Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
This was an excellent experience. I had never sent a package before and was apprehensive as it was a high value item and the delivery was internation. My customer thought that delivery would take many weeks but my package was collected in cork only hours after my booking and was with my customer in the USA a few days later. Really super service and great value. I did get a little fright when i got correspondence regarding import codes and US customs and duties but it all worked out.
All fine until your partner TNT only delivered two out of three parcels. I'll upgrade this review when they find it.
I did the order last minute very late at night but the company picked it up the next day in the morning. Delivered 2 days after pick up! Wonderful service, recommending!
The best 😊
I have used Irish Parcels a number of times for deliveries to Europe and Canada, I have found them to be most efficient with the goods delivered within the time outlined frame, or even earlier. Any phone queries regarding postage were always answered by polite, friendly and courteous staff, who always had information up to date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Irish Parcels for postage of large and small goods worldwide.
VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE COLLECTED & DELIVERED BY DPD
Good stuff usually, though didnt collect one of my parcels one day but I think that was more the courier FedEx's fault
Prompt collection, no messing ,good value
I have used irish parcel a few times now and nobody is better on prices and service quality.
Excellent service. Very efficient , super quick delivery of all items. Just getting used to custom forms for the UK but apart from that, super !
Have two children living abroad always use Irish Parcels. Never had a problem and i am using their service for the past 8 years. Will use the service for all future parcels
Great service. Super fast shipping!
Great service at a great price. cheapest next day courier service I could find. I have used them numerous times now and service is always great
It is always easy to book a pick up and delivery on Irish Parcels website. We use them all the time because of fast and efficient service. This time the parcel wasn't picked up the next day as promised, however it was delivered in three days which is fast considering we are in a remote area.
Thank you irishparcels.ie for a very efficient service at a very reasonable cost
Parcel collected on Monday morning at 9.10. In Co Waterford. Delivered to my son in Toronto Canada by lunchtime on Thursday. Excellent service and value for money. Will definitely use again.
Excellent customer service! Fast and safe delivery. Great cost! Will definitely use again!
I have used Irish Parcels on a few occassions and have to compliment them on their excellent service. It is hard to find service like theirs any where but especially in South Africa. Well done and keep it up. I will not use anyone else
Once again the service from Irish Parcels was first class . From placing the order through collection and delivery - all most efficient and effective . Will continue to recommend ! Thank you .
Great service. No hassle. Quick and efficient.
Great price and very good selection of carriers. Order went smoothly, couldn't be happier :)
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,856 reviews