Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Excellent service, first time to use a courier to deliver a parcel and it was so easy and convenient. Would highly recommend Irish Parcels.
Excellent service that was easy to use.
I couldn’t praise it enough. Our parcel was collected on a Tuesday & my cousin in the U.K. had her parcel on Friday. All very seamless even though customs forms had to be filled out for the U.K. I would definitely be using Irish parcels to send my packages in the future & the cost was very competitive.
Great price and service
Have used Irish Parcels many times in the past and was always pleased with the service provided. My most recent use of their service was absolutely great as expected. My packet was collected on Friday in Co Galway and delivered to Indianapolis on the following Monday. Could you get better ?? Couldn’t recommend this company highly enough. Maureen
Very fast!
Parcel never collected phoned local dpd said they have never dealt with this company had to use fastway instead
Very efficient and a great online help service - especially with the new customs regulations.
Excellent service. Simple and easy to use.
Excellent service. They pick up when they are suppose to. Even with Brexit my package arrived in the UK within two days. 5 STARS
Disappointed with service, took almost a week to deliver parcel and goods in parcel were damaged and ripped apart! Not good enough
Excellent service I could not believe how quickly my parcel arrived
Picked up parcel when they said they would and delivered it very vast. Thanks
Fantastic service, fast and reliable. Will be using you guys again in the future, thank you.
Excellent service, pick up and delivery was so fast
I am very impressed with parcel.ie. They delivered a parcel from my door to my sons door in Canada in 5 days at a very reasonable rate. 10 out of 10 for service, tracking details and prompt delivery.
Parcel was collected and delivered swiftly.
Excellent experience. Parcel collected a d delivered the following day.
Good service efficiently delivered
Great service, cheaper than booking direct with courier and collection from my door, excellent with no issues!!
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,793 reviews