Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Excellent rating. Very professional, fair pricing, courteous and very efficient on completing transactions. By far one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Recommending to everyone. Thank you for being #1.
Easy to deal with. Free shipping. Transparent pricing. They paid just like they said!
Excellent very easy to do business with. Will use them again
Excellent seevice
Very good service and payment was fast
Easy peasy lemon squeezer.
After looking around Jay Brokers gave me the best offer for my computer and the Amazon gift card was in my inbox 2 days after they received my package. Super easy transaction.
Quick, fast, and efficient. I've used them twice since I came across their website.
Process was easy, quick with a timely response. Jay Brokers delivered the quoted price as promised.
The entire process was very easy. Jay Brokers kept me informed all of the way from quote to payment. I highly recommend this company if you have electronics to sell.
Excellent gave the price they quoted and payment was extremely fast, couldn’t be happier. Thanks
Very professional and organized. The process was seamless and the communication is great.
Always great service. I have sold a lot of items to them, and I have never had a issue. They offer me more then any other website for my products.
Excellent in every way. Great communication. Pre paid shipping. Timely update reports. Quick payment. They do exactly what they say and quickly. Highly recommended AAA+++
Good transaction. Reccomended
Jay Brokers does a fantastic job. I highly recommend them!
Wanted to sell my 2015 Macbook Pro. Jay Brokers came in with a very fair offer and included a prepaid shipping label. Not only was shipping to them quick and hassel free, they inspected my item and sent cash via PayPal within 24 hours. Will definitely use this company again!
Unbelievable service and super fast shipping. Everything went incredibly smoothly and I could not be happier with the whole process. JayBrokers, you have a customer for life!
This company is great! The only thing thats hurting their reputation is being linked up with PayPal, I have to wait 21 days to receive my money! If I would’ve known that before I sold to them I would’ve chosen a different buyer.
I heard about this company through one of the employees that worked there. When I went to the website I was a little hesitant because there are so many scammers out there, but the boy that worked for the company seemed trustworthy. So I took a chance and uploaded the laptop I wanted to sell. This website is so user friendly, and most importantly it was very quick to list the product. I received a quote within 24 hours. Received a shopping label sent by Jay Brokers to mail my product, and within a day of them receiving my laptop they sent the money to my PayPal account. Very professional quick and easy. Awesome company!
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,286 reviews