Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
This was an excellent experience. I had never sent a package before and was apprehensive as it was a high value item and the delivery was internation. My customer thought that delivery would take many weeks but my package was collected in cork only hours after my booking and was with my customer in the USA a few days later. Really super service and great value. I did get a little fright when i got correspondence regarding import codes and US customs and duties but it all worked out.
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE PICK UP ALL DONE EFFICENTLY.
Superb prompt service.
Excellent service from Irish Parcels. The online booking process was easy and the courier was polite and efficient. The parcel was delivered safely in the US within a few days of being collected from our home. I would have no hesitation in using this service again.
I was delighted with the service I received from Irish Parcels. Given that I had made the request only after close of business I was pleasantly surprised that my parcel was collected promptly next day and delivered the following one. And the cost was extremely reasonably.
Very good service - excellent value for money, great after care service, would recommend
Excellent service that I will use again. The parcel was collected on time and delivered in Uk two days later. I was so relieved my daughter got her items she couldn’t bring with her when she moved.
Excellent service collected and delivered on time.
No issues at all with order. Connected and delivered as quoted.
Very efficient service from Irish parcels. I sent a large box full of personal items to my daughter who moved to study in Kent during the third wave of Covid. It was superb and box picked up without issues and delivered 2 days later with a smile by DHL. So relieved because I was worried reading all the bad reviews of various courriers but Irish parcels was great
Incredible service. Parcel was trackable at all times and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you.
An excellent hassle free service.
Highly recommend.
good company
Good price,on time pickup,good delivery time.
Have used multiple carriers before with varying results,but must say even though only my third time to use Irish parcels very happy,actually had an issue with a delay on one delivery,contacted Irish parcels and got a phone call back within an hour with an update ,so for that very reason that you can get someone to talk to which is impossible going direct to carriers I will be definitely using them again.
Great service and I wish I had of known about it sooner, highly recommend
I was very happy with the service provided by Irish Parcels, the only problem I had was all the form filling that was not explained clearly.
Adele O’Sullivan
Good service... Collection and delivery great service happily enough
Great experience. The man who collected our parcels was cheerful and kind. Went to the trouble to call back to collect one. Was collected at 13.30 and was delivered in Paris in less than 24 hours. Brilliant
I really cant fault Irish Parcel.
Excellent service. Will definitely use again.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.50 based on 1,719 reviews