intheleafytreetops.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend intheleafytreetops.com

801-831-8939

ryan@intheleafytreetops.com

Tell us how intheleafytreetops.com made you happy

"As always, the pages were cute, well layed out, and completely functional! I love the designs and thought behind every page. And these back to school pages made it so much easier for me during a very hectic time of year. I recommend them to everyone!"
"Wonderful stuff! This is one of my first stops when I'm looking for something!"
"AWESOME company for all your planning needs! Need a planner? They have it! Need holiday printable? They have that too! Need a Back to School planning guide? They also have that!"
"This is an all-around awesome company. From the wonderful planners to the amazing printables (free and otherwise) are incredibly helpful. Definitely worth the purchase price."
"Quality is always amazing, I love the designs and order every year!"
"I really like the website and it is easy to use."
"I just learned of "intheleafytreetops.com", and it had exactly what I was looking for."
"This is my second Mom on the Go planner. I have tried SO many planners over the years, and I'm so happy to say this is THE planner for me! It just works for my busy-mom lifestyle. All the different sections are wonderful for keeping track of EVERYTHING (family member info, holiday planning, budgeting, family time, marriage building, bible reading, etc). The quality is great, I love the graphics and the sayings. I'm just in love with this planner!"
"very impressed by the quality of the planner and I especially like the 6mo. version1"
"I bought a notebook for my daughter. She loved it--both the layout and the quality of the notebook itself."
"Last year was the first time I purchased one of these planners. I was nervous spending that amount of money on a planner, but I was AMAZED at how much time, energy, and money this planner saved me. As a busy mom of four kids, a full time student, a volunteer, and more, this planner has saved my sanity. I have everything in one place. I am able to know my budget, meals, holidays, play dates, doctors appointments, etc. I truly could not recommend this planner more. It lasted the year in great shape. It’s excellently constructed and very well thought out. Plus it’s cute! I wish the pages were slightly thicker so felt tip pens didn’t bleed, but that’s a small price to pay. Couldn’t recommend this planner more."
"My order was shipped quick and packaged well! Great product in the weekly stickers. I hope they come out with individual colored appointment stickers for the monthly calendar."
"very efficient and helpful"
"Great & easy to use."
"I haven’t received any of my orders yet."
"I love your products. I just ordered two planner for my YW councelors. Because they were half off I was able to get both of them for the price of one! Now I'm looking forward to the men's planner. My husband wants one!"
"Love it. No reason to not be organized. You thought of EVERYTHING!"
"Arrived on time and I loved it. Good job! Thanks for sharing."
"i am in love with this planner. My whole life in one book. I am still getting used to writing everything in one place instead of multiple places but this is the perfect place to do it! Love it!"
"I love these planners. I have used them now for 5 years. I had a different planner at the start of this year that someone gave me. I decided to try it (since it was free). I didn’t like it at all. Not enough room or writing pages to write what I’m used to writing in my planner. So I decided to purchase this “mom” planner even though it’s already March! The only thing I wish is that it was the horizontal planner, because that’s the one I like the best. But they were sold out, (this late in the selling year). Thanks!"
intheleafytreetops.com is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews