intheleafytreetops.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend intheleafytreetops.com

801-831-8939

ryan@intheleafytreetops.com

Tell us how intheleafytreetops.com made you happy

"Arrived on time and I loved it. Good job! Thanks for sharing."
"i am in love with this planner. My whole life in one book. I am still getting used to writing everything in one place instead of multiple places but this is the perfect place to do it! Love it!"
"I love these planners. I have used them now for 5 years. I had a different planner at the start of this year that someone gave me. I decided to try it (since it was free). I didn’t like it at all. Not enough room or writing pages to write what I’m used to writing in my planner. So I decided to purchase this “mom” planner even though it’s already March! The only thing I wish is that it was the horizontal planner, because that’s the one I like the best. But they were sold out, (this late in the selling year). Thanks!"
"I LOVE my mothers who know planner❣️ It has everything I need to stay organized."
"Loved these stickers they were so fabulous!"
"Love my LDS Mom planner - I have a few requests - these Holidays are very important and most moms usually celebrate them. Please, please make pages for Memorial Day, July 4th and July 24th and Halloween. I want to buy your 2020 planner but may not if you don't add pages for the rest of the holidays listed above"
"Love, Love, Love. Products are wonderful. Prices are good. Love this website"
intheleafytreetops.com is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews