Janets Reviews

Read Janets Reviews

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
Excellent courses with wide range of content and quality training. They are also affordable to anyone. I recommend them to anybody who wishes to get a certificate online
I made great courses from Janets. Interesting and supportive study materials and thorough tests of the end of them which make you prepared in those fields. I enjoy to study with Janets.
Great course thanks so much Janet’s
Hi, thanks so much for the course. I really enjoyed it and the course outline are very helpful. I'm encouraged cos I have gain more knowledge into the profession I'm in now. I bless the day I met Janets.
Janets is very efficient with problem solving and this is why I will continue learning with them. I had a slightly tricky situation and they were so quick to help me out. Their courses are super affordable and the courses always have additional material apart from the course itself, this is their way of ensuring learning support. I’m completely satisfied with my experience learning with Janets.
The course is so helpful and the best thing about it is that you get support whenever you need and your questions get answered immediately.
I have been completing a wide range of courses with this training provider. Quality of the training and content of the information at are a high level, also very affordable. I highly recommend to anyone who is interested in get a certificate online.
I found the course to be very useful and informative I can now apply this to my day to day work. After completing my first course, I am going to begin my next course. The staff are also very polite and helpful.
The course I signed up for was really informative and now I have great deal of information I can take away. I am now going to do my second course and hope to sign up to many more. Janets also offer a great customer service over the phone.
Great customer service. Great courses at discounted prices. Would 100% recommend
Great knowledge for students and great discounted price,customer service and student support as well
Great customer service and student support
I have worked on Sage 50 for many years ...I needed to update my knowledge on the latest products ...I choose the courses that covered Xero and Sage Cloud ...they are very through easy to follow and once I have completed them I am confident I will be able to use these with ease. Janets are with you every step of the way..the customer service I have found to be excellent and would not hesitate to purchase another course or recommend them.
Very helpful
I looked at a number of companies offering courses and decided on Janets. I had heard they had good customer service, value for money course, and I have not been disappointed. I am using Janets for upskilling in these strange times.
This was a great overview course with very informative content and good value at the discounted price. I could only mark it four stars due to the grammatical errors and style inconsistencies (on a proofreading course), and because there were no practice exercises which would have been hugely beneficial.
Great course selection, professional and diploma course at low cost witrh high standard education . it help me to increase my knowlege and skill.Excellent customer services and so prompt in supporting you with any queries they do every doubt clear.
Very informative
Great courses i have worked in a few and i am on the process of completing some more. They are very well explained and fun to do, keep the good work. Steven
Would like to comment on Janets courses have just finished barb ering theory which was well presented and the guy presenting the course understands what is needed from a learner. Customer service is excellent, kept myself very well informed!! just purchased another 2 courses Thank you Janet's
Janets is rated 4.65 based on 150 reviews