Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irish Parcels 5 star review on 2nd February 2017
Marco Bax
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service.
I wanted to get a parcel to Hong kong. There has been no service with On Post since the start of lockdown.
I emailed Irish Parcels. They sent me the price with a link to book my parcel in. The parcel was collected from my home on 22nd May by the most friendliest man and it arrived to its destination today. 30th May.
My Daughter was delighted to receive it. Thank you very much Irish Parcels. I will definitely use your service again
This was my first time using Irish Parcels when they delivered a timber box to England and I found their service to be excellent. I will use them again. Jerry Carbery, Woodturner, Athy
Thank you Irish parcels for an efficient and timely service. Customer service in trying times, first class.
Excellent service. Staff are very helpful and quick to respond. My parcel was too big for most courier companies, but Irish Parcels found a solution for me. The item was collected from my door and delivered overseas within in 3 days.
I was very impressed with the manner in which the packet being sent was collected by Irish Parcels, their level of communication and the speed in which the item was delivered. Thank you.
Good Service. Item delivered on time
Great service
Fast and very easy to use service, much more convenient then having to travel to a shop!
Highly recommended - successfully arranged safe transfer of a much needed item from regional Ireland to Melbourne, Australia. Thanks Irish Parcels!
Perfect service. Thank you so much
The service is prompt and reliable.The folks at courier force are courteous and professional. Will be using it again in the future.
First class service. Recommended
Very good.
Great to do business with and quick delivery
No improvements necessary.
Parcel arrived to my daughter in Brisbane in good time.
Mark on parcel pick up, was excellent as usually.
Very reasonable prices. Pick-up and delivery bang on time, with excellent tracking and customer service. Will definitely use again in the future!
An unbelievable service. The customer service is top notch. Makes me proud to be Irish.
Collected on time and dropped of earlier than expected. I'm super happy with this service
Your service was excellent, I could not believe that from my door in Dublin 22 to My Daughters door in USA it only took two days to deliver my box with Irish goodies and Birthday presents for my Grandson. Thank you very much.
Sent parcel to Denmark and everything was very smooth and professional from pick ups to delivery.will definitely use again
Irish Parcels is rated 4.44 based on 1,369 reviews