IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
I went through custody issues with my son, and Ms. Nur took care of all things needed in proceedings without overcharging me. As a mother and a woman, I used to get scared of dealing with lawyers and legal matters. But I was completely surprised by Ms. Nur’s presence. Being a fellow woman, she knows how it feels. Thank you, Ms. Nur and IRB Law Firm!
Mr. Baiross was my lawyer during my hard time. Without him, the outcome of my case would have been led to nothing. I was very glad to have a found a lawyer who knows and respects his clients. Mr. Baiross was easy to approach and so as everyone at IRB!
Mr. Baiross and his team are exceptional at their job, they are very professional. They always respond to my questions even in the middle of the night. Since it was my first time engaging the services of a firm I was very skeptical at first, but they definitely proved me wrong. They handled my case from start to finish without any issues, I was able to receive my claim without a hitch!
Mr. Baiross and his competent staff and fellow lawyers showed their true professionalism when he represented me in my case last August 2020. He handled my legal situation that is very complicated with his understanding, competency and approachability. IRB in general represented me very well and they did a great job in receiving assessments that were due in me.
My experience with IRB Law was very optimistic. Mr. Shakirin handled my divorce case last March of 2020, few days before the pandemic. Although my case was prickly, Mr. Shakirin was able to bring my divorce to a final decision May of 2020. The decision helped me so much in minimizing my emotional distress. I felt like I have been fairly represented and protected by IRB so I highly recommend them.
I engaged IRB for my HDB Power of Attorney matter. IRB took real effort to communicate with me. They prepared the documents and gave me time to review. All my comments and questions were attended by the lawyer and paralegals. They assisted me in signing the documents especially I was not Singapore during that time. They provided me the guidelines in signing and what to dio after the signing of document. Thank you for your greatness. These good words are not enough to express my gratitude. The lawyer is professional. The overall team of IRB Law LLP is recommendable.
I engaged with IRB law to assist me in my Muslim Letter of Administration. The lawyer and staff who assisted me firstly explained the process to have a clearer picture of the matter. Thank you for your legal assistance, the divorce documents are prepared in organize manner because of your outstanding knowledge on this matter
Mr. Baiross is one of the best lawyers I have ever met. He worked on my matter perfectly smoothly. He did everything he said at a reasonable fee. He was direct and never disguises anything to get your hopes up. He is approachable and responsive throughout the process. He ensured that I have clear understanding of the process. His time to call and explained the legal papers is admirable. He showed great expertise in preparing the legal papers. Timely, no delay and consistent. You are a blessing to anyone who engage your legal services. Your respect and professionalism show are admirable.
The IRB law firm has provided me excellent services, extremely professional and I would highly recommend this law firm! A big thank you to Mr. Baiross and team for all the hard work. I can’t deny that I was really amazed at how they work and on how they handle my case.
Very professional team of lawyers and staff. They took the time to explain to me the law and the process. Their vast experience in different aspects of law is evident in their dealings with all parties. They are indeed one of the best law firms that I will recommend to anyone.
Mr. Aziz and team were very professional and on top of every situation that arose. He is a very kind and understanding Lawyer. We appreciate all that he did for us. Thank you is not enough for what Mr. Aziz has done for us. Once again, thank you Aziz and team.
IRB Law assisted me in my family legal matters. I appreciate his dedication in keeping me informed on the steps we need to take and options we need to consider during the whole process. I was fortunate to come across IRB during my proceedings. The lawyers have been very approachable and patient with me. They are experienced and practical in every way, but I was very impressed. They helped me and my wife achieved better results in getting our divorce process. They only think about being fair to us, most especially our kids. Now I feel relaxed now because of the help and commitment
It’s very rare to find lawyers that are willing to have a consultation for free. But Mr. Baiross not only agreed for a free face to face consultation, he also made sure that there was a cause of action in my case. He really helped me a lot, not just in my case but also in minimizing the monies I spent. Kudos to you Mr. Baiross.
Mr. Baiross is one of the nicest lawyers I’ve talked to. I was afraid that talking with lawyers about my case would only increase my expenses, but he really made sure that we took the best for me while minimizing the monies I spent. Instead of encouraging me to file a case, he explained to me what was the best and made sure I didn't spend more than what is necessary.
I first encountered I.R.B. Law when I was searching for possible laws that can help in my case and I definitely do not regret asking for help. Their consultation is free so they helped me even if I was not yet their client. I really appreciate firms that are more than willing to help even if no payment was made yet. I’m really lucky that I saw their firm.
I.R.B. Staff are very helpful! They helped me alot and handled my case as professionals while making sure that my stress level due to my divorce is not increased. I’m so lucky that I was able to find this law firm. Thank you very much for helping me settle my divorce
I worked with Mr. Baiross personally and found that he delivered both in a coherent and competent way. In a very intimate and delicate situation, I knew I was in good hands. To answer my questions, they were still available and helped me step by step through the process. Divorce is not really straightforward and sometimes you don't know what to do, but it makes it better if you have the right people to help with the matter. He acknowledged my conditions, the challenges of the situation and dealt with it excellently. With the service given, I'm very happy. Many gratitude.
In settling my legal problem, Mr. Baiross and the staff were super sensitive. Mr Baiross replied exceptionally to questions from the point of presentation and spent time answering all the questions concerning my case. I will recommend IRB law firm strongly to everyone.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.84 based on 390 reviews