iTokri.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iTokri.com
Under an hour
customer service
Read iTokri.com Reviews
YOUR SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP IS VERY GOOD. BUT SOME PROBLEM IN DELIVERY SYSTEM AS I RESIDE IN VILLAGE. NEXT TIME PLZ SELECT DIFFERENT DELIVERY MODE. THANKS
Authentic and unique products, speedy delivery!!!
Best site with best price..your delivery speed is really good and the products are of excellent quality..
I love the grass curtains and the stationery box I got. Thank you so much.. 😊
I absolutely love the itokri collection. The bedspread ordered by me was perfect. The personalised note was something that really kept me glued to upcoming collections. Thank you.
The Idea of Itokri in digitising the handloom and handmade crafts of India is wonderful. I have only boughten yardage from your site as of now. Being a novice to handlooms, and man, I find not much of a help in trying to buy your yardage and get it stitched as pants. I would suggest that you please add information about how each of the yardage bits could be used. ex can they be used for pants ? Shirts ? Etc.
Great collection! Om really happy to have found iTokri for all my handicrafts and ethnic wear needs.
nice product felt good about it
I like their collections. Delivery was on time and came with a very sweet personal handwritten note! Only negative was that they called me multiple times to confirm the order, maybe because it was COD.
Nice purchase
I bought a Phulkari saree. The work is exactly as in picture. Looks excellent, the saree is longer in width than stated, which is also excellent. However, the base material is NOT Kota, as promised...a poor mixed martial, which makes the fall poor of this slightly short saree. Appreciate free gift sent... Though the hair clips are not appropriate with a regal looking black saree.
The products are good as such. I just wish the cotton fabrics are made long lasting as the colors bleed and tend to fade soon.
On time delivery n quality stuff. Thanks.
I have bought many items from itokri over the time, I am very satisfied with the product and their reasonable pricing. I specially love the handwritten notes from the team, which makes the purchase very special.
Good product and decent service. They seem to carry a wide variety of colors in cotton fabrics but wish iTokri carried more colors in plain silk material as well.
Good service and good quality fabrics are sold.
Remarkable quality... really good product.
Recently both two tie and dye dupattas from you and I am happy with it. One thing that needs to be kept in mind is fixing/attaching of trimmings. In my case I received the package with one hassle already detached from the dupatta.
Its awesome good site ..variety of products which is updated daily .i love hand written note with my order plus there was a small gift .quality of products is good at a reasonable price .
Quality of the materials is good!But I felt the cost is too high!
iTokri.com is rated 4.73 based on 6,502 reviews