Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
I have used Irish Parcels a number of times for deliveries to Europe and Canada, I have found them to be most efficient with the goods delivered within the time outlined frame, or even earlier. Any phone queries regarding postage were always answered by polite, friendly and courteous staff, who always had information up to date. I would have no hesitation in recommending Irish Parcels for postage of large and small goods worldwide.
Always quick reliable and efficient, find Irish Parcels a really easy to use service
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely amazing, didn't have to deal with same usual problems like weight and size of the boxes. Every single box I had was different size and different weight, and everything was delivered in time frame they said they would. 10/10 in my opinion, price wise and delivery wise. Will use Irish Parcels again for sure if I need.
I used the service of Irish Parcels to deliver a parcel to the US . I was extremely happy with the efficiency and the cost . I would gladly recommend them to others
An excellent service no problems at all, the box was collected here in west cork on Friday and was delivered to Sligo Tuesday morning, the price was reasonable also. I would highly recommend irish parcels
great service as usual, lovely people in customer service, and great communication in case of problems. Thank you
What an efficient and uncomplicated service. A rare treat. Pick up when they say, and deliver in super quick time. Excellent. Will use again and again .. Maria Parsons
Excellent service. Hassle free. Picked my parcel up from the Door of the house. Reasonably priced service also
I was really pleased with the service from Irish Parcels. The process was very clear and easy to follow, which is not always the case with international deliveries. My parcel was collected promptly by the courier and delivered to the client less than 48 hours later. I would highly recommend this service.
Simple process ,efficient, excellent,
Sent an urgent package to Belgium. Collected and delivered within 24 hours. Great service and look forward to dealing with Irish Parcels soon again.
Excellent service and good value.
Great service great communication - keeping the simple stuff simple - well done
Very easy to deal with. Good response rate with my email query. The package was delivered promptly overseas. Couldn't ask for better. Highly recommended.
Excellent service
excellent service
Excellent service and customer assistance.
The package was picked up in South Carolina on Friday, and delivered in Cork County Ireland the next Thursday!!! SUPERIOR SERVICE!!!!!!
I've been using Irish Parcels for years now - have sent about 40 international orders with the couriers they offer. Everything has been picked up on time & very politely, delivered on time and in excellent condition. I'm relieved and happy that there is such a fast, reliable, well-managed service I can count on for my parcels!
Excellent service. Tracker service was really impressive. Collection and delivery on time. My first time using the service and am impressed
Irish parcels service is incredibly good . In mid -December I sent a parcel to the US and my daughter got it the next day . On Dec 23 I sent a parcel from Dublin to Tipperary and it arrived Dec 24 at 11 am. I have used them for the past 2 years and they always deliver on time.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.51 based on 1,981 reviews