Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
I am so glad I found these guys! I purchased a bucketload of caps, berets, turbans and hats at the start of my chemo journey last year. I ended up favouring and using only a small selection of them as I found turbans/head scarves just didn’t suit me. I received so many comments on how good I looked in my caps. Most people didn’t even know I was wearing them due to hair loss! I looked and felt normal which is the way I wanted my cancer journey to be. So thanks Jas fashion for all the options! I continue to wear my selection still, simply because I want to now. My orders arrived promptly and items were very well priced.
I ordered 3 hats/turbans. They were received within 3 days of ordering. I couldn’t recommend JAS highly enough. The products are beautiful and exactly as advertised on their website.
The website was a bit tricky to navigate using a voucher, but the staff were fabulous at helping to resolve.
Quick delivery. Good quality. Comfy and stylish and.
I am delighted with my purchases which have given me some very helpful options in a time of need. Because the prices were so reasonable, I was able to purchase a range of items, some experimentally. This is nice when you're not usually a hat-wearer and are facing imminent baldness :) I contacted Jas by phone to ask about size and found their input very helpful and reassuring. I placed my order on a Friday afternoon Perth time ie after closing in the eastern states and was advised at 7am the following Monday that it had been dispatched and also the expected window for delivery. Disappointingly (the balding was progressing quite quickly), the anticipated delivery time was a little longer than indicated on the website. However, the delivery came on the first day of the possible 4 day delivery window. I was also informed of its imminent delivery by text on that morning. Overall the items were exactly as described on the website, with the only surprise being a beanie with a patterned band - I expected the beanie to be black but it was actually navy blue. An additional cotton bandana was also included as a gift - a nice touch. In conclusion, I would recommend this site for its wide range, good value for money, responsive dispatch time and product quality.
Jas Fashion is rated 4.95 based on 281 reviews