Janets Reviews

Read Janets Reviews

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
Unable to access the pdf certificate upon completion and unable to chat with a real person about the matter. Only machine generated responses which is not adressing the problem
I find the courses informative. The courses are great for beginners to get an insight to see if you would be interested in actually studying the course in a propper learning institution.
Great course,
Arvin was so helpful me today. He did solved my problem today it was my qualification. Thank you Arvin. He is friendly helpful and excellent job doing.
Who was help me on the phone and chat was Arvin. I was struggling how to get my qualification he was show to me step by step. It was problem I didn't click all the pages finished button on the unites. Thanks so much Arvin to helpful me today. Thanks for your kindness. Also he was friendly and solved my problem.
Excellent affordable courses to expand my knowledge within my area of finance and business
Such brilliant courses at a very reasonable cost I have definitely expanded my knowledge within my area of business and finance
Excellent Company. I enjoy their course.
So happy with the course and the self-pacing. Also had great experience with any dealings with customer care. Will definitely continue to use.
Great customer service. Great value for money courses on many different topics.
I have completed Xero accounts course. I was very pleased with the standard of the course. It was very well explained, very clear. No misunderstandings. I would highly recommend this course. The price was really good. Its means that most people can afford to take these course. Very good I received an email each time I had completed the module- they were with me each step of the way. Well done. I have just enrolled on another course with you. Thank you
Amazing customer service, very compassionate and understanding. I'm honoured to be studying with them. The courses are extreamly great value for money and the study matetial very in depth. A must have on a CV. Would recommend Janets to anyone interested in further education.
Really helpful videos, and it’s great learning at your own pace. Customer services are also quick with their responses!
Successful experience and I benefited from the course a lot.
Very good
After competing 25 course, it’s self explanatory that I enjoy Janets courses. These course have help me develop, my working knowledge and future development, in my own time And pace, around my work and family. I would highly recommend Janets for your future development, communications with Janets helpline is fabulous.
Was very good on exercising your knowledge Would recommend
The course I have finished was very informative and very well structured.The price was well worth plus they have amazing discounts hence you get huge variety of the affordable courses.At Janets they are more than happy to help and they dealt with all my email requests very well. I recommend Janets and I myself looking forward to a new course to choose now.
This is the best online courses website, I learnt a lot from this website, my parents help me to understand the courses, love to have this website. Recommend to all our students
Thank you Janets for a wonderful time studying with you. its really been a fulfilling time and skill development opportunity. I wish I had discovered your courses earlier.
Janets is rated 4.65 based on 150 reviews