Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I have used Irish Parcels a number of times for deliveries to Europe and Canada, I have found them to be most efficient with the goods delivered within the time outlined frame, or even earlier. Any phone queries regarding postage were always answered by polite, friendly and courteous staff, who always had information up to date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Irish Parcels for postage of large and small goods worldwide.
Excellent service, no issues and parcel was delivered on time.
Cannot recommend this service enough. Very easy to get a quote and arrange a pickup. A good chunk cheaper than An Post services. Collected the next day, a Thursday, and I had opted for the Express service (only €4 extra). It arrived at its destination that Monday - at the very west coast of the US. Incredibly quick and efficient, especially considering that was over the weekend too. Great tracking too - every step listed.
Great service from Irish Parcels. It's like booking.com but for deliveries (hope the analgy makes sense). Used Irish Parcels to return a defective product back to Amazon UK. Customer service was great with any queries I had. The parcel was returned to Amazon without any issues and without any issues. Would recommend
Collected on time, arrived to Canada on time. Straightforward forms. Overall very happy with this service. Good value too.
Excellent service! From Dublin to Kent within 2 days and a very reasonable price. Thoroughly recommend
Excellent service.
we have a parcel waiting here for the last 3 days to be collected for delivery
I sent my package from Ireland to USA and it arrived safely and in time!!
Very happy with service
Parcel collected monday, delivered to England by wednesday. Brilliant
Hi, I have used Irish Parcels for last few years and delighted with service. But my last DPD was very messy mainly due to address/eircode. But I feel that IrishParcels/DPD should have contacted me asap when issue/location error was spotted. I seem to always have to follow up.... Ann
great service any easy to use makes my business run alot easier
Excellent, easy and swift collection
quick and easy
Sending a large package to Perth Australia is a daunting task but with Irish Parcels.ie they talk you through any concerns and i was delighted when the parcel arrived in 5 days in perfect condition. I would highly recommend them
Great service and prices, very easy website to navigate
Amazing company and the help that Craig help in me in my questions and I different be going back to the company again and keep my business there for sure A+++
Easy to use website and quick pick up and reliable documented delivery.
Excellent service, I sent a set of golf clubs to a friend in America, arrived no fuss after 5 days. An Post lost the previous set that I sent and could not have been more unhelpful, none of that with Irish Parcels, brilliant from start to finish.
I was sending a box to the USA and it arrived 3 days after it was picked up at my home in Wicklow, the price was great too, Brilliant service and I will definitely use irishparcels.ie again.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,937 reviews