Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I didnt get my parcel yet
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you have experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, 98% of all of our deliveries do arrive on the expected date and any delays are rare. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly to provide an update on this shipment. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
As a small company we were getting fleeced for our occassional international small shipments. We started with Irish Parcels over 1 year ago and have used them consistently for our overseas shipments. The on-line booking system is good. Customer service has been excellent. Prices are competitive. We have lost 2 parcels that were meant to go to customers of ours in Canada. This was a FedEx issue so I don't blame Irish Parcels. In fact, the customer service and follow up were so good that I decided to stick with you!
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Michael. We really appreciate it.
I have used this service several times and I will probably use it again in the future but there is a lot they could do for improvement. The main problem for me is that they are not very reliable with the pick up. For example I was stuck at home a full day waiting for the carrier which never showed up. He came the day after he was supposed to pick up my parcel at 4 in the afternoo,this means I spent 2 full days at home( in my holidays) waiting and the most annoying part was,when I checked the status of my order it said the first day the collection wasn't possible because nobody was home which is a plain lie(even in the unprovable event I didn't hear the door they had a phone number). So very unprofessional by GLS.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although our service is not time-guaranteed, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@unibaggage.com and a member of our support team will be more than happy to help. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The pick up was delayed, when the package was picked up there was no tracking number. But the emails and live chat, was very helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not time-guaranteed, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The handiness of the service is good, my collection agent arrived promptly and was friendly. However, not being able to track my package while it was with the courier was not acceptable after having paid over 13 euro for it to go from one county to another within in the same country. If I can track with free shipping from China I should be able to track in Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Full online tracking is provided for each and every one of our shipments, I can see this was provided for your shipment. The online tracking can be accessed through your shipping confirmation emails, and also through your Irish Parcels account. If this was not the case, we are certainly more than happy to look into this. Please email us at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused. We hope that you have not lost any faith in our service.
The package was not picked up on expected date however, it did reach destination by date originally advised. The issue I had with pickup was that I was told package would be collected between 9am and 6pm on a Friday which is a broad time range but I had someone at home on that particular day. I had to leave the package at an alternative pickup point on the Monday as I had no one at home on the Monday. Luckily the driver called the number provided at time of booking to find out about pickup but I was advised that driver has no obligation to call as they don't have work phones. My advise would be to leave the package at a pickup point that always has a physical presence between 9am and 6pm. The pricing and actual timing of transfer when picked up was very good.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Geraldine. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and any delays are rare. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The parcel was delivered in good order. I would like to have given a very good on this review, but my experience with the collection carrier was poor. They kept me waiting in all day, never contacted to say they were not coming, and the driver was highly abusive to me on the telephone, when I got upset. I flagged this to your office but had to make several calls myself to find out what was happening. When the parcel was collected it was delivered well, I would use the service again,but do not think I would go with GLS who were the cheapest carrier again.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Yvonne. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. Although Irish Parcels is not a time-guaranteed service, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and issues such as this are extremely rare. We are also very sorry about the manner of our courier partner's driver, I can see that our support team are currently investigating this. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we do look forward to an opportunity whereby we may restore any faith lost in our service.
Collection man was rude and impatient when I wasn't at house. I was only 4 minutes away from house. He had no customer service and was rushing back to Cork. Not on in 2018 ! He really upset me and I reported it back to your company that day.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with our service. This is certainly not the type of experience we wish for any of our customers to have. As the drivers are with our third-party courier partners, we can only profusely apologise on their behalf and pass this feedback on to them to further investigate this to prevent it from happening in the future. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope that you have not lost any faith in our service.
All boxes arrived on delivery date, most of them in good condition. The tracking was a little disappointing, maybe more detailed info regarding items location was needed.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
I like the fact that I didn't have to get out of my house, it was fast and cheap but I think the hours of collection should be narrowed down to 2h or so, from 9am to 6pm! I have kids to take to schools and pick up, my partner was at work. But over all like it and will use it again. Thanks
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, it is greatly appreciated. As all of our collection and delivery times are set upon by our couriers, unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee any specific time-slots ahead of booking. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a more precise time from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
EASE OF SIGH UP
I had to print label - not very good idea, cos not everyone has a printer.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. It is advised at the quote stage whether the service requires a printer, as some services will have this requirement and some will not. If you do not have a printer, you may select a printer optional service. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused.
Didn't get off to a very good start as my parcel was confirmed to be picked up on 1st Feb to be delivered by 6th Feb and after a phone call to customer services it was picked up late afternoon on 2nd Feb. I was rather concerned as my parcel had to be st its destination by 6th Feb!!! I hvve been tracking it and it was delivered this afternoon - 7th Feb. I was disappointed but having said that the Customer Services were very helpful when I phoned them. That is the reason for the 3 Stars!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels shipment. Although our service is not time-guaranteed, only estimated, 98% of all of our collections and deliveries do take place on the expected date and issues such as these are extremely rare. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@unibaggage.com and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Happy with service here in Ireland but not on German side. Tried to deliver parcel on 19th n 20th, no notice given of failing to deliver and up to yesterday still no delivery, even though phone number of receiver on the parcel. Not happy with that.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your Irish Parcels delivery. Unfortunately, drivers are not issued with phones for work purposes, as such we are unable to guarantee that they will call upon delivery. If a delivery is missed, it can be rearranged through Irish Parcels or, alternatively, collected from a depot. We are more than happy to look into any issues with your shipment; please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our support team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
I booked on December 7th a parcel for collection by TNT on December 8th . I was emailed collection would take place on Friday December 8th between the times of 9am-6pm. We waited in all day until 8pm in case they were running late and no one turned up to collect my parcel. As this was then after office hours Irish Parcels could not be contacted. So I had to wait all weekend with my parcel still here. Monday morning just after 9am I contacted Irish Parcels and they were most helpful. 11.35 am and my parcel had been collected. My sister in Wales received her parcel Thursday afternoon.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry for any issues you experienced with your collection. We are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment; please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused in this case.
was here to collect parcel at the agreed time
Thank you very much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Michael. We really appreciate it.
I was happy with the low cost of shipping but I was disappointed in that my parcel was not picked up on the day it was to be! After re-booking the parcel for pick up on another day I had to follow the pickup driver to three different locations so as to get the driver to accept my parcel. I had contacted GLS earlier to find out when their driver was going to pick up my parcel and I was given the drivers number. I contacted him and he informed me that he would be at least 2 hours getting to me. A half hour later he contacted me to say he was heading to my location! I informed him that I would be there in 15 minutes and he told me he would continue on the the next pick up! After contacting him again I asked where he was and to wait for me at the location!!! His response was to say he was very busy and couldn't wait!!! He was evasive as to where he was going to and I had to demand that he tell me!! This is not a very good scenario and I am very disappointed with the service given that the driver was not very accommodating and I had to chase after him to get my parcel accepted/collected. I had searched for a more cost effective service to ship parcels to customers in other countries but I'm wondering is it better to pay more for a reliable service than less for an unreliable one? Also, the pickup date on the confirmation was 23rd Oct 2017 and Delivery 24th Oct 2017....it now 30th Oct 2017 and my parcel has not been delivered yet!
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Thomas. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your collection. Although 98% of our collections and deliveries take place on the expected date, our service is estimated and can be subject to delays. However, delays of this nature are very rare, and we are very sorry about your experience with the driver on the day of collection. As our courier partner is a third party company, we can only apologise on their behalf and pass this feedback on to them. I have taken a look into your tracking information and I can see that your shipment has since been successfully delivered. We are happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and I hope that you have not lost any faith in our service.
collected on time
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. If you require any assistance with your shipment, please contact us via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you.
Easy to make an order on the website
Thank you very much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We're delighted you were pleased with the service - if there is anything further we can do to turn your 3 star rating into a 5 star rating, please do let us know. We're always happy to help!
I wasn't at all happy with the service. My parcel was due to be collected on Friday, it wasn't collected u til Tuesday morning. We stayed in all day Friday Saturday and Monday.... not pleased. However I have to highly commended the young man I was dealing with on the phone. Aaron was most helpful. Making calls, emails and texts. He kept me informed at all times a day did his best to rectify the matter. I will probably deal with Irish Parcels again. But I'd be demanding good service or it would be the end
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with your shipment; we do feel extremely let down by our courier partner in this case and can only apologise on their behalf. We will certainly pass this feedback onto them and investigate further as to why these issues occurred. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.51 based on 1,979 reviews