Investor Crate Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy

"By far the best subscription box out there. It is a lot of fun to receive different pieces of silver every month. It’s very well priced too!"
Are you Investor Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have been using Investor Crate for about half a year and can say this is the easiest way to stack my collection of gold and silver. I dont have to deal with driving around town looking for varieties of coins as the crates they provide come with all sorts of styles. It's easy to sign up and pause my subscription if I need to. I'm sure it's just as easy to cancel (though I wont). The set it and forget it structure makes sure i dont even have to deal with the hassle of buying metals. Also, the fire sale page is where i can get deals that no local coin shop would ever sell me. Last but not least i know I'm supporting a veteran owned company. It's my small payback for the freedoms I have today. Thank you Investor Crate!!!"
"The Fire Sale page has ASEs, rounds and bars at spot, any quantity. Best deals I've ever seen."
"The choices are there. U get what u pay for. I certainly love my crates n look forward to my monthly crate."
"They made it extremely simple to invest in silver, they are very quick to respond if you have ANY issues. I love the fact this is a company ran by veterans. I cannot think of anything negative about Investorcrate."
"Me and my son look forward to getting the crate each month. We never know what we are getting and that's the fun in it. But for value of what we pay,I check with APMEX on there price of what we get and it is a little cheaper with investor crate."
"Love my monthly crate! Excellent quality, I get excited every time I open the box! Excellent customer service too!"
"My wife and I love Investor Crate. Just got our 2nd month shipment and we're more than pleased. I'm also a big fan of the Fire Sale and looking forward to this in our next crate as we continue to build up our "treasure chest"."
"You send them money. They mail you precious metals. Their subscription box is good. But I love the firesale page. I get to pick what I want, and it’s added to my subscription box and mailed out with next order. No worry, no fuss. Sit back and watch that stack grow."
"Just got my first shipment. I am more than pleased. I did the $100 50/50 gold and silver."
"Been at it for 5 months now and have not been disappointed yet. I do the $50 a month silver just to have something come in and have racked up 20 pcs of silver of various weights. Saves me time and energy finding someone in my corner of the world who sells at a reasonable price."
"Very pleased with Investor Crate!"
"Investor Crate is the simplest and most exciting crate around. Have fun while diversifying your stack. Have tried the 50/50 crate, US Standard, and Generic Silver crates and they are are all good value. The Fire Sale for Gold Members is like Christmas every month filled with great deals you don't find anywhere else."
"Me and my veteran investment group came across Investor Crate by simply looking around for a fun way to build a bit of value in precious metals and have a little fun doing it. Many of us are on fixed incomes and were looking for an affordable way to invest and we look foward to showing off our different monthly crates to each other on our board. It is also prudent to mention that one does not need to be active duty or a veteran in order to participate in such a fine program by such fine people. Even though the program is a wonderful situation for civilians as well as military looking for a way to diversify, we choose to support our brothers whenever we can and were happy to find that Investor Crate is owned and operated by veterans. They are prompt in there response, fair on there product offerings and stand behind their products. I highly recommend doing business with these honorable individuals, you won't be disappointed."
"Investor Crate is one of the best gold and silver investing companies online, all of the coins and bars are 100% real and the best bang for your buck especially if you are investing on a budget. Delivery is fast, price is greatest I've seen, service is absolutely great these guys are very friendly and professional."
"Always delivers consistently great products, on time, every time. I look forward to my little treasure chest every month. Great way to set aside money in precious metals, and have something tangible. Customer service is superb, easy to contact, and resolves issues immediately. Happy to be a member and subscriber."
"April combo crate was 🔥! Fingers are crossed for my number to be called on the Easter Kilo GAW!"
"Investor crate will customize or help you with your order or exchange very promptly. Usually within a few hours. Usually very satisfied with the quality of the product as well as quantity. As with anything you can gain wealth or loose wealth with this market. I will give them 98% rating as of now. We are satisfied with the service and products."
"Had a question about double subscriptions and they replied in less than an hour. Super friendly and curdious. 5/5 would e-mail again!"
"This was a great purchase. I received it within two business days of shipping. Nicely packaged and well worth it. I will probably increase my monthly amount and join the members club."
Investor Crate is rated 4.70 based on 53 reviews