Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Isle Blue 5 star review on 9th January 2022
Sonya
Isle Blue 5 star review on 9th January 2022
Sonya
Prime example of a company using the pandemic to take advantage of people. They are refusing to give us a refund for a trip we have planned in 10 days, at a time when we could really use our money instead of a voucher for a future date. Turks and Caicos has stopped all travel. It's not us cancelling the trip, therefore we should get a refund. Truly shameful.
We are not familiar who this guest may be but with that being said, we take serious issue with these inappropriate comments. Our company has been working tirelessly on behalf of our clients to re-accommodate them at their reserved property to more suitable dates. We fully understand and appreciate the impact of the current global challenges in the fight against Covid-19. We have dedicated ample resources and long hours by our team to ensure our impacted guests have been resettled. The challenge with property rentals is that they are guided by short term lease agreements between the guest and the property owner. The villas are able to host guests during this impacted period. Unfortunately, guests may not be willing or unable to travel. As outlined in the lease agreement, the guest assumes the risk related to travel and reaching their destination. Thus, throughout the vacation planning process we remind and advocate our guests to obtain travel insurance to protect against the unexpected. Moreover, we have been aggressively negotiating with property managers to allow for penalty free postponement of travel up to 18 months from their original dates to ensure our guests are whole. We have provided our guests with numerous options and guidance on the best strategy even customized negotiations between guest and property owner. If this reviewer is a guest of ours, then we wish the individual would have engaged with us to negotiate the best possible and mutually accepted outcome between guest and property owner.
I can not say enough positive things about our recent experience with isle blue !!! My husband and I recently stayed in The Villa called Sardinia in Turks and Caicos for our honeymoon. We were there for 10 days, and every single thing was beyond perfect! Being two gay men, as much as the world has made such positive strides and shows much support for the LGBT community, traveling is always something that makes you aware that not everyone is so kind. With that being said we really wanted to relax and feel comfortable enjoying our honeymoon in private. I found isle blue’s site on google when looking for hotels for our honeymoon about a year ago. Around that time covid was even more of a factor to consider while planning a wedding let alone travel . I took out the recommended travel insurance upon booking which I strongly agree is a smart decision. I was nervous initially booking because there weren’t the thousands of reviews that some of the popular hotels have . I read that some of the previous reviews said that isle blue would require half the fee up front and the second half 2 months before you’re trip . I was told a concierge would reach out to me a month before our trip to help with further accommodations, and they did exactly that! Stephanie our concierge was AMAZING!!!!! I told her in our first email exchange that it was our honeymoon , and she told me she would make everything absolutely perfect ! She provided us with all information we could possibly need , from private chefs , to rental cars , spa services and excursions. She also connected us with a local gourmet market that had a pre stock available for your villa if you don’t want to stop at the store on your way from the airport. We ended up stoping at the store ourselves because it seems more cost effective. Our villa was on Taylor Bay , which is opposite grace bay , where all the hotels and most restaurants are. It was only a 20 minute drive from Taylor bay to grace bay and if you have a rental car , and depending on where you’re from don’t mind driving on the opposite side of the street that you’re used to , it’s not a big deal at all. We were very happy to be on the more residential part of the island with less people. Our villa was absolutely stunning . It had direct beach access , it’s own private pool , and looked exactly like the pictures on isle blues website. To be honest, it was even more impressive in person . Julian the Villa Manager texted us the morning of Our flight to touch base and was waiting for us at our villa to show us around and inform us of anything we needed to know . He was also available by text or call the entirety of our stay if we needed anything , and would respond with in a minute! Stephanie was also still available if we needed her to adjust any reservations. She also hooked us up with chef Jose . He and anyone he brought with him as su chef were so professional and incredibly accommodating and talented!! We had two separate dinners prepared by him and one breakfast , and they were delicious!!!! It was worth every penny! The other days we cooked for ourselves or went to a local restaurant La Brisas . It was a 2 minute drive and worked for lunch and dinner . Other nights we ventured to Grace Bay , but for the most part just enjoyed our beautiful setting at the villa . The pool has beautiful lights at night along with the outdoor landscaping and the view of Taylor bay with the moonlight was incredible !!!! The villa is also set securely with two others behind gates at the beginning of the property. Each villa then also has its own security system . I accidentally set ours off and the security promptly called to make sure all was ok. We felt very safe ! The villa also had a state of the art washer and dryer and plenty of extra towels and bedding ! I know this is a very long review but I just wanted to list all the things that I was looking for when I was booking . Our honeymoon was the best trip of my life and exceeded all of our expectations ! We will absolutely be going back there and using Isle Blue for our future travel ! This is not an add lol !
Good morning Matthew, Thank you very much for the generous review. I want to first say it was our absolute privilege to welcome you to villa Sardinia and the island of Providenciales. It's an honor to assist you with your honeymoon. Secondly, we wish you and your husband a lifetime of health, happiness and adventure. All of us here at Isle Blue congratulate you on your nuptials. We look forward to welcoming your lovely family back in the future. All our best.
My final payment is due on April 21, and I don't want to be held in default if I don't or can't pay due to this pandemic. Please clarify, will the final balance be postponed for my July trip or is it still due a normal? Only a 3 because I NEED ANSWERS.
I am so glad , i came across isle blue website .. we were booking last minute trip.. and we were so confused Esp traveling with baby and infant.. we were browsing and couldnt find right place .. isle blue is different . You have someone always available to answer your questions.. Rob was a great help he explained the property and things to do around ... Rob helped me with all the questions and every small details were taken care from pre grocery to everything.. Thanks to Kate .. Our stay was very comfortable a. This was the best trip for us . No hassle during our stay .. property manger was great (Julian) we couldn’t not find taxi to go to airport. He personally dropped us to airport Best trip so far with no hassle with infant and toddler.(thank you Isle blue team) I an definately booking more stays from Isle blue
Isle Blue 5 star review on 10th August 2018
Hi Namrata, Thank you very much for the kind review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at villa Bari on Turks and Caicos. Great villa and location. It has been a personal pleasure working with you. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready. See you soon. -Your friends at Isle Blue P.S.- Great photo of the shallow bays of Providenciales that greet you upon arrival.
Everything they said they would do, they did and they were readily available when needed or had questions.
Isle Blue were a pleasure to deal with. Efficient, helpful and provided a high standard of service
Booked houses in st Martin two times and both times the service has been excellent. We are looking at booking our third house and will def use isle blue again!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 9th January 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 9th January 2022
Don’t recommend Fast Track for people if they don’t do their job.!! I sent you an email about this and NO ONE ever responded!!! The Villa we rented needs some improvements!!
Good day Susan, Thank you for your review. We looked into the Fast Track issue and it appears that after your ticket check-in with the airline you were supposed to meet up with the Fast track team again as per their instructions in order to expedite you through the long security lines. Regrettably, this instruction was not followed resulting in your experience. As a goodwill gesture, we have provided you with a refund related to the Fast Track experience. Our apologies.
We had a fantastic vacation experience with Isle Blue. Every detail was easily taken care of particularly through the difficult Covid 19 travel restrictions. The staff was attentive to all details, the location was as good as it gets and we felt safe and well taken care of. Thank you so much Team Isle Blue!
The place is a palace-kept spotless at all times. They even did our laundry! The staff was so nice and helpful! This was a dream vacation in every way. We were treated like royalty! The chef and assistant made delicious meals every day! I highly recommend coming here! You will be so impressed!!
Villa was immaculate. Beautiful Views and Julian was very attentive.
I would highly recommend Isle Blue to anyone who is looking for a true luxury experience. My reservation specialist, Rob was very helpful from the beginning to the end. Once we got to our destination our concierge was first class. He helped booked our adventures on the island, dinners, and massages at the villa.
Excellent villa honestly with a million dollar view. The only thing I regret is not staying longer. The staff was amazing and the chefs meals were delicious.
Isle Blue service is outstanding! what impressed me the most is Isle Blue proactivity to ensure a smooth guest experience. Our flight was changed by the airline to arrive earlier than previously planned but thanks to Rob being proactive he arranged for Phillip to pick us up earlier from the airport and drive us to pick up our rental car, he ensured our check-in process went smoothly.
Amazing amazing amazing stay!! House was perfect and as pictured and all the help throughout our trip (Cleaning, Maintenance, Concierge, etc.) was perfect! Will absolutely book again with Isle Blue!! Fantastic time :)
Amazing Trip! The home was beautiful clean and even more amazing than the pictures. Customer service as exceptional, great communication and timely responses. We look forward to vacationing again with Isle Blue!
Having rented properties in France and the US, I was surprised that we did not receive a welcome basket. In the past, we have received complimentary fruit baskets and some water and a bottle of wine. At no stage during the tenancy did you make contact to see whether we were enjoying our stay.
Dear Fiona, Thank you for your comments. They are quite helpful to us to ensure that the vacation homes we offer meet the expectations of our guests. We normally do contact our guests during their stay but we may have missed the mark on this occasion by being unable to connect with you. We are terribly sorry. We do hope that you provide our company another opportunity in the future.
Good people to work with, responsive, and they will go the extra mile to get you the information you need.
Thank you John for your comments. We greatly appreciate them. It's always a pleasure having you as a guest. We look forward to welcoming you back to St Martin soon. -Your friends at Isle Blue
Reliably informative, speedy replies and actions and extremely friendly. Wonderful accommodation to rent.
This villa was fantastic. We had such a great time. The floor plan was ideal for a family with children. Sufi restaurant and pool was our favorite. FYI it’s easy to buy groceries in town with a credit card and next time we will skip the pre-ordered grocery delivery. We highly recommend Punt Mita and this villa in particular. BTW we saw humpback whales everyday from our private pool!
Isle Blue is rated 4.70 based on 300 reviews