Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Click Here

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Order 2 weeks ago and though I did receive a quick response the day of my order, I have not been able to get a hold of anyone in the last 10 days. 800 number is out of service and emails go unanswered."
"Really horrendous customer service! I placed an order for 24 bottles of wine and paid in full. Eight days later, having heard nothing, I e-mailed kosherwine.com: “Oh, 2 of the 24 bottles were out of stock, so we didn’t process the order.” Really? I asked them to substitute 2 other bottles, and they sent 12 of the 24 bottles...too late for the event for which it was intended. I don’t know if the remaining 12 bottles will ever arrive."
"Still waiting for a refund for 3 weeks. Short sent my order, advertised wine they didnt have, and still have not refunded my money!! If you dont have the product then you need to refund the money. This is not how you do business."
"I am a new customer. I was sitting on pins and needles praying my order would be here for the Fall HolyDays. Koherwine came through like a champ. I will never doubt you again."
Thank you for your order and your kind words! We're happy to hear you had a great order experience.
"Great wine selection! Fast and efficient service!"
"i orderd rose wine and i received a red wine."
"The order was processed and sent very efficiently."
"usually I have no problems with deliver. This time I did not receive an email to let me know that my shipment was delayed by a week. No one returned my calls. I finally received an email after calling to let me know shipment was the next day. I wasted an entire week staying home awaiting a delivery that did not show up. Someone should return phone calls. Very disappointed this time."
"Placed order on a Thursday and didn’t see or hear from them until my inquiry on the following Thursday. Be patient........"
"Great selection. Good prices. Perfect execution on delivery to our leased beach house in Topsail NC for our family summer vacation. The wine makes all the difference."
"The wine is good and the packaging is very secure. But the tracking software is bad. I was frustrated in not knowing why my shipment was late and then it just arrived."
"Everything worked to my satisfaction"
"A little pricey and your shipping to TX is awful! I had to pay for the pleasure of waiting 12 days for my delivery - it's still not here - and the service you had me use (and pay for) is called overnight? I felt cheated by this."
"always a great value"
Thank you! We're happy to hear.
"Everything in the process went well."
"The site was easy to navigate, and customer service was very friendly and helpful."
"A friendly Online experience! The shipment arrived as promised."
"I always think of Kosherwin for my Isreali wines"
"Great choices of excellent wines, and reasonable time for delivery"
"Good wines and reasonable prices. What more could a buyer want? Shipping is prompt and bottles of wine are securely packed. Good work."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,292 reviews