Investor Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy
Thoroughly happy with my monthly $50 crate. Always interesting items. The sweet addition is the gold membership to have access to the fire sale page monthly. Get items for awesome costs and shipped with the crate the next month
Investor Crate has made it easy, and most important to me, convenient for me to build my collection of precious metals and coins. Is it possible to spend less and get more? Yes, of course, but you will be hard pressed to do much better than the prices IC offer, and once you factor in time spent hunting down deals online, or worse driving around town, those less expensive coins cost you more than the IC subscription imo. I don’t have to think about it, I don’t have to worry about it. And it makes for a fun surprise every month! My wife and 5 year old daughter both get excited when it is time for our Crate to show up, and they love unboxing our new coins every month.
As for the negative reviews on here, I invite anyone considering joining IC to go to their website, take the time to read the fine print first! Look at each crate, and each level offered for each crate. Take into consideration what an ounce or gram of one of these metals cost. If you sign up for $50 gold, will you get a gram? Not if gold cost more than $50/gram at the time IC purchased it. Makes sense right? Make sure you know what you are signing up for, and don’t blame IC for your own oversight if you don’t like what you receive.
If you want a “set it and forget it” Precious Metal and coin subscription box, in no opinion you will not find a better company than Investor Crate. I have yet to be dissatisfied, and have been with them for almost a year now. I have consistently gotten at least what I paid for, and most months I felt like I got more. Now that is my opinion, based on my subscription level, and the fact I did not have to hunt down those deals. YMMV, but I’d bet you a $50 silver crate you’ll like it too lol!
Here it is: If you’re looking for the lowest possible premium on precious metals, then while IC may not be your first choice - it’s also far from your last.

Example...
Current month $50 Silver crate: (2) RMC 1oz rounds, (1) 1/4oz GSM Indian Head round, (1) 1/10 GSM Indian Head round.
With shipping: $57

Same deal from JM: (2) GSM 1oz: 39.74, (1) 1/4 GSM: 5.82, (1) 1/10 GSM: 3.30.
Total with shipping: 54.85.

Is $2.15 enough to get whiny about? Nope.

What’s more:
The deals with IC are pretty good and getting better; the Fire Sale Page is 100% money (no one else offers spot deals monthly); the customer service is absolutely brilliant; it’s a fire and forget subscription that requires zero effort and it’s a veteran-owned business staffed by some of the most solid people I’ve ever dealt with.

The truth is that the IC bashers aren’t offering deals at a significantly better rate per ounce )regardless of what they claim) and NONE of them push regular access to spot deals (including on premium products like ASEs).

Using Investor Crate is, in my opinion, the best combination of ongoing value and service in the business...and I buy and sell A LOT of metal every month.
Greats Prices, Great Customer Service, and Great Product. All around I am very happy with the service they provide!
By far the best subscription box out there. It is a lot of fun to receive different pieces of silver every month. It’s very well priced too!
I have been using Investor Crate for about half a year and can say this is the easiest way to stack my collection of gold and silver. I dont have to deal with driving around town looking for varieties of coins as the crates they provide come with all sorts of styles. It's easy to sign up and pause my subscription if I need to. I'm sure it's just as easy to cancel (though I wont). The set it and forget it structure makes sure i dont even have to deal with the hassle of buying metals. Also, the fire sale page is where i can get deals that no local coin shop would ever sell me. Last but not least i know I'm supporting a veteran owned company. It's my small payback for the freedoms I have today. Thank you Investor Crate!!!
The Fire Sale page has ASEs, rounds and bars at spot, any quantity. Best deals I've ever seen.
The choices are there. U get what u pay for. I certainly love my crates n look forward to my monthly crate.
They made it extremely simple to invest in silver, they are very quick to respond if you have ANY issues. I love the fact this is a company ran by veterans. I cannot think of anything negative about Investorcrate.
Me and my son look forward to getting the crate each month. We never know what we are getting and that's the fun in it. But for value of what we pay,I check with APMEX on there price of what we get and it is a little cheaper with investor crate.
Love my monthly crate! Excellent quality, I get excited every time I open the box! Excellent customer service too!
My wife and I love Investor Crate. Just got our 2nd month shipment and we're more than pleased. I'm also a big fan of the Fire Sale and looking forward to this in our next crate as we continue to build up our "treasure chest".
You send them money. They mail you precious metals. Their subscription box is good. But I love the firesale page. I get to pick what I want, and it’s added to my subscription box and mailed out with next order. No worry, no fuss. Sit back and watch that stack grow.
Just got my first shipment. I am more than pleased. I did the $100 50/50 gold and silver.
Been at it for 5 months now and have not been disappointed yet. I do the $50 a month silver just to have something come in and have racked up 20 pcs of silver of various weights. Saves me time and energy finding someone in my corner of the world who sells at a reasonable price.
Very pleased with Investor Crate!
Investor Crate is the simplest and most exciting crate around. Have fun while diversifying your stack. Have tried the 50/50 crate, US Standard, and Generic Silver crates and they are are all good value.
The Fire Sale for Gold Members is like Christmas every month filled with great deals you don't find anywhere else.
Please read BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!!!!Ordered a gold creat in stead of getting a gram of gold for my money. They decided to send me a half gram of gold and some sliver that I am not satisfied with did not order a mixed creat. I got ripped off.. I do understand that they have to make money but when you get greedy then there are problems. So problem start. Thank you
Per our Terms of Service and as annotated on our FAQ, we use Fractional Silver pieces to fill any remainder dollar amount in any of our crates and various price tiers. This is to ensure you get the exact dollar amount you ordered.

Current price per gram of Gold at the wholesale rate at the time of your order was $56.63.

Therefore, your $50 Gold Crate did not include in it, a gram of Gold.

Per our e-mail, we have offered a full return/refund to resolve the issue.

Thank you.
Ordered $150 50/50 gold/silver subscription box only got $90 worth of silver and $45 worth of gold. Definitely not 50/50 nor is the value worth what I played. Im very disappointed.
Me and my veteran investment group came across Investor Crate by simply looking around for a fun way to build a bit of value in precious metals and have a little fun doing it. Many of us are on fixed incomes and were looking for an affordable way to invest and we look foward to showing off our different monthly crates to each other on our board. It is also prudent to mention that one does not need to be active duty or a veteran in order to participate in such a fine program by such fine people. Even though the program is a wonderful situation for civilians as well as military looking for a way to diversify, we choose to support our brothers whenever we can and were happy to find that Investor Crate is owned and operated by veterans. They are prompt in there response, fair on there product offerings and stand behind their products. I highly recommend doing business with these honorable individuals, you won't be disappointed.
Investor Crate is rated 4.69 based on 55 reviews