Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Under an hour
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
From the offer, to the cash in my paypal account was unexpected. The whole process exceded my expectations. From now on i will only deal with Jay Brokers.
I must say sending something of value to a place or to people that I don't know, sounds crazy and a little odd, but reading the positive reviews from others with their dealings with Jay Brokers, I took the chance and sent my item in. Wow I'm really impressed by their professionalism and follow through of their process of shipping my item for free, the review and offer for my item, and the fast payment through one of their options of PayPal. They have gained my trust and I'm very satisfied with this experience and would work with them again. I highly recommend them.
Very clear process; solid prices; excellent follow-up; immediate payment. Hard to think of an area they could improve in.
This is the second time I’ve used Jay Brokers and I am very pleased with their service. Everything ran smoothly and I received the amount as stated instantly into my PayPal account. I highly recommend their service for the selling of any electronic device. Thank you for a smooth transaction Jay Brokers!!
Jay Brokers was top notch from the prompt quote, the phone conversations with questions I had, the complete shipping instructions including label to receiving gift card I had chosen. Communication was great through the whole process! I've used them several times and have never been disappointed.
Long time customer of Jay Brokers. Always happy with their customer service, and fast payment. Great Company.
Great to work with. Easy to use.
Jay Brokers provided us with a fair price on a used Apple MacBook Pro, set up a shipping label, and tracked the shipment. They then did an inspection overnight and processed the payment as promised.
I received an estimate and after sending in, Jay Brokers quickly returned a check that matched the estimate. Thank you for the quick and professional service.
It was easy to fill out the online form. Jay Brokers accepted my old MacBook Pro condition and I took it to UPS store to ship it. I received the exact amount which was estimated online within 1 week. The amount was the best price among other companies. Thank you :)
I must say that Jay Brokers is really easy to work with. When I upgrade products regularly, I’ll make sure to sell to Jay Brokers. They are definitely fair and reliable.
Jay’s Broker was very help, professional, and courteous. I will do business with them again.
Very smooth and convenient process. Very transparent throughout the process. Received what was estimated for me.
Always get a fair price for my things. Everything is very smooth
Easy to do. Just type in what you got get a offer ship for free and get your money. Very quick service and excellent customer service
Great experience. Good communication in both selling my watch and purchase of a new watch. I recommend Jay Brokers for anyone looking to sell or purchase.
Excellent service and a quick response and turnaround. Reliable and appreciate the email communication throughout the entire process. I had my payment via PayPal three days after I mailed my item. Will definitely use Jay Brokers again.
It was a painless and speedy process selling my iPad. I would not hesitate to deal with them again!
Great site, easy to use, competitive pricing and quick payment. Will use again!
Transaction handled exactly as expected.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,021 reviews