Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Jay brokers is definitely a company I’d sell to again. They reviewed the product i sent and shipped the payment immediately as promised.
Quick. Easy. And they gave me exactly what they quoted without any hassle.
Quick service, fast pay. Good buyer, I prefer to Ebay! Better communications, more honest dealer.
Very professional to deal with. Payment was received timely. Its a go!
Did everything as promised....smooth as silk from start to finish.
Second transaction with Jay Brokerage, Both handled professionally. Received payment immediately. Highly recommend.
Very efficient and fast service with great customer service
Great experience.
Received the money in the expected time. Everything was upfront and transparent.
JayBrokers is awesome! Find them to be much better than Gazelle. JayBrokers not only buy items at higher prices but they also pay for your item right away. I've been selling to JayBrokers for a few years now and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.
Great fast service, i just wish the offered pricing was a little more fair.
Quick and easy transaction process. They even provide the mailing slip so all you have to do is drop it off at USPS.
Jay Brokers offered the highest payout for an iMac Mini. At first, I was hesitant to try the online process, but they made it really easy, and I had the check within days after they completed their review.
This is the beat place to sell your old electronics. Super fast and efficient.!!
Excellent service and quick payment.
We have used Jay Brokers several times and they have always been prompt with all transactions starting with the quote through to final payment. They also do a great job keeping me informed on the progress of the transactions. Highly recommend them!
Great experience. I recommend Jay Brokers for anyone selling an Apple watch.
Consistently great customer service, thank you!
I have been a customer of Jay Brokers for quite a while now; and i have nothing but praise for them. I have always gotten a great price for the items that they purchased from me; with absolutely no problems. You can't go wrong with Jay Brokers. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
This company is a great company to do business with. Their purchase prices are good, they keep you well informed by email of the progress of the transaction and the turnaround time is quick. I would definitely do business with them again.
Jay Brokers is a reputable company to sell and/or buy electronic devices. I have used them at least four times to sell old iPhones. Parts/recycling, etc. Their offers are fair and reasonable. I can’t wait to use them again!
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,090 reviews