Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
I’ve had a number of amazing experiences with Jay Brokers. They are fair with cash offers and great with payment turnaround (I use PayPal). Will continue to sell my used electronics thru JayBrokers and may even buy a couple of items from its online stores.
JB is a straight shooter across the board - highly recommended if you are capable of accurately describing what you are selling.
Sold two MacBooks to Jay Brokers, their offer is very fair, I don't like to deal with buyers directly (like putting ads on other platforms). Jay broker confirmed, tested and prepared the offer in no time. I had issue with PayPal while receiving the payment, I just wanted to thank Justin for going far and beyond to help me out resolving the issue. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ahmad
My experience with Jay Brokers has always been a good one. They are fair, honest, and quick.
Perfect service. Responsive an proffessinal. I'll for sure contact them first for my next selling.
Good experience and prompt payment. The only unexpected thing was I had to provide my own packing box. I thought Jay Brokers used to provide boxes for mailing, but that was several years ago.
No issues. Quick and efficient.
Jaybrokers always does a great job. I have sold several things on Jaybrokers and they are always very prompt with their inspections and payments
Honest and true to quote. Shipping label provided. Choice of payment for goods. Great transaction.
Professional, quick responses, quick payment. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again.
Fast, quality, and sincere service. Great price and trade-in value.
I 'Gently Use' my electronics and know I can trust Jay Brokers to give me a fair deal when I turn them in. I've used them for several years now and never considered anyone else nor have I ever been disappointed. I trust them completely.
Jay Brokers is an excellent website to trade in used electronics or any other stuff. I had four transactions already and each time, Jay Brokers delivers a fast, hassle-free experience. If you don't want to deal with scammers on Ebay and need fast cash, Jay Brokers is the way to go.
Fantastic experience. Very simple. When I reached out with a question or info the response was fast.
I have used Jay Brokers a few times time now and have been very satisfied by their service. They process sales and payments quickly. Highly recommended.
Jay Brokers continues to offer the best price for used electronics. Fast and fair should be their motto. I might look at other competitors, but only to remind myself how good Jay Brokers truly are.
Great company! Helpful and easy to work with.
Smooth transaction. They did what they said they would and all happened without a hitch!
I've sold a couple apple devices to them and they always have offered the best price and fast payment via PayPal. Much better deal than getting stuffed with a bunch of apple gift cards with apple.
Excellent customer service. Have had opportunity to sell Apple products and very pleased each time. Thanks for being helpful and pleasant with me as a customer.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,305 reviews