Irish Parcels Reviews

Based on 2,021 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I have used Irish Parcels a number of times for deliveries to Europe and Canada, I have found them to be most efficient with the goods delivered within the time outlined frame, or even earlier. Any phone queries regarding postage were always answered by polite, friendly and courteous staff, who always had information up to date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Irish Parcels for postage of large and small goods worldwide.
I have always found Irish Parcels to be very reliable, whether I have requested a pick up from my home or another address. My parcels have always arrived safely within the specified time frame and without any damage.
Very quick and efficient service
Excellent service and a very helpful staff
Reliable and very quick
Brilliant service will use again highly recommend
Booked in out Collection was picked up the following day and deliver to the UK within two days very happy with their service
Whenever I need to send a package abroad, I go straight to the Irish Parcels website. They always have a delivery option that is fast and reasonably priced. I've been using them for years and I would highly recommend them.
Excellent service.
Fast & efficient service
Very quick deliver
Very reliable, we use regularly and always get the best service
Great service parcel delivered when it said it would be, quick and easy booking on their website
As always so professional & collection & delivery all on time. Wouldn’t use anyone else.
My name is not James mc****n he’s the person that my purchase was collected from last Saturday, I still haven’t received it yet
Hello Jude Nevin, our review requests are automated and based on the information provided. I can see your item was collected on time on Friday 8th April and would have been due for delivery yesterday, we are extremely disappointed with a 1-star review. This is the first you have contacted us so I will arrange for a member of staff to contact you today about your review. If you need help with any orders we are available via phone, email and live chat.
Easy to use no fuss service. Would recommend
Very Good system and support.
The whole process was hassle-free and my parcel was delivered in a faster time than I had expected. Great value. I will continue to use Irish Parcels.
Have used Irish Parcels several times now. Very efficient & prompt collection & delivery every time. I have recommended them to friends & family
Good value, excellent service and first class communications. It is hard to improve on that!
Excellent service. Quick delivery time. Will definitely be using them again and again.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.51 based on 2,021 reviews