Iqoption Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iqoption

Tell us how Iqoption made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My advise out there to traders is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed $195,000USD by online broker but at last I found someone who helped me to recover all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker through the aid of INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCY (IRA). I was able to recover all my lost funds and bonuses back. If you need any assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with ROBERTS POWELL Via Email- FASTFUNDSRECOVERY AT PROTONMAIL COM He will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my refunds and bonuses back. Good luck.
Iqoption is rated 2.67 based on 6 reviews