IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
To get help with this firm is absolutely the best! They explained what needs to be explained and the process is superb!
This firm helped me in a lot of ways, they are always there to answer all of my concerns and questions about the case, I would definitely recommend this FIRM!
So grateful to IRB for an amazing job with my deed poll!
When you sit down with Mr. Baiross, he gives you 100% of his attention. You can tell he really cares about people and his caseload. He is a dedicated professional and I find him very trustworthy and genuine. I truly felt like I was his “only” client. Thank you, Mr. Baiross!
The IRB lawyer who helped me with my matter is very kind and knowledgeable. IRB helped me a lot.
Thank you very much Caryn for your energy and time. I am most thankful when I met you and gave me the assurance that you will act for me until we finish the case.
The lawyer who helped me with my matter is very professional and knowledgeable with my matter
IRB has a very fast Deed Poll service. Thank you to the staff who answered my queries.
Thanks to the lawyer who helped me with my matter. The team made sure that I am updated in every process.
I found IRB on the net because I was looking for a law firm that will help me with my last will Very happy with their services. They attend to my queries immediately and explained to me every step.
Very reliable law firm, I'm impressed with IRB's service.
IRB did an amazing work with my wills. Thank you so much!
Getting all the help and information i deed is the best thing that this firm helped me. They are always available when in need.
Fast deed poll service
They are all awesome. One of the best firms I’ve ever worked with. I assure everyone looking to hire them that IRB is worth their every penny and that they won’t waste your time. I am beyond amazed at how quality their work is and how nice they are. 10/10 will recommend them.
I felt welcomed and supported by IRB Lawyer from our first meeting until my annulment was granted by the Court. She is a lawyer who can be trusted and will act for a client in very step of the way. She is highly recommendable. She worked accurately and fast. She made herself available to speak with in case of urgent concerns.
Mr. Baiross is approachable. He helped me in my tenancy dispute matter. He not only drafted the necessary documents but also guided me in understanding the terms therein. He has also enlightened me on the whole procedure to be done and the consequences. Thank you for your promptness and knowledge.
I want to thank Baiross and IBB Law Firm for understanding my case and showing patience all throughout the process. It gave me great outlook for law firms. Baiross took all the stress away because he only contacted me with good news. They are very ready to help and if they can they will change your life too. Thanks again, Baiross!
The treatment I received from Baiross and his associates was fantastic. My divorce case was a huge one for me. All processes of the case were discussed and there was a reassurance all the way to judgment. I would recommend them to anyone if they were to ask. Their knowledge cannot be questioned and they deserve to be recognized. Soar High!
Ms. Izyan has risen to the task and she is simply an answered prayer! She is very detailed-oriented, knowledgeable, articulates and communicates very well on a level I can understand, and she always keeps me in the loop so I never feel unsure of where I stand during this procedure!
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.86 based on 462 reviews