Janets Reviews

Read Janets Reviews

+44 20 3970 9786

info@janets.org.uk

125 Old Broad St

Tell us how Janets made you happy
Great course would recommend to anyone who is looking for a course to work with sen children.
I have done the nail tech course as well as the massage course and i absolutely love them would recommend them to anyone
I've really enjoyed the course (advanced diploma in dog training). It was very helpful for my dog walking and pet sitting business. I found the course very helpful. It was well structured and relevant to the final exam.
It was a great course that teaches you everything you need to learn step by step which explained easy way. I loved the theories of the Researchers!
Wonderful professional courses at a decent value, Provides beginners with the concepts and skills necessary to gain the updated information and knowledge to get the skills, proficiency to understand in deep concepts. Simple but effective methods for quality and personal advancement. The lectures are clear and well organized. There are activities for students to go deeper into the topics (optional) and quizzes that helped them to check the main concepts. Enjoyed the diploma courses and strongly recommend to anyone who wants to expertise in a specific field.
I really enjoy because of your service
Totally enjoyed the courses I choose very easy to use and educational
I have signed up for a few courses through this company and they have been most informative. I am particularly enjoying the BSL levels 1 & 2 that are broken down well into easy to manage modules and give regular chances through the course to test your progress with audio free videos that really show how much sign language you can manage and then from the following video with audio you can see what bits you may have struggled with to know where to refresh your learning. Highly recommended company with a wide range of courses for both work and pleasure.
Hi everyone! Just want say the Teaching Assistant complete courseTA,SEN, Autism, ADHD and Dystexia Course was easy and we'll presented, it give all the information you need to improve skills. It is wonderful course and easy do!.
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Very frustrating to the following reasons : The accounts the instructor was using was 2017 and now the Xero A/Cs are using 2020 so the layout is different The Instructor seemed as though she had never used it before and kept on making mistakes and back tracking. This made it very confusing! On the Bank Recs she put them all is as positive on the CSV download and then spend loads of time trying to figure this out!The content should be updated and made so that it is clear and concise for the user I would not recommend for somebody who has not used an accounts system before as most of the time you are working it our for yourself.
Fantastic selection of courses, brilliant customer support at the touch of a button on live chat. would definitely recommend this site. :-)
The courses are easy to access and any questions are answered quickly. Great content and very in-depth
Fantastic choices of courses with thorough coursework sections, easy to access and excellent customer service, thoroughly enjoyed my Diploma which I’ve passed and safe to say I will be completing more towards building up my career skills and knowledge. Thank you to all at Janet’s 🙏☺️
Excellent course with useful tips
Janets customer service / price is excellent. As helps you get qualifications at a knock down price. I would recomend to any body.
Professional online courses in discounted prices. Enrolled for Diploma course and found it extremely informative, knowledgeable and simple but in very effective way. Modules provides in deep knowledge with videos on the topics. You rest assure to get help anytime from the customer service numbers. The topics are relevant and enhance your knowledge, Skills and capabilities. I Strongly recommend to working professional to go for it, it is never too late to take up your professional knowledge to new heights. A must go online learning site. Best wishes
The experience with this site for courses was extremely excellent great work out your own peace and cost-efficient may I say I recommend Anyone to SiteGuaranteed wonderful customer service hey Paul Cunningham from Jamaica recommend this site
I am so grateful for this course and for the opportunity to be able to do it since I am making a small career change and this is a perfect introduction into SEN. I do wish my inquiries were better responded to, but on the whole, I am very proud of myself for choosing Janets and for the incomparable learning it offers. With some back-up research, I feel this will make me more confident, more competitive and a better teacher all round, to the benefit of those that need me.
Janets has really made me happy, it offers good quality of education, the lessons are easy and straight to the point, this is good and to the community at large, most of all the price and the promotions for courses is really good and affordable.
Janets is rated 4.65 based on 150 reviews