Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Isle Blue 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Alan L
Great service.
We had a fantastic family reunion at Manoir de Syllable's. The house is perfect and the surroundings wonderful. Expensive, but worth every euro.
The booking and service were all great! And, the villa was just as it was represented in the booking and photos.
Very helpful in getting all my arrangements made and working with me on various questions regarding my stay.
The staff at Isle Blue was fantastic. From beginning to end every detail was taken care of and our vacation was awesome. We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves the entire time knowing that Isle Blue had arranged all of our requests ahead of time. We will always use Isle Blue for our future travel needs. Great Job Mary!!!!

Bob Wright
The property was AMAZING! Everything my wife and I needed for a relaxing stay in TCI.
So sorry for the delay in uploading a review. Everything was spectacular! Our family spent a week in May at La Magnolia and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The concierge folks were great, the villa was wonderful and the location spectacular. Only issue was the broken gate which made it tough to get to the beach easily.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 20th July 2019
All went very smoothly with prompt assistance with tying up the timing of the apartment and flights. Communication good. Responses to queries prompt.
I want to thank you for how easy you made booking for our trip. We appreciate the assistance you provided in scheduling activities and offering services on the front end before our trip.
Thank you Isle Blue this was a very easy process, and Mary was extremely helpful answering all of my questions!
Good communication
Extraordinary service from the very first contact about booking right through to the end of the vacation! During our stay we needed taxi transfers for airport and to Oistins Fish Fry - no problem and good pricing, the grocery service was perfect too. Highly recommend Isle Blue and their staff.
Isle Blue was very easy to work with and helpful in securing a great villa for our trip!
The villa an staff were exceptional. Photos didn't due villa justice. One complaint, prefer more personal service. Everything by email only, other than that no complaints.
we have received a professional and efficient treatment
Isle Blue was amazing to work with from the very beginning and every step along the way. Very thorough in making sure all your questions are answered and ensuring your vacation runs as smooth as possible.
Isle Blue is my number one choice when booking vacation accommodations.
The place was incredible and lived up to every picture that was shown. The site is easy to navigate. Communication is somewhat difficult as users that book dont have a place to log in to keep track of all facets of the vacation. We were to receive a rental car credit as a “concierge credit” and that didn’t happen. The car rental company wasn’t aware and didn’t know anything about it.
Everyone that I worked with from Isle Blue was very friendly and accommodating from the moment I first contacted them. Villa Sardinia in Turks and Caicos was the most pleasant time to celebrate my wedding and honeymoon! Thank you Isle Blue!
Great service. Very responsive
Trouble free booking at Schooner Bay in Barbados. All the team extremely helpful and our holiday was just perfect.
Isle Blue is rated 4.74 based on 141 reviews