, weekly spreads, budgeting and holiday planning. I make sure to pre-order mine every year so I have it by the time need it."
"This was my first visit to your site. I’ll definitely return again. Have another lesson coming up next week. Thank you."
"Be nice if I got the purchase."
"The site is done very well! Easy to navigate and find what I need!"
"I ordered my products on Aug. 8th and received this review opportunity but it is now the 19th and I have not received my products or any update since the 9th. I'm hoping there is just a mix up."
"As always, the pages were cute, well layed out, and completely functional! I love the designs and thought behind every page. And these back to school pages made it so much easier for me during a very hectic time of year. I recommend them to everyone!"
"Wonderful stuff! This is one of my first stops when I'm looking for something!"
"AWESOME company for all your planning needs! Need a planner? They have it! Need holiday printable? They have that too! Need a Back to School planning guide? They also have that!"
"This is an all-around awesome company. From the wonderful planners to the amazing printables (free and otherwise) are incredibly helpful. Definitely worth the purchase price."
"Quality is always amazing, I love the designs and order every year!"
"I really like the website and it is easy to use."
"I just learned of "intheleafytreetops.com", and it had exactly what I was looking for."
"This is my second Mom on the Go planner. I have tried SO many planners over the years, and I'm so happy to say this is THE planner for me! It just works for my busy-mom lifestyle. All the different sections are wonderful for keeping track of EVERYTHING (family member info, holiday planning, budgeting, family time, marriage building, bible reading, etc). The quality is great, I love the graphics and the sayings. I'm just in love with this planner!"
"very impressed by the quality of the planner and I especially like the 6mo. version1"
"I bought a notebook for my daughter. She loved it--both the layout and the quality of the notebook itself."
intheleafytreetops.com is rated 4.62 based on 34 reviews