Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
The bottom pitcher’s silicon strip comes off easily. Unable to put it back in. Other than that, great filtration product for water.
This filter creates the best tasting water my family has tried.
My tap water is gross. Has a funky taste. Invigorated water does job for sure, it's so important to me and my family that we have good tasting water to drink that's good for us too.
I'm on meds that make it difficult for me to drink water. There's an edge to it...not anymore.
Had issues with ordering online and called customer service who kept blaming it on my internet service, no option to place order over the phone. Once able to place order online, no tracking information on shipment. Left message regarding tracking information with no call back.
Hello Cindy,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
Our apologies for any trouble encountered when placing your order.
We hope that you received our message regarding the shipping updates on your orders.

Please send us back a message in support@invigoratedliving.com and we will be glad to help more.

Invigorated Water
Quick and easy transaction, great product!
I would give the picture a 4 stars but not sure yet. I do see a seal problem with the filter that came with it. Some water is leaking outside the filter into the picture before being filtered. I tried to reinstall it a few time same result. I have 3 filters on back order exspected in July? So the Dilemma for me is should I keep it until I get another filter which may be over the 30 days to return if there is it a defect in the picture please advise. And I believe I like the water taste now I don’t know what effects I’d have on me right now I’m hoping because I have acid reflux That drinking your water would somehow aid that along with the overall better digestive health thank you Barbara Felder
I am very satisfied with the quality of the product and efficiency of delivery. I will continue to use Invigorated Water products!
Love this beautiful pitcher with bamboo finish! It came quick! And the water does taste much better!
Order wasn’t never received. I attempted multiple times to ask for the shipment to be sent to another address and the post office wouldn’t help nor your customer service rep. You all should do a better job at accommodating customers with situations like this. This was my third time ordering from the company and this will be my last if I have to dispute with my bank.
Hello Marisa,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry that your order is not received yet.  As mentioned in our recent communication,  the package was marked as delivered by USPS on June 20th.
We suggest checking back with them for further information about the delivery and/or re-routing the package.

Our apologies that the address on your order could no longer be updated when you contacted us.  It usually only takes only a few minutes for our system to grab and process an order.

As stated on our site, if tracking is marked as delivered, please contact your local post office again and if possible to file a missing package complaint if you think someone took it from the mailbox of your previous residence.

If you would like to reach out to our customer service team, we'd be happy to provide a discount on a replacement order.

Thanks!
Invigorated Water
Had trouble with lid flap and the service department was excellent on quick contact. They were also wick to come up with a replacement solution. Everything is fine now and I love the product now that the defective part was corrected with a quick replacement.
Loving my glass water pitcher and customer service was great! My first pitcher arrived broken and they shipped a new one out right away. I definitely recommend it!
Excellent and practical design. Water tastes great.
Customer service was quick and responsive. Countertop water cooler works amazing and filter really filter water and add ph.
Purchased water filters direct from the company website. Prompt shipping and good packaging. Would “rinse” and repeat.
This Pitcher looks great and the water quality is great. I give the filter 5 stars. But the pitcher design is flawed, counter on the top is hard to reset and operate. And the rubber on the bottom came off the 1st day I used the Pitcher. These things were minor, I ended up just keeping the rubber off the bottom because I couldn't get it back on and I did finally get the counter to work but for the quality of the Water it's worth the trouble. And I Love that you can see the reservoir as the water goes through the filter the clear design is great.
My experience thus far has been nothing short of top notch, and that’s without talking about how the water tastes (which is also great). I got my order super quickly, it’s as gorgeous as it looks online and couldn’t be easier to use. Sometimes I wish I needed more pitchers, but I don’t ;)
Customer service answered all of my questions.
After waiting weeks since it was on back order (I didn’t know that till I called to see what was taking so long) they sent the wrong one
Hello Paige,

We saw your message and we wanted to reach out.
We're sorry if there was any confusion with the pH RESTORE Pitcher model you have ordered. We hope that you have received the return shipping label we sent and please send us back a message if we can be of any further help.

Invigorated Water
I really like my new pitcher it not only looks good it is also very useful
Invigorated Water is rated 4.44 based on 379 reviews