Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Outstanding products
Love my 2 shower head filters. Fresh showers for the whole family.
It is comforting to know my water is now filtered of all the extra "stuff" added to the water. The water actually has a cleaner taste, even guest ask about why my water taste different.
I've been using the pH Recharge, 3-filter countertop water filter for 3 years now. I replace the filters every 3 months for 2 people. I love the ease of use and peace of mind I get with this product. The water tastes great, and it's a big part of my detox program. I suffered from fluorosis as a child from swallowing Crest toothpaste. Back then, it contained 4 x the toxic level of current allowable FDA levels of fluoride, and I was just a toddler when it first came onto the market. I was plagued by tooth and joint problems my whole life as a result. Chelation therapy along with my Invigorated water filter have restored my health. I cannot recommend this product more highly!
I'm really pleased with the taste of the water. The filter set up was a little time consuming but, so worth it! Our local tap water is awful with a chlorine bleach smell. This completely filtered everything out of the water as far as I can tell. The numbers on the filter replacement reminder arrived scratched and hard to read. Not a deal breaker. The water tastes clean!!!
The product is good, the shipment never has enough padding to really protect the product.
IW provides outstanding service and has been extremely helpful ensuring my equipment is working well over the years. Whenever a problem pops up, you all solve it quickly. Thanks.
I bought the stainless pitcher with alkaline filter bag, some test strips and just started a subscription for the filter bags. The pitcher is beautiful so I thought I would keep it even if the bags didn’t work. But they do! My GI doc recommended alkaline water to mitigate the effects in my mouth and throat from acid reflux. I must say I am more comfortable with this in my toolbox of treatments. Great company with excellent communication and service, and very nice products.
I love your product! One of my filters had a leak of sorts in it. When I opened the package, there was an extra amount of the granules loose in the sealed package. A lot more than the normal amount. I believe this happened because there is a hole in the filter causing the granules to spill out. I would like for this filter to be replaces please.
I try it and love it. That why I buy a lot to give some to my family and friends to try .everyone also love it. Thank you
This system replaced an old plastic pitcher... everything is better. The flavor of the water, the aesthetics of the pitcher,, and always at the ready on my counter. Much less plastic waste. Easy to wash... Genius!
Love the taste of the water. It brings me into the moment of enjoying all the flavors. I don't usually do that.
I love Invigorated Living’s water pitchers and filters. Customer service responds promptly and always with courtesy.
Having been ordering from Invigorated Living for a couple years now and love the service and quick delivery. Ordering is a breeze too. Love my Invigorated Living pitcher.
I just like the way the water taste afterwards I have the filter the water through
Takes to long to get shipping very slow
Hello Shawn,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Standard shipping (free shipping) in the website is for 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time. I checked the shipping progress of your order and saw that it also encountered a carrier delay while in transit. Sorry, this is something we cannot control.

We're glad that the filters were already received and please send us a message in support@invigoratedwater.com if we can further help.

Kindly,
Pam
Invigorated Water
The replacement filters were slightly too big for the holes for my water filter. It took a lot of effort to get them to fit I had to somehow squeeze the filters into the hole because if I did not the water leaked through. I would like replacing my filters to be easy not a struggle. But other than that I do enjoy the product.
I've purchased two of these. Beware if you drop it the filter will break off in the lid and is impossible to get the broken piece out. Love the product, but no sure if I want to buy a third due to this reason. (Long time customer)
I’m very happy with the quality of the pitcher and the filters.
Our drinking water now tastes refreshing!
Our family has enjoyed your product and the service we've provided.
Invigorated Water is rated 4.37 based on 596 reviews