Invigorated Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invigorated Water

dan@invigoratedliving.com

Tell us how Invigorated Water made you happy
Bought my water filter over 2 years ago, and just purchased one for my friend, and one for my grown son. They love it... I love it!
With what's going on with our water integrity I want to always have a clean water source!
I feel much more safe knowing I always have clean healthy water at my finger tips. I even make my coffee with this water, which is smooth and delicious!

The company ships quickly. I have ordered filters to keep on hand and never wait long.
I feel this alkaline water is good for my body, and I don't retain water like I use to, I does have a little after taste but I get use to it, I use less spring water.
Thanks Much
It’s beautiful and sleek! Exactly what I wanted. I could have used the bigger one but I’m a sucker for the glass design :) . Already getting my family on board too!
Excellent quality product. Clear assembly instructions. Their customer is service is prompt, personal and genuinely concerned for the customer. The water is everything it was advertised to be. Instead of lugging 5 gallon drums of alkalized water from my local co-op, I can now make it in my own kitchen. Invigorated Water has made my life easier and healthier. I can highly recommend the company and its products.
Company very responsive. Everything arrived quickly!
Great service and I'm rejuvenated daily from the invigorating product!
Great water, and easy to use.
The water is great! Tastes great, is very convenient and helps me to not have to buy the 3 x 2.5 gallon jugs every week which have been harder to get lately. Just such a blessing with our acidic well water. Our water pH is now at 8 and I feel safer drinking it knowing what is filtered out and that it won't acid away my teeth! The cost benefit is great also, $50 for filters every 7.5 months instead of $210 for the jugs of water.

We got the glass container and have been using it for a week and no issues as of yet. The new spigot design prevents the leaking I saw so many reviews about so that is great! The only down side is what others say that the spigot is higher than the level of the water, but if you think about it it is safer that way because if it was lower it would likely put the glass container at risk. I was tilting it for a few days to get the water out but I find that risky so I just let it go and it mixes in with the new water.

Lastly, the customer service is great! They have been so willing to answer all of my questions, and I do not doubt they would be helpful if I were to have any issues. Thank you Invigorated!
The shower filter is a godsend, living in the desert, my need to soak in baths was a must. The water has arsenic and other substances that I really did not want to absorb. I now live elsewhere with well water and some days can smell the sulphur in the faucet water, don't care to ingest that either. The counter top unit supplies my needs marvelously. Eternally grateful...
Its good,i got it fast
These filters are far better than anything out there. I've been using them for quite some time and will continue to do so. If you care about clean water and ultimately about her health, I highly recommend using this product.
Celso Cravinhos
Really appreciate the high-quality water issue in from your countertop filtering system!
Thanks
Love the pitcher! Easy to fill and non slip bottom. Our well water taste even better and I don’t feel guilty about having to recycle plastic bottles Also Bought one for my daug in NOLA Although hesitant she’s now a convert! Great product!
The best water ever!!! I can never go back to other water!
The glass dispenser is awesome, No leak and steady stand. The only problem is some water escaping from the filter fitting area if you load the water too fast. I love the taste of alkaline water.
The water is great and the purifier is easy to use.

I love it!!
I have been using this product for a year now and am overall well satisfied with the taste of the (pitcher filtered) water ... however I do have a relatively major complaint -- it takes 12 hours to rid the water of its chlorine odor and taste.
Working out really good so far. We like it a lot

Thanks
Charles
Love it! Water pressure is fantastic, it even smells great!
Super easy install.