Isle Blue Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Isle Blue

About Isle Blue: Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
Simon R
"Isle Blue has responded quite well to all request with all reminders when needed. Very good experience overall"
Maria R
"The experience with Isle Blue was nothing short of perfect. We had the most amazing vacation to the most beautiful islands - Turks and Caicos. We will be booking with Isle Blue again!"
Namrata B
"I am so glad , i came across isle blue website .. we were booking last minute trip.. and we were so confused Esp traveling with baby and infant.. we were browsing and couldnt find right place .. isle blue is different . You have someone always available to answer your questions.. Rob was a great help he explained the property and things to do around ... Rob helped me with all the questions and every small details were taken care from pre grocery to everything.. Thanks to Kate .. Our stay was very comfortable a. This was the best trip for us . No hassle during our stay .. property manger was great (Julian) we couldn’t not find taxi to go to airport. He personally dropped us to airport Best trip so far with no hassle with infant and toddler.(thank you Isle blue team) I an definately booking more stays from Isle blue"
"Isle Blue was amazing to work with from the very beginning and every step along the way. Very thorough in making sure all your questions are answered and ensuring your vacation runs as smooth as possible. Isle Blue is my number one choice when booking vacation accommodations."
"The place was incredible and lived up to every picture that was shown. The site is easy to navigate. Communication is somewhat difficult as users that book dont have a place to log in to keep track of all facets of the vacation. We were to receive a rental car credit as a “concierge credit” and that didn’t happen. The car rental company wasn’t aware and didn’t know anything about it."
"Everyone that I worked with from Isle Blue was very friendly and accommodating from the moment I first contacted them. Villa Sardinia in Turks and Caicos was the most pleasant time to celebrate my wedding and honeymoon! Thank you Isle Blue!"
"Great service. Very responsive"
"Trouble free booking at Schooner Bay in Barbados. All the team extremely helpful and our holiday was just perfect."
"The team at Isle Blue made our renting our villa on St. Martin effortless. We cannot wait to rent through them again."
"Villa was fantastic. Everything went without as hitch. The one thing that disappointed us was the cleaning staff showed up prior to our 11 am checkout and seemed irritated that we were in their way. We would have been happy to check out earlier but the paperwork left in the book said that our checkout was for 11 am"
"Lisa and Mary provided a great service in responding to our queries and were a pleasure to deal with. My family and I enjoyed our stay at the amazing Sugar Cane Ridge 23 celebrating my husband's 70th birthday. We all had an fabulous time and would love to go back to Barbados and use Isle Blue once again."
"Lisa and rest of team at Isle Blue were great to work with from beginning to end. Helped us make our reservations to fit our family's changing plans without any problems whatsoever. Ended up with the perfect spot! Would definitely use them again!"
"I would highly recommend Isle Blue as a result of our recent experience in reserving a lovely condo on Barbados."
"It was a great experience. The staff was very patient and answered all my questions. Everything surpassed my expectations."
"Isle Blue is everything they say they are. They were a pleasure to deal with and were very responsive and informative. The pictures on their website are exactly what you end up getting and they provide full concierge service throughout your stay. My family and I had an amazing time and before we even returned home, we went to the Isle Blue website to check out their inventory for our next vacation. They really are just that good!"
"They were very timely and informative, answering all our questions."
"Overall was a great experience. The communications could have been slightly better between customer and client reps."
"Absolutely fantastic first experience with Isle Blue. I will use and recommend them proudly!"
"Thank you"
"Had a wonderful time at this beautiful home"
"Very quick response, answered all our questions. We appreciated the package with all the information send by mail."
"Isle Blue were great to work with (our third time booking through them) and we would absolutely use them again. The staff are friendly, diligent and always helpful!"
Isle Blue is rated 4.86 based on 86 reviews