Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
The best wine, delivered with care and on time.
Just ordered a mixed case. Very impressed with selection and with how rapidly it was delivered. Also impressed with the communication regarding this order. And the price for the mixed case was wonderful. I will look forward to ordering again and often! Thanks.
Placed my first order and I’m pleasantly surprised. The site is easy to navigate ... was s me to locate the wine i enjoyed while in Israel and order with no hassle... wine was delivered promptly. Faster shipping than I’m getting with Amazon lately. I will be ordering again... thank you!
Thank you very much for sending me the corkscrew. I also want to thank you for sending the wines very on time. I love't
I order red wine, not knowing what I was getting, and received the wines I like the most. Great job reading my mind! Great service.
Reasonable prices; wide variety of wines; shipped and arrived quickly.
I am a big fan of Israeli wine and would always buy a lot every year when I would visit family in Israel. This year, however, I was not able to visit due to COVID. Having finished my last bottle of Domaine Du Castel I frantically searched the internet to see where I could order it. I came across Kosherwine.com and am so glad that I did. They have all my favorites (Yatir, Domaine du Castel and Flam) and they ship my orders right out. I receive it usually 2 days. I highly recommend Kosherwines,com
You guys are great, the wine is packed very nicely and carefully and your prices are very reasonable. Also, your delivery is quick and timely. Thanks and have a great new year. Stay healthy and safe.
Wine arrived well as ordered and well packed.
The order was delivered without delays. The price was also reasonable and the wine didn't disappoint!
I will definitely order it here again.
I am very pleased and impressed concerning the method used to protect the wine bottles during shipment. My order arrived quickly and without any issues. Thank you!
Less than two days after placing my order, the wine was delivered accurately, securely, and without incident. I even got a free corkscrew with the order, which was an unexpected bonus. The free Jewish calendar was helpful and appreciated also. My air conditioning went out Tuesday night, a day before I placed my order. The AC is still out and the part hasn't been delivered to the contractor. In other words, maybe my only complaint about Kosherwine.com is that you guys don't fix air conditioning! I look forward to trying the wines I haven't had before and enjoying the wines I have had before. I also really appreciate the filters on the website, which allowed me to order all Israeli wine as part of my Rosh Hashana/ chagim order. Fight BDS with Kosherwine.com! If you guys start at any point servicing air conditioning, please let me know. :-)
We are a loyal repeat customer. The KosherWine website is informative and easy to use; you don't have to be a sommelier! Customer service is also first-rate: the KosherWine team responded to a requested change in our order on the fly, as Passover was approaching, with aplomb.
I purchased Baron Herzog 2017, Chenin Blanc. It has a lovely taste.
Service was excellent and delivery was right on time. My only, slight, disappointment is that it is from California instead of from Israel. I'll be more careful next time I order, which I certainly will.
I received a bottle as a gift and wanted more. So, I placed an order and it came today. I am totally satisfied with the entire process. Yes, I will definitely be back for more.
Your wines are tops, your prices are great and they are all kosher. What more can you ask for. You have great website and ordering is customer friendly. Keep up the good work!
BS"D

Yasher koach...
Good wine prices and delivery was on time.
As always, fast service, great prices, wonderful selection, makes kosherwine.com the only way to buy kosher wines.

As for the wines, the 2017 Gilgal Cabernet Sauvignon is our house red, and we have already had the 2017. A very nice, dry red. Except for the Chianti when we have pasta, this is our go-to red.

The Gilgal Chardonnay is our house white, but the 2019 is new to us (and I guess to everybody else). If it is anything like previous years, it is also a very drinkable wine, both for the occasions when you just want a glass of wine, or with any of the food traditionally paired with whites (which is often our Shabbat dinner chicken, as it will be tonight).

As always, we'll be back ;-)
My colleagues at work gave me a gift certificate to kosherwine.com & using it was such a fun and hassle-free experience! First, the staff was very responsive to an email inquiry I sent & was equally responsive in rectifying a promotion code that had not been applied to my order. The selection of wines is awesome, including some higher-end favorites that are often difficult to find in stores. My order was delivered promptly within two days, as confirmed; it was accurate & carefully packed for shipping. The donation to a charity of my choice of 5% of my order was an added bonus. I will definitely be a return customer!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.62 based on 1,789 reviews