Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

(optional)

"Just as advertised, delivery as promised, and kept in touched with us. Excellent prices. Highly recommended, please do check their selections of wines."
"TOP SHELF SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY. Need to change an order.....no problem. This is the ONLY site to get your wine!"
Euton Thomas
Verified Buyer
"smooth my weekends away"
"You guys have made life EASY! Instead of shlepping home bottles of wine they are delivered right to my door, in perfect condition, and so far the price has been right! Thank you!"
"Got my order next day. One bottle was out of stock and replaced it with one of higher value. Great service"
"Quick delivery, good prices."
Joseph Koegel
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a case close to pesach and the case was held till after pesach."
Sunnie Brown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent taste, no back taste or 'fumes'-perfect for Shabbos"
"We received a bottle with a bad cork. Instead of being a mensch a sending a replacement they would only issue a store credit. Why should I have to pay shipping twice when they sent a bad bottle? All I want is them to replace what I ordered. Do not trust people like that."
Sorry to hear you experienced that issue with your wine? what vintage was the wine? was it over ten years old?
"I placed and order on March 15 for Passover. I called on March 21 to find out the status of the order. Gedala answered very rudely and wasn't interested in helping me. I emailed my question and Jared also didn't seem to care. He agreed to send the order out again but by Thurs March 28 Jared could not confirm a tracking number for my order. Told him this not good business and ran out Friday eruv Passover to get wine. I really wished it worked out but I would never try this company again."
"I ordered on Mar 22 and the order didn't arrive in time for passover. I cancelled the order and had my money refunded, which is the bare minimum for acceptable service. If you can't deliver wine by passover, don't send out an email blitz suggesting that you can."
Howard Schaffer
Verified Buyer
"My order was shipped with alacrity and speed!"
"Very pleased with my choices. Thank you."
Tamar Turgman
Verified Buyer
"I didnt like any of the wines"
Audrey Fisher
Verified Buyer
"You delivery time has been excellent in the past. This order took almost 2 weeks to arrive. I realize it was Passover rush; however your website was advertising 1 day delivery to my area which certainly did not occur this time. I do like your selection and still plan to order more wine in the future. I just want to express my disappointment in this current order."
Richard Fine
Verified Buyer
"We are very happy with Kosherwine for a few reasons. Prices are competetive and we don't have to leave the house and the wine is delivered to our door so we don't have to carry it to the car and into the house from it. Ordering is easy and delivered in a timely manner."
Michelle Ansel
Verified Buyer
"Best selection Best service Quickest delivery"
Gordon Borkat
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping as we needed the wine by a special date. Well packed. Able to use for Passover and seder. All guests liked choices."
Hillel Goldschein
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a great experience with Kosher Wines. I ordered through Jared and got my case of wine the next day! He selected each bottle for me and they were all great and less expensive than any other location I could have purchased it from. Thanks for a wonderful experience!"
"I can get wine that I can't get elsewhere easily. However, one of the bottles arrived broken."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.57 based on 1,122 reviews