Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Super easy way to sell pre-owned products. Great customer service, highly recommend.
The entire process was simple and efficient. Very fast processing speed and the value of the offer was higher than other comparable vendors. I would definitely use Jay Brokers again and highly recommend to others.
My sale was handled quickly and at a very fair price. I was paid what they offered and I received my money promptly. I chose PayPal for quickness although that resulted in my payment being reduced by PayPal's fees. I would recommend Jay Brokers to anyone with old equipment to sell.
Very quick turnaround
Decent, on time professional company that I truly have had great experiences over and over again an will continue to do so !! Keep up with tha great work !!
Jay Brokers are the most honest company I have worked with ever.
I am so impressed with the honesty, reliability and speed of the transactions. Would HIGHLY recommend them!
Quick and trustworthy. Thank you for a great transaction.!
Great! Fast! Best of all of the other guys out there!

I don’t usually write these reviews but I have to let it be known what a great company this is !!!!!!
I was a little skeptical about sending my iPad, and my Surface Go in because of so many scams around the country, but Jay Brokers is the real deal. They paid me the price that I was quoted in the beginning, and I received my check within three days after they said it was issued. I will continue to use them when I want to get rid of unneeded equipment.
They were very prompt with payment after paying for the shipping to receive my iPad. They quoted me a fair price and I was really impressed with the Amazon credit being added to my account on Tuesday after shipping it on Friday amazed me. I expected a week minimum.
Absolutely professional and they always give excellent offers
Always feel like they are giving me a fair price for an item that I'm selling. Always quick to evaluate an item being sold and then timely with the payment.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable way of an online reseller! Accepted my phone, tested it and had a fast transaction.
Yes, Yes JayBrokers always give a very fair price on your items. And you will always receive your payment in a timely fashion.

Thanks JayBrokers!!
fair price & quick payment!
Smooth transaction, went even better than expected. Super fast turnaround, friendly service. Will do business with them again!
Very fast service and I received my refund on time
Have used Jay Brokers several times. They are always prompt, professional and deliver on all of their commitments as promised. Highly recommend them.
Excellent Seller that is true to their word relative to honestly assessing your product and in return providing payment in accordance with the condition of your product. Excellent / will do business again with them. Highly recommended
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,148 reviews