Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
This was my first order with Irish parcels and though I listed the object as a painting, I received no notification that you would be unable to guarantee the condition of the painting upon deliivery until the driver mentioned then when he came to collect the object. Two messages on your messages went unanswered (I coulnt call as I was overseas at the time). I am still waiting for my refund to be processed, after being requested a week ago.
Not a positive experience.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for the issues you experienced with this order. In our Terms and Conditions, we provide a detailed list of prohibited and non-compensation items - paintings are listed under non-compensation items. With such items, we advise packaging these as securely as possible, as although they are taken care of during transit, they are sent through a standard courier network alongside other heavy and large items and we advise that these are sent at your own risk. I can see that Anthony from our customer support team has now requested this refund, and so it should be issued shortly. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
Parcel was due to be collected from my home address. Late afternoon, nothing had happened, so I checked on tracking service. Discovered that a remark had been written at 4.28pm. Cannot collect parcel, reception closed. Hello, what the hell is that all about.. Could not get hold of anyone online or by phone. Eventually got drivers mobile number next day, and after giving him directions, he arranged to collect. Could not tell me what had happened the previous day, was not his round. All in all not a good start to my first dealing with this company. Sorry.
Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry for the issues you experienced with your collection. Although the vast majority of our collections and deliveries take place on the expected date, we recognise that issues with collections/deliveries may occur as the service is not time-guaranteed, and unfortunately this is not always within our control. I can see that you spoke with Anthony from our team, and to reiterate, we believe this may have been caused by a technical issue. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Hi. I was initially delighted to come across Irish Parcels.ie. It seemed like a great service, door-to-door, reasonable rates and better speed of delivery and value than anyone else I had come across online or by phone. I selected the Express option along with maximum Insurance protection as I had a critically urgent delivery need to the UK but I must say I was dismayed when, over the following days, I received a mail and a phone call from my distressed UK client, wondering why I hadn't fulfilled my delivery promise - she, in turn, had people chasing her. She also said that from her online follow-up, it appeared that the parcel had not even been collected yet - this was the day AFTER which delivery had been promised in the contract! I also got online and phoned the company. At this point my faith in Irish Parcels.ie began to be restored with a very professional response and further follow-up by the phone representative, who explained the background (delayed plane departure from Dublin) and indicated some kind of compensation would be made if I emailed in my complaint. So, here I am-looking forward to some kind of appropriate response. Assuming same, and taking everything into consideration, I will certainly use Irish Parcels.ie again; I believe that the effort to respond to an issue that in fairness was outside of its control will have been well handled, if an appropriate gesture can be made. Hope to use the company again in the future.
Thank you for your feedback, Paraic. We are very sorry that your shipment was delayed due to the aircraft delay. This is something that is extremely rare. Although Irish Parcels couriers have a 97% on time delivery success rate, the service is unfortunately not guaranteed, only estimated. This is also stated in our Terms and Conditions. Again, we very much apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay. Please don't hesitate to send us an email and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.45 based on 1,417 reviews