Janets Reviews

Read Janets Reviews

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
The learning process is so easy by Janet's courses.
I have finished Advanced Diploma in Interior Decoration course. I enjoyed it as I did with my previous courses. The service is brilliant !!!
I have finished an SEN support Training course for TA. It was a very interesting course and enlarge my knowledge regarding SEN. I had a bit of a problem but the customer service helped and fixed it immediately.
Really I am enjoying courses and definitely I will complete more courses. Thanks for the website
The course I took was fun and encouraged me to keep studying. Every chapter of the learning material was concise and easy to understand. learner support team helped me with quick response. happy experience overall.
Brilliant courses available. Easy to follow, clear and concise video material. Excellent course support. Highly recommended.
Lots of help in providing information on what courses are offer and great discounts. I have done lots off courses with Janets. Would recommend them.
Great course.Lots of information,well presented. Learn at your own pace and best of all accredited. Would certainly recommend.
The course was very affordable was delivered almost immediately great value and fantastic service.
Brilliant and very helpful, Don't hesitate to contact them via the live chat or telephone. Brilliant customer service, polite and talk to. Would recommend to anyone wising to further their education.
Great course. Covers a vast amount of topics. Interesting. the multiple choice quizes help you to concentrate as you know you are being tested at the end. Only problem is the automated voiceover which pronounces certain words strange and speeds up at bullet points. recommended.
Janet provide a good service by all these courses with the easy way to find what you need, in addition to luxurious customer service.
Straight forward basic introduction was intelligent and enjoyable, allowed me to absorb knowledge and was interesting enough that I did some supporting law reading. All round very good standard and I will certainly recommend to colleagues, and look for another course on Janets - 5 stars!
The facilities management diploma course was very good ,easy to follow ,I had difficulty in accessing the exams ,the customer service was of a high standard and assisted me via the chat pop up .I have already recommended Janets to fellow work mates. I will use them again
Excellent teaching at my finger tips. Easy to understand, very educational and overall very economical. To learn well I don't need invert a lot of money now, just time and hungry to get new knowledge .
Great service with affordable and detailed courses, and a friendly team!
Amazing service and I enjoyed the course. Thank you team!
Wonderful fast & Friendly service, highly recommend.
The customer service received has been amazing, very prompt and so helpful!
Excellent courses and services.
Janets is rated 4.65 based on 150 reviews