iTokri.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
Read iTokri.com Reviews
Dear Jia, Today I received my order (Dupatta), it’s very nice & quiet long in length. Thank you for your lovely gift & letter. Would like to visit once again for more lovely stuffs. Thanks & Regards, Deepa Gawde Already sent it on hello email ID.
Thank you for delivering my order on time. it would better if u could provide us d order tracking no. will keep us informed of the MOVEMENT OF OUR ORDER.
I m staisfied with the products I have purchased they r very unique.
Very good shopping experience. Nice products and the handwritten letter was so touching. Keep up the good work.
Hi I purchased 0.5 meter fabric and the material is very nice... I have only one request that instead of 0.5 meter pls sell at least 2 meter cloth for kurti stitching..
Excellent stuffs ,the blouse pieces r awesome... Carefully crafted and made for the loved ones!
I am a satisfied customer of iTokri...
The product looks and feels good, though haven't washed even once. Hope the colour doesn't bleed. Nevertheless, the product was very well packaged and delivered. Thank you....
Thank you iTokri for wonderful item ..very good delivering and refund policy ...and you guys using good packing system...its worth shopping with itokri.. Thank you jiya
Lovely product :)
The personal letter touch was nice and package arrive quickly. Didn't like any of the duppattas. Two of them look cheap. I was disappointed with the product design itself and the material used. I hope the actual person who made the embroidery got good compensation. Hire better designers.
Fabric was good. I ordered for five lengths of 2.5 mtr each. One of the cloth had overlapping and smudging of print... Which is still lying with me. A bit of dis appointment. Colours were gud but cloth was a bit thin.
Loved the personal note sent.. especially in this Digital age. Look forward to shop more!!!
It's fabulous with wide variety of collections. Only price is high. Otherwise their packaging style, sending token of thanks n love towards customers etc are just fabulous
Nice sarees!
Hi iTokri ki toli I really liked the experience of shopping with you. Positive - The little personal note was a delight and first to receive. No hassle return is also a plus. I'll definitely shop again. Negative - It'll be great if you could mention a little about the quality of the fabric in the description. I ordered a piece thinking I'll receive authentic georgette, but had to return it because of bad quality.
Beautiful pieces of fabric.
Purchased few fabrics, very good in quality, yet I found them to b a bit expensive. Although a good option, when you need a particular fabric and cannot find them around. What I loved most was their packaging and a handwritten thank u note .. they also sent a pair of earrings along... Such sweet gestures do matter.... ☺️All in all a good experience. Have not used the fabric as yet... Still happy with the purchase... Thank you 🙂
Most of the products are brilliant BUT some have been labelled cotton when they arrive I’ve found that they are poly cotton which has been disappointing, Particularly the Kota doria garments. Otherwise have ordered from them Several times since I’ve overall been happy with there products.
I had a great experience buying from your site the price and quality of material are great as well I will definitely buy again and tell family and friends about your site and products
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,492 reviews