Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

Namrata Bhandari
Isle Blue 4 star review on 27th November 2018
Simon Roy
Great service. Very responsive
Trouble free booking at Schooner Bay in Barbados. All the team extremely helpful and our holiday was just perfect.
The team at Isle Blue made our renting our villa on St. Martin effortless. We cannot wait to rent through them again.
Villa was fantastic. Everything went without as hitch. The one thing that disappointed us was the cleaning staff showed up prior to our 11 am checkout and seemed irritated that we were in their way. We would have been happy to check out earlier but the paperwork left in the book said that our checkout was for 11 am
Lisa and Mary provided a great service in responding to our queries and were a pleasure to deal with. My family and I enjoyed our stay at the amazing Sugar Cane Ridge 23 celebrating my husband's 70th birthday. We all had an fabulous time and would love to go back to Barbados and use Isle Blue once again.
Lisa and rest of team at Isle Blue were great to work with from beginning to end. Helped us make our reservations to fit our family's changing plans without any problems whatsoever. Ended up with the perfect spot! Would definitely use them again!
I would highly recommend Isle Blue as a result of our recent experience in reserving a lovely condo on Barbados.
It was a great experience. The staff was very patient and answered all my questions. Everything surpassed my expectations.
Isle Blue is everything they say they are. They were a pleasure to deal with and were very responsive and informative. The pictures on their website are exactly what you end up getting and they provide full concierge service throughout your stay. My family and I had an amazing time and before we even returned home, we went to the Isle Blue website to check out their inventory for our next vacation. They really are just that good!
They were very timely and informative, answering all our questions.
Overall was a great experience. The communications could have been slightly better between customer and client reps.
Absolutely fantastic first experience with Isle Blue. I will use and recommend them proudly!
Had a wonderful time at this beautiful home
Very quick response, answered all our questions. We appreciated the package with all the information send by mail.
Isle Blue were great to work with (our third time booking through them) and we would absolutely use them again. The staff are friendly, diligent and always helpful!
Lisa and Mary came through again - we had a marvelous 10 day stay in Barbados at Schooner Bay Villas- everything organized 100% including first night dinner, groceries in place, airport transfers and rental car. Also the villa was beautiful - no bad choices with Isle Blue!! Many thanks to you both!!!

Linda Lacroix Sullivan
Ottawa Canada
Brilliant from start to finish
WOW! Our stay was phenomenal. Villa did not disappoint! Exceeded our expectations.
Great EVERYTHING. Isle thank you for your professionalism in all areas of my trip. Thank you for letting me find my way in planning and then executing my plan. We had such a GREAT time with my Dad, who is a Navy veteran & a 40 years veteran of Chicago Fire department and it was our time to be with my dad on 1 of his last fishing trips. And with the success of this year will DEFINiTELY return in 2019! God bless you
Isle Blue is rated 4.74 based on 141 reviews