Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Great experience.
Received the money in the expected time. Everything was upfront and transparent.
JayBrokers is awesome! Find them to be much better than Gazelle. JayBrokers not only buy items at higher prices but they also pay for your item right away. I've been selling to JayBrokers for a few years now and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.
Jay Brokers offered the highest payout for an iMac Mini. At first, I was hesitant to try the online process, but they made it really easy, and I had the check within days after they completed their review.
This is the beat place to sell your old electronics. Super fast and efficient.!!
Excellent service and quick payment.
We have used Jay Brokers several times and they have always been prompt with all transactions starting with the quote through to final payment. They also do a great job keeping me informed on the progress of the transactions. Highly recommend them!
Great experience. I recommend Jay Brokers for anyone selling an Apple watch.
Consistently great customer service, thank you!
I have been a customer of Jay Brokers for quite a while now; and i have nothing but praise for them. I have always gotten a great price for the items that they purchased from me; with absolutely no problems. You can't go wrong with Jay Brokers. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
This company is a great company to do business with. Their purchase prices are good, they keep you well informed by email of the progress of the transaction and the turnaround time is quick. I would definitely do business with them again.
Jay Brokers is a reputable company to sell and/or buy electronic devices. I have used them at least four times to sell old iPhones. Parts/recycling, etc. Their offers are fair and reasonable. I can’t wait to use them again!
Quick, efficient and accurate.
Prompt service and good communication via e-mail. Received payment in mail quickly after selling my Mac to them. Would definitely recommend Jay Brokers.
Outstanding customer service and equally as impressive speed in the process.
Very pleased overall.
Very fair, fast, and accurate. I am a frequent user and am very satisfied.
I've sold 3 items to Jay Brokers, and feel they have fair. I rather sell my no longer needed electronics to Jay Brokers than go through the hassle of trying to sell on Ebay, and they do fast shipping, fast appraisal of the item and fast payment! As a tech enthusiast I go through gadgets and its good to feel confident I can get a fair price and fast service to help me buy the next new thing.
Great price for old iPad and fast payment. Very satisfied.
This is the second time I have worked with Jay Brokers and I will continue to work with them when the need arises. They give a quick offer and a quick payment. I have no complaints.
Really good experience selling my Surface Pro. Recommended.
Great service as usual!!