Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"Always my to go place for selling my electronics. They are always fair and quick. I recommend them always to my friends and family"
"Always great service and very fast payment"
"Very fair and easy."
"They have very friendly service. It was very easy to do business with them. I love them!"
"A+++++ fast and easy."
"Easiest transaction! Great customer service and great communication throughout the process - will sell again!!"
"A great place to do business with. Prices to purchase items are good and payments are quick. Turn around time is about a week."
"Selling used electronics is always difficult, until I came across Jay Brokers. Filling out information on line was simple and efficient. Received a quote, accepted the offer and received shipping label all in 5 min. Packed the box, brought it to UPS and Jay Brokers confirm UPS shipment, receipt and product acceptance and received full payment in 6 days———. Excellent experience."
"Just as promised.. I would use this service again."
"Extremely professional operation reflected by quick service, immediate payment on items sold to Jay, shipment tracking, was well as tracking of processing of items sent for sale. Questions are responded to promptly, even over weekends."
"jay brokers very trust worthy and reliable this second time I use them sell my computer"
"Organization is 100% honest and class act. All of my “used” electronics are sent to Jay Brokers. First, they commit to buy your electronics, then they pay for shipping, next they analyze the goods and then then they send the payment. Jay Brokers keep you informed every step along the way."
"This was such an easy process. These guys are great."
"It was fast the get my money"
"You folks are great! Keep up the excellent work will be doing business with your group in future"
"You have great support .....a email is sent out in every step of the operation keeping the seller informed. No trouble getting your money ....very fast service even with custom orders not on your web page."
"I did not have a good experience with them. Their listings are wildly inaccurate, proceed with caution."
"Jay Brokers were great to deal with. Fair pricing, free shipping and tracking. Kept me informed at every step of the process. Had my check in a week from the time I shipped them my items. There are a lot of scams out there but this is NOT one of them. I have no complaints and I would recommend Jay Brokers."
"Great service. Fast. Good prices. Awesome to use."
"I was very pleased with there offer price to purchase guitar. The turn around from time of offer to shipping and receiving funds. Highly recommend and will definitely use Jay Brokers again."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews