Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I was very pleased and surprised with the speed at which my parcel arrived in the USA.
excellent service ,
The process to order the courier was super easy and straight forward. Communication from Irish parcel was outstanding and timings absolutely superb. I can only highly recommend Irish Parcels.ie to everyone and will use it again soon.
Fast delivery and friendly staff 👌👌👌
I find this service very good very happy with it as I use them to send parcel to the states to my son and his family
Very impressed with the quick service!!! Will definitely use it again 😊
A great service, fairly priced and the goods are tracked and delivered as promised. Its a great service and I will use it again in the future.
Thank you very much.
Excellent customer service. Thank you for answering all my questions in a timely manner
Excellent service. Customer service very helpful on preliminary phone query. Online quote and booking very straightforward. Great value and service provided by DPD. Highly recommend Irish Parcels.
Very fast and great service
Great price for the size and weight and delivered very fast.. Will definitely be using this service again.
Great service, I would recommend to a friend and use them again.
Fast and asy service to use.
Thanks
Excellent service, first time to use a courier to deliver a parcel and it was so easy and convenient. Would highly recommend Irish Parcels.
Excellent service that was easy to use.
I couldn’t praise it enough. Our parcel was collected on a Tuesday & my cousin in the U.K. had her parcel on Friday. All very seamless even though customs forms had to be filled out for the U.K. I would definitely be using Irish parcels to send my packages in the future & the cost was very competitive.
Great price and service
Have used Irish Parcels many times in the past and was always pleased with the service provided. My most recent use of their service was absolutely great as expected. My packet was collected on Friday in Co Galway and delivered to Indianapolis on the following Monday. Could you get better ?? Couldn’t recommend this company highly enough. Maureen
Very fast!
Very efficient and a great online help service - especially with the new customs regulations.
Excellent service. Simple and easy to use.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,769 reviews