Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
The treated water is refreshing, tasteless, and refreshing. It's the only drinking water in my home. The Brita filter system is no comparison to the the quality of Invigorating Water.
Posted 29 minutes ago
Much sturdier than any Brita or Pur style pitcher...The filter locks in tightly and the lid doesn't fall off accidentally like Brita and Pur do... Plus, the filters last twice as long !!!
Shipping was much quicker than anticipated. The Glass Countertop filter is a gorgeous and functional product that looks perfect in my High Desert Cabin.
Great product!
Immediate taste texture difference. I live in an older building and don't typically drink straight from the faucet. Been buying distilled water for a while now and assumed it would take/feel similar but I immediately noticed a softer, smoother texture compared to the distilled. Haven't installed the PH002 yet, but really looking forward to it. Love the Recharge
The delivery was quite and quality of water is excellent. Thanks
Amazing! I am very happy with the product!
Very Refreshing!
I am IN LOVE with my new water purification system. The design is beautiful. It’s well-made with attention to detail. the water itself tastes clean. I live in Chicago and the water here is terrible. This new system not only looks beautiful, but is so healthy. Every time I walk past it, it makes me happy 😊
Thank you!!
Everything is as shown on website. Easy to set up and us.
Very happy with my Invigorated Living pitcher. The water has a very refreshing taste and thirst-quenching. I ordered the Ph02 filter to get more alkaline in the water. The taste is better than the alkaline water I had been purchasing. It is so nice to be able to enjoy alkaline water right in my home. I highly recommend the filtering system
Love my new alcalinized water filter, so stylish.
Best tasting water I've had in forever! Live my shower head too!
Very good water quality water, tastes amazing with no smell
the water tastes so good
I am very pleased with the on the go filters I purchased, and with the customer service. The quick and polite response is refreshing - as is the water!
The water from the filter tastes wonderful! It is easy to use and I love that there is no plastic involved.
My questions were answered quickly via email and my product arrived in a few days.
I ordered a pitcher and a steel water bottle. Both work well and are nice quality. The water tastes great. Very happy with the products and service.
Really like the stainless steel pitcher. These guys are awesome!
I love my cup but lid could use better threads as lid pops off too easy .
Invigorated Water is rated 4.43 based on 382 reviews