Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I used Irish parcels to move from Ireland to France, it took only 4 days for a very competitive price ! I could only recommend this service !
Thank you so much for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it.
Good service, collection driver was polity, only downside was the time frame. "Collection will take place between 9am and 6pm" Surely this can be put into a 2 or 3 hour window instead of an all day waiting job.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Greg. We really appreciate it. As all of our collection and delivery times are set upon by our courier, we are unable to guarantee any specific time-slots ahead of booking. However, if you give us a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a more precise time from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
Liked that the website gave me different options to send my parcel. The website was well laid out and easy to navigate. Would definitely use again
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Alison. We really appreciate it.
Very reasonable price. Collection was perfect however delivery could have been improved if they rang before calling or to let them know they are outside.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated. Although drivers are not issued with phones for work purposes, if you give Irish Parcels a call on the morning of your collection or delivery, we should be able to help you get a narrower time-frame from the courier directly. We hope that this helps for next time.
Very good service
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it.
I find them on time and very friendly. Having the choice of couriers and prices helps
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it!
Arrived a day early, box arrived in good condition!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Uni Baggage, Alisha. We really appreciate it.
The service 99% of the time is very good. But when it goes wrong Irish Parcels do not want to know about it. Pass it off to whatever carrier you booked it with.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Jimmy. We are very sorry if you feel let down by our customer support. Our support team are there to assist with any issues via telephone, email and live chat. If you do have any questions or concerns about an order, please do get in touch and they will get straight back to you.
I felt a little confused initially in arranging Irish Parcels to collect and deliver my parcel but in the end I was very happy with the service, the driver who collected my parcel was great and put my mind at rest. My parcel was delivered in time. Happy with the service.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. It is greatly appreciated.
Initial booking simple. Comms and tracking updates poor! needed to phone before info was updated. A bit stressful when you are waiting for a very important delivery. Also, confirmation message very misleading!! telling me that a delivery was on its way FROM ME!!! Delivery however was collected and delivered on time.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels, Chris. It is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Chris. We really appreciate it.
Good professional service
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Rory. We really appreciate it.
They seem to be realible
Have use Irish Parcels for a while, only received one bad customer support from a staff called Lisa. gave me all wrong information, with not true suggestion as well
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Irish Parcels. We are very sorry if at any time you have felt let down by our customer support, however, I'm afraid we at Irish Parcels do not have a staff member called Lisa. It is possible that you were perhaps speaking with the courier directly, in which case we can only offer our sincerest apologies on their behalf and pass this feedback onto them. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Clear and easy instructions
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, Jo. We really appreciate it.
Getting a good feedback from my customers for speedy delivery make me happy
Few hiccups on the way, parcel wasn't collected and had to rearrange, but made it here eventually !! Have to say great value though !!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels, it is greatly appreciated. We are very sorry for any issues you experience with your collection - we are more than happy to look into any issues or delays with your shipment, please contact us directly via email at info@irishparcels.ie and a member of our team will get straight back to you. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.
Still in transit so too soon for a review !!!!!!!!
Thank you for your review and for booking with Irish Parcels.
Irish Parcels is very convenient, offering good prices via the major courier services all in one place. The website can be a little clumsy in parts but overall very easy to use.
Love this company. Have been using it since last year and I will use it again in future. I gave 4 stars only because the delivery was late this time and I sent them an email which didn't get any answer.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for booking with Irish Parcels. We really appreciate it. We are very sorry that you did not receive a response from our support team; we do aim to respond to our email queries within 2 hours. I can see that Chelsea from our support team responded to a query made by you on March 14th - we sincerely apologise if you did not receive this. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Pickup was on right day this time and got there OK. Job done.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,821 reviews