IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
I am so grateful to choose IRB in my divorce. I contacted them immediately after I decided to divorce with my spouse. They immediately responded and asked for my details. After less than 3 days, the drafts are already presented to me. I am amazed how they manage to help me efficiently and effectively.
I contacted a few law offices before but I ended up looking for another. However, IRB LAW LLP is different because the way they greeted me made me feel like a very important client and took consideration for any conditions I had at the time. I am very grateful for their excellent job!
IRB represented me for years now. I’am grateful that up until now their excellent service never fades. Highly recommended.
I contacted IRB when I decided to enter to divorce with my abusive husband. By the help of IRB team, I am able to understand the necessary details to consider. I am happy because the team is able to explain it to me well. I also learn from IRB along the process. Thankful for the great advice and service!
Thanks to Mr. Baiross for dedicating his time on my matter. May you continuously provide quality legal services to your future clients.
My will documents were signed last week. Very satisfied with the process. The team is amazing, they always update me and inform me on each process.
I appreciate the effort and attention to detail of IRB regarding my divorce. Their knowledge about the law is very good. I learned so much from the team.
I thank my friend for recommending Mr. Baiross to handle my divorce. He professionally helped and assisted me throughout the process. Kudos to Mr Baiross and team!
Efficient and friendly staff, clear instructions and streamlined processes, fast replies, affordable pricing. Highly recommended to anyone who wants a hassle free deed poll service!
Really thankful for Mr. Baiross for helping me with my wills. He really made sure that all my instructions are on the papers. Such a kind lawyer.
IRB LLP is very responsive. I had an urgent matter. I called them, explained my concern and requested for a lawyer who can engage a meeting with me. In less than 30 minutes, a lawyer called me and we communicated via WhatsApp. We had our meeting in their office within the day I inquired. The papers presented to me were excellent, all my comments and request were incorporated coherently. This firm exceeded my expectation.
It is my first time to divorce and I’m very thankful for IRB for taking my matter seriously. The team guided me well along the process. I have many questions but the team always answered and advised me about what must be done. Thankful for good service from IRB.
The team of IRB who helped me in my divorce papers is very organized and easy to talk to. I like how they communicate with me without any lapses. They always respond to my questions and concerns. Very helpful team!
The thing I love about IRB is the accessibility. I literally communicate with them through whatsapp! My questions and queries about my last will are all sent through whatsapp. Even though I’m busy I can always communicate with them online.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.81 based on 327 reviews